From here to Eternally Slim

Oh, didn't know that. Going to have a peek in there tomorrow. I like the sound of 1 syn ferrero rocher! Well done on the loss hun x

I made some of the ferrero roche using dark ryvita instead of scan bran. To be honest they are slowly disappearing from the fridge and if you close your eyes and pop them in, it is really just like the real thing.

Well guys 2.5lbs off for me!!! Sorry lenlu our bond has broken, 1/2 pound til my stone and a half but im sure we'll both get there next week!

Well done Wednesdayer's on your losses!!

I used ryvita crispbreads to make my ferreros! They are just like the real thing - quite moreish though so you have to be careful lol

I've got 1/2lb til my 1.5 stone award too!! I would love to get it next week, not sure my body will let me tho, it seems to be having fun plateuxing atm! lol So long as i get it before my bday (3rd Aug) i will be happy :)

Sounds like you got a lot of good stuff moomin!! I got a ring from there yesterday for my bday - it was in the sale for £4.99 n its lovely!!

xxxx

Bargain pesty! I do love a good bargain, I could have spent sooooo much more!

Lol - my trick is to never take my cards that way when im spent up with the amount of cash i took then i cant overspend - a bit boring but i must be curbed!

Well guys 2.5lbs off for me!!! Sorry lenlu our bond has broken, 1/2 pound til my stone and a half but im sure we'll both get there next week!

MOOMY!

Just goes to show, you can completely lose the plot and it will sort itself out when you get your mind back on track!! Good work!

As for your desire to do fishy week, If you can eat the fish thats in fish fingers, that opens you up to a load more opportunities, Cobbler fillets are really nice with a bit of garlic and chilli on, or cod fillets. Be brave, it really DOES bring good results and you might find your tastes are widened because of the experience!

Bring me fun, Bring me sunshine, Bring me strawberries!

Minxy!
Well i doooooooo like fishfingers and of course fish and chips fish......
Ive tried
salmon - no
haddock - no
prawns - no
trout - no
Im just not a fishy moomin you see! Im a meaty moomin :)

Well cobbler is very similar to cod in texture and taste. I know, coz I ate it only the other day. And I suspect a little cheaper. My Asda were doing 2 packs with 3 biggish fillets each in for a fiver. That would do you for several days, and mix that up with tuna at the other meals and you probably wont die from mercury poisoning!! Cod, cobbler and Tuna FTW.

I too am more of a meatyminx than a fishyminx. I am now refraining from being extremely crude.

I love this site, but my outrageous "say things that would get me into lots of trouble" side has to be SERIOUSLY repressed. :D

Morning guys and gals :)

Great news on the losses yesterday Moomin and Lenlu ;) and all that sneeky peeks at the scales showed STS, and look what you did? Well done to you both, each week we are getting closer now to targets. Way to go :).

3rd Day of Fish week and its getting a little mundane now, lol.. as I go to the gym at 8pm, i have to eat at 5.30pm, or I can still taste my food, so its something thats been quick to do most of the week apart from yesterday as went shopping instead of gym. But its salmon fillets with 5 king prawns (left from yest) tonight with soy and lemon zest and juice, baked with salad. Gonna try and make Fish and Chips tomorrow night (as many as you can get from a small potatoe on Red day that is and will syn the musy peas. Anyone know the syns on Red for mushy peas? As might have to do EE instead, as want the whole tin :). My lot don't like them, so makes perfect sense ;).

Great bargain hunting there Moomin, sooo cheap too!!

Right back to work for me, will pop in a bit later, hey.. just had a thought, not seen our list for ages, need to update that, lol..

Have a great day xxx

Ooh, I tell you whats nice, and my kids would eat it every day given the chance! Chicken Super Noodles with a tin of tuna stirred through! Throw some cherry toms in there and a bit of salad on the side, job a good one!

I love this site, but my outrageous "say things that would get me into lots of trouble" side has to be SERIOUSLY repressed. :D

Im glad I dont suffer from that..............

Wow, great losses again! Well done Jen, Lenlu, 10st and any others I've missed :D

My weigh in is tonight, but after a three-course restaurant lunch at 1pm there, I think my ever-tightening belt is trying to tell me not to expect too much :eek:

Good luck scanbran x

Well done everyone for there weight losses.:)

Fingers Crossed for you Scanbran.:)

I'm really hoping I haven't undone the good work that I have done this week by eating those damn mini donuts....:doh::break_diet::eek::sign0007:

Good luch to all that have their WI tonight.:)

Kats:)

Back