Kiltgirl - Thursday -13lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday +1
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Any changes, just copy and amend, thanks x

Morning morning!!

Still doing the water challenge here, with so far intriguing results. I started it on tuesday and have had about 3l per day. So far this week I seem to have already lost 3/4 of a lb, and I havent been for a 2 this week yet. I have mostly given up my scales fetish, but am doing a morning post-wee WI this week every day to see what difference the water is making, particularly as I havent been to group.

I can only imagine that when the boat launches from the port :8855: that we are looking at probably another 1-2lb on top of that already!

That said, other factors could also be at play. Having the weekend off will have given my metabolism a shake up.

Still, be interested to see where we end up by WI on Monday. I am planning the scariest week of all time next week. Fish, Scanbran challenge, AND water. Keeping your body on its toes seems to be a key factor in all this.

MLM.. I do believe water helps with loosing weight, I know when I drink more, my losses are better. I aim to drink at least 2 litres a day and more when Im at home during the weekends. Its not a good look in school to be running back and fourth to the loo, lol..:8855:.

Let the challenges begin!

HI Everyone,

Feeling slim today managed to get into some trousers that used to feel snug - so am pleased with that - can't wait for WI Sat!

EF - Just wanted to say thanks I may not response to all posts but I do read them, and find them motivational.

Rosie Rosie - big hugs - hope today goes well - will be sending you virtual strength...

Lenlu - pizzas, burgers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm STS well done you, must of burned it off with all that dancing.

Good luck to everyone at they WI.

Kats:):)

Hi

Yep it is - can't wait to see if the weight is dropping off too.

I can't wait for my ankles to get slimmer at the moment they are permanently puffy-have taken water retention tablets before and they not done anything - so hoping as I lose weight the ankles and calfs will slim down.

Best go boss is back

Kats
x

STS for me this week - oh poo!

WOMAN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! WE HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!

DW about the sts, anniversary weeks dont count :D

I am soooooooo sorry - had a computer failure and wasnt at work so no access!!!!
I KNEW you loved me MLM!! :p

Oh goody - I love our trips to school, can I have a mix up?

Well you did come with me but due to the exceptionally distraught 4 year old I picked up after her last day of preschool, there wasn't a lot of time to let you look around. Got some potatoes and peas for sausage and mash tea though. If the peas didn't defrost in the what seems like many hours between the shop and home!!

Lol moomin and we continue with our identical wi results!! Let's hope for better next week!!

Way to go KK, inch loss is what we tend to forget when we are weighing each week. Great news on the trousers hun, I put my old size 18 ones on for work today (not worn them for 8 weeks) and they were definatley looser too :). Great feeling isn't it ;) x

I think the thing that keeps us going when the loss doesn't show is trying on clothes that didn't fit and do now :)

I lost 3 lb's this week :)

And was kinda joint slimmer of the week - at least she offered the fruit to me and another girl as the one who was slimmer of the week didn't stay to group. She did say that we could pick up our slimmer of the week certificates next month - she puts them on a board for a month to help inspire other people. So will wait and see what happens with that one.

Thank you guys so much for all your help and support.

Had the discussion - he didn't seem to be surprised but wants us to give it some more time - and the short version of the story is that we will stay together for another 6 months and see how things go - if there is no improvement and my feelings haven't changed then we will seperate. Am feeling so much better for getting it off my chest and across to him and am also quite happy with the way in which he has taken it - he did beg me to stay at one point - but we have agreed to 6 months, so in January we will have a decision - I really thing he's just wanting time to get his head round it - which i'm ok with giving him - but we have both agreed that we can't stay as we are as it is not doing any of us any good. So time will tell - although I don't see me changing my mind at the moment.

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 10.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 12.5lbs

Cake - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
RonnieJacobs - Monday - 0.5
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -16.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -7lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -23.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 18.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -6.5lbs
Jude - Thursday -10lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -8.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -13lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday +1
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Just updating my loss so far.

I lost 3 lb's this week :)

And was kinda joint slimmer of the week - at least she offered the fruit to me and another girl as the one who was slimmer of the week didn't stay to group. She did say that we could pick up our slimmer of the week certificates next month - she puts them on a board for a month to help inspire other people. So will wait and see what happens with that one.

Thank you guys so much for all your help and support.

Had the discussion - he didn't seem to be surprised but wants us to give it some more time - and the short version of the story is that we will stay together for another 6 months and see how things go - if there is no improvement and my feelings haven't changed then we will seperate. Am feeling so much better for getting it off my chest and across to him and am also quite happy with the way in which he has taken it - he did beg me to stay at one point - but we have agreed to 6 months, so in January we will have a decision - I really thing he's just wanting time to get his head round it - which i'm ok with giving him - but we have both agreed that we can't stay as we are as it is not doing any of us any good. So time will tell - although I don't see me changing my mind at the moment.

Firstly ,well done you for the loss AND the talk.

Secondly, I want to tell you about a friend I have who was in a similar position. She was so far gone in her relationship despair that she was at the point where she had arranged a flat for her and her son, and was preparing to leave her partner. He was treating her like an unpaid housemaid and living like a single guy, and she had had enough.

Anyway, she made the decision to go, and then told him. Once she had done that, it was like she had put a pin in the pressure bubble, they had aired how they felt, and because she wasnt able to move just yet they still had to live together for a while. Once that pressure was gone, they started to laugh again, and enjoy each others company more, long story short, they fell back in love all over again, have since married, had another child and are happier than they have ever been.

I am not saying thats what will happen here, only you two can decide that, but sometimes what is needed is to take that pressure off, so you CAN evaluate your feelings, and so can he, and then you can step back and look if there is actually something to be saved and how you can go about it.

Whatever happens, and whatever you decide come January, at least you will know that you gave it your best shot. But keep talking, those feelings might not come back, but with the pressure off now and the decision made, you can look at this situation with a balanced eye and know that no matter what the outcome, you can probably resolve it amicably.

Back