From here to Eternally Slim

Well done 10st10 thats great news!!! There seems to be quite a few of us up for an award if were angelic enough :)

Good luck at WI SC!!!!

Oh no Kitkat!! Hopefully not, fingers crossed for you! xx

Thanks Pesty won't know till Saturday, but have been checking on this Fish week thingy - gonna to try and do this although I only like tinned tuna and maybe some cod at a push - so maybe difficult but will have alook at some recipes and see what I can have.

Kats:):):)

Ooo congrats on the weight loss everyone :D

I lost 1.5 lbs this week :)

Do you think going to the chippy every night would count as a fish week? ;)

I wish!!!

God I would do a fish week every week if it did - yum yum!! Although I did read fish shop fish is a free food if you remove the batter....shame I always forget the remove the batter part!!

3.5lbs off tonight!

That's the holiday gain off plus a half pound bonus :D

I celebrated with a handful of pick n mix my daughter was eating :eek:

God I would do a fish week every week if it did - yum yum!! Although I did read fish shop fish is a free food if you remove the batter....shame I always forget the remove the batter part!!

I salute anyone who has the willpower to remove the batter! :O

Well done on the weight losses everyone, just think, if we can do that every week how quickly we'll be skinny minnies!! xx

Morning all!!

Well done on your losses, your all doing so well!!

Ive been very naughty and have been scales hopping all week :( im so desperate to lose that half pound for my award that i cant help but look. From what my scales say i havent managed it yet :( Ive been really good but am aware of my body plateuxing so im worried that i'll STS (my scales are currently showing a gain) im trying not to pay too much attention to them as its only a really rough guide but it would be nice if they'd reassure me with a little loss :)

No news on the mortgage yet :(

Hope everyones ok xxxx

Hi

First - Well done on the losses.:)

Pesty - Fingers crossed you hear soon.:)

Zombie cakes - I with you - you would have to be a saint to remove the Batter !:p

My WI is tomorrow - but I'm not hoping for anything as yesterday I ate 4 mini donuts and 2 choc brownies any the diddy ones but still - syns.:(

Still back on plan today hopefully undo what I did yesterday be happy if I STS just don't want another gain.:)

Kats:):)

Hi girls and guys

Great news Zombie and Scanbran on your losses yesterday ;).

Fish chips.. oohoh I got that tonight , sw style mind, lol.. With mushy peas.

Pesty,sorry to hear you have had no good news re mortgage hun, how annoying and frustrating.

Am away tomorrow til Sunday night, visiting a friend who i caught up with and not seen for 14 years previous to 2 weeks ago. She lives in Skegness and am going with my son and middle daughter. They used to be friends with her children, all grown up now like mine. So should be good. Probably won't post much from this eve til Monday eve now, as off out on activities during the school hols and although I have access to my mobile, it takes ages to load.. so will be in, just not as much as now.

What are you doing Pesty? xx

I can't believe some of you can go to the chippy and get fish and NOT eat the batter!!!!!!
I am well aware of my incapability to do that so just take a big sniff as i walk past there instead!:clap:

I'm glad we don't live near the chippy that does the amazing fish and chips. If i had to walk past there's no way i would be able to resist.

I can't believe some of you can go to the chippy and get fish and NOT eat the batter!!!!!!
I am well aware of my incapability to do that so just take a big sniff as i walk past there instead!:clap:

I know!

The batter's the best bit. I'd rather eat that and throw the fish away (something my little girl does anyway :D)

mmmm batter! :devilangel:

Well hubby is going to Teovil to watch footy!:)

I've got the whole house too myself mmm waht to do could housework - nah- may do some painting - and cooking up stuff for freezer - not sure.:)

Sunday Hubby on Bike ride - I'm going to do some exercises at home then do a roast SW stylie.:)

Then its back to work...:(

Kats:)

hey ladies, its been a few days again hasnt it! Well ive stuck to plan 100% :) but im worried about tonight. Im going out for a indian, i dont get out much being a busy mum to a 9month old but my consultant said go out and enjoy its just one meal and draw a line under it but i actually feel worse this week then i do if i cheat! i dont do starters and wont be drinking and im going to have a chicken tikka masala with a nann bread which i only normally have half. I know this is going to be really calorific but its my friends choice of restuarant as she is visitng for the weekend. Please make me not think this is the downfall for the week. xx

Back