From here to Eternally Slim

Hello Lenlu

How lovely, weening your baby onto solids, brings back so many memories of putting the veggies through this mill, lol..

I worked in Mental Health for 11 years, and loved it, but sadly the charity I worked for couldn't offer me any more money and had to leave to make my living. Now work with challenging teens and a young man with a learning dissability. Love my work and I bet you are missing yours too.

Hope all is well with you xx

Im soooooo sorry ive been awol again guys - just got pc up and running and then my 6 year old daughter got gastro enteritis and has been really poorly for about 4 days :(
Ive been 100% though so hoping for a good WI tomorrow - hope your all doing well x

Thanks EF - being in the house with her has been kind of good as ive had loads of time to prepare meals for myself where as im normally at work and have to prepare ahead!
Also seeing as she couldnt eat with the sickness ive been trying to eat the minimum in front of her cos she was so hungry!

(((hugs moomin!!))) hope your ok!! and you daughter of course!

What a lovely idea Lenlu!!!! A bit about me...

Im 21 years old (will be 22 on 3rd of August) I currently live at home with my mum and 10 year old brother in Chelmsford, Essex. Ive been with my OH for 2 and a half years but we were dating for a year prior and are hoping to move into our own place soon.

I work as a compliance assistant in an insurance company, basically making sure everyone follows the FSA rules and dealing with complaints and general admin.

EF - Im envious, id love to do something like your job! I use to voulenteer as a childcare assitant and at the local school helping those who had learning difficulties, its such a rewarding job emotionally, and i miss it!!

xxxx

Thanks pesty x

Im Jen 33 years old, I have been married for 9 years and have 3 children, 2 sons aged 10 and 7 and a daughter 6 .
I work with my dad as a receptionist at his M.O.T. station - I live in Sunderland x

Thanks pesty x

Im Jen 33 years old, I have been married for 9 years and have 3 children, 2 sons aged 10 and 7 and a daughter 6 .
I work with my dad as a receptionist at his M.O.T. station - I live in Sunderland x

Oooo that sounds cool - working with your dad! It must be such a nice workiing atmosphere!! xx

Oooo that sounds cool - working with your dad! It must be such a nice workiing atmosphere!! xx

Its great for me cos if my kids are ill - like now! - i have no problems being off work, plus im with my daddy!
They get to go to their house in Florida a lot too cos im here to loook after the place for them x

lol - worth a try!

I think he may need the space in the car for the patient tho - might be a problem!! hahaha

I'll ask my 10 year old brother if he needs assistance for homework and then charge him! haha how cruel! xx

Well I'm 38, been with OH 20yrs in Dec. Have two wonderful kiddies a girl 10 and a boy 7. I work as a microbiology technician in a university. Must admit this is my favourite job so far :D:D:D:D

My job seems awfully mundane now ive read all yours!

Afternoon! I am on a bus on the way home from town. Went out shopping with the Minx-in-law to find things for DHs birthday on Thurs. Got stuff for her to give him but failed dismally to get him much from me and the kids. Also accidentally bought myself some fitflops. Oops.

Will write something a bit more substantial about me when i get in out of this heinous drowning rain and dry off. Nice to see you both back Moomin and Pestyfaces! I hope I didn't miss out anyone else that has been afk, but if I did, i am sorry, this phone takes hours to load Internet if you aren't on wireless so I haven't read back much yet xx

hmmm. ... accidentally bought some fitflops eh?

MLM - the Ernie to my Eric x

Yeah, I totally fell over them in the shop and they fell onto my feet and I just couldn't get them
off so I stumbled and accidentally dropped my card into the machine and as I landed my hand fell on the buttons and pressed the right numbers in order!! You wouldn't imagine it could happen would you!!

Bring me sunshine... Through the years...

MLM wonder if that works in front of the OH. Will definately have to try it:p

Moomin there's no such thing as a mundane job. Getting a job you like to do is better than being in the best paid job in the world, and hating the idea of going into work before you even get out of bed.

Back