From here to Eternally Slim

I was wondering the same as EF, what exactly do you do with scanbran? I'm not sure i could manage them plain! They make me gag a little by just looking at them in the packet :p

I've lost 1.5 lbs this week :) v pleased as have totm and feeling v bloated (jeans that are loose are no longer loose!) Am now only 1lb away from the stone mark :D Although this week won't be an uber loss as away for the weekend and no chance of sticking to plan. But going to enjoy without gorging, as i think this is something i need to work on :) I managed it at the weekend, so if i can manage it whilst on "holiday" it will be a definite plus for me :D

Intros? Well i'm Lottes and I'm 26. I'm currently in the third year of my PhD, which is physics/chemistry (i won't bore you with the details). Can't say i'm overly enjoying it at the moment, but i'll troop on and get it finished. Believe anyone when they say it's one of the toughest things you'll have to do! I live with my BF who is also a PhD student in a similar area, but he's a year ahead of me so is just in the final writing up stage. Stressed much either of us?! :p After my PhD (sometime in March next year) i have a short post-doc. Then i've no idea what i want to do!

Ooo score! The union is selling Alpen Light bars in singles! Was desperate for something sweet and snack like, but my lunch is synned so couldn't "afford" chocolate. But happy now!

Hey eternal hun!!!

Im doing ok me losses have slowed down a bit still:(

are you trying that fishy week to?

im starting mine today.

i lost 3lb this week and got slimmer of the week.

ive got 2lbs to go for my 3 stone
and 3lbs to get my club 10 so hopefully ill be getting that all next week...well i hope anyway!!;)

i see your losses have creeped up a bit aint they hun? are you doing a few more red days now? is that why u think it may be speeding it up

Tanny, well done you hun.. 3lb gone :)and SOTW as well.. and only 2lb to get your 3 stone award, you are doing sooo well.

Yes, doing more red days now and 2 EE each week, as like that option. Started doing Fish week yesterday as my WI was on Monday eve, so am hoping for a decent loss, as really pushing the exercising too now, gym - just toning and cardio, and swimming 4 times a week and walking 6000 steps. Just trying to do as much as I can to become fitter for my hols, as will be there in 2 weeks time. lol.Course the less I wobble on the beach, is me being considerate for man kind, lol xx

Morning Tanny! Grats on SOTW!!

Eternal, yes there is a nutella ferrero rocher recipe, someone made them at group and they are very nice but I fear I might not stop at the required number!!! WAY too nice!!!

I am LOVING these fitflops. They are so comfy to wear, apparently you are supposed to build up the amount you wear them but I dont seem to have any problems with them so far so I shall just wear them till they fall off my feet! I did notice yesterday that my legs were more tired than usual by the end of the day, had to haul myself upstairs to bed!

I just looked down at my legs and, OMG, there is a gap where my thighs used to be! I dont think I can accredit this to the fitflops, but its nice to see carpet where once there was leg!

Two weeks till we head to scotland for 5 days. I cant wait!! Need to be VERY careful about what I eat when I am there, only two months and a bit till I was hoping to hit target and I still have 2 stone to go. To be honest, if I dont quite make it by then, I wont be very upset because I am now significantly lighter than I was back in January, and I can definitely make it by Christmas if I havent quite got there by the end of October.

Still waiting for a plateau to hit though, which is why I am doing so many different things to keep things varied. If my body is constantly on its toes, then its less likely to happen. I am sure it will at some point though!

hi guys hope you all are well,
my kick up the butt worked 1 off this week well chuffed esp as i only hoped to maintain as very busy socially.

Well done Ronnie hun, its moved down and that could be a sign of things turning for you.

I do think with this plan, that anything you do to shock your system, makes it move more..MLM, Fish week, SC week, Water Challenge.. it all helps to kick your system, which is why you have a significant loss. Well thats fingers crossed for all of that for me, but hoping for at least half of snuggles 1st week loss and ill be a happy bunny. x

Well done Ronnie for your loss!!!

EF - Yes there is a ferrero recipe (and its yummy imo)

For a luxurious chocolate treat without the Syns, try our yummy Ferrero Rocher alternative: Crumble 8 Scan Bran into a bowl and mix in 1 tbsp water, 4 level tbsp Nutella and 1 level tbsp syrup. Divide into little bun cases and leave in the fridge to set. Makes 20 delicious treats for just 1 Syn each! Good enough to share (if you can bear to!)

I would love to do a fishy week but have a major flaw in the plan - the only fish i like is tuna :(
My WI tonight and so i have tried to consume nothing heavier than rice paper all day in the vain hope i lose but i have already commited the cardinal sin of home weighing and looks like another STS WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I went to my local argos clearance store today and had to be physically seperated from a set of fancy body weight, fat index, muscle density, star sign type bathroom scales - they were £7.99 instead of £44.99!!!!!!

looks like another STS WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I went to my local argos clearance store today and had to be physically seperated from a set of fancy body weight, fat index, muscle density, star sign type bathroom scales - they were £7.99 instead of £44.99!!!!!!

Oh no Moomin!! Hope you dont STS - its so frustrating!!

Im doing a fishy week but only for my dinner, lunch will stay as sadwiches as the fibre is really helping me!! lol

What scales are they?!?!?!? xxx

I can't remember the model etc im afraid, such a bargain but i know what would happen - I would end up taking them out with me in my handbag!
I spent £30.62 and got - A Walle kids duvet cover set, toni & guy tongs, an energiser rechargable torch, 2 kids packed luch bag sets ( with water bottles and sandwich boxes inside) and a homer simpson hipflask gift set!!!!!

Lol moomin going to fall out with you!! I had a sneaky peek at wii scales, showing a STS too !!!! Gggrrrrr had a ok week too!!! Will see what wi says tonight :-(

Evening ladies, its my weighin tonight! Im hoping for a sts but if i put on i know why..all the ***** ive been eating! Some days i feel like a human dustbin, i can eat and eat and eat to numb any emotion whether it be tiredness, sadness etc but then i feel worse after. is anyone else a emotional eater, have you managed to brake the chain? Im taking sophie to fatclub tonight, im hoping the freshair might send her to sleep..yes i am walking! Its going to take me 45 mins but i think it will do us both good! Em xx

Yey 1.5 off - not bad, pleased with it :) Just need another 1lb for my stone and a half - next week that sticker will be mine!!

Evening all!
Well done to the Weds night "losers"
images

How did you get on Moomin and Emma? :cross:

Emma, I would say most of us can be emotional eaters at times. I tend to eat if I am stressed, particularly with work. I have just taught myself to eat free food rather than gorge on chocolate, crisps and pringles like I would have done before.

Now scanbran ferrero rocher, sounds yum! I don't go to group though, is there anything else that is similar to scanbran that would work in this recipe?

Moomin, well done on resisting the bargain scales! I have a set and its a job to keep myself off them every morning! Not only does the weight go up and down so does the fat content and water content. It can be just more things to worry about!

Libra - I think you can get scan bran from holland and barratt - havent got any myself but sure I have read on here about it being avaliable there :)

Back