From here to Eternally Slim

hi guys hope you are all well, i had a fab weekend in london so not expecting a loss this week (poss a gain) but back on it 100% today. Need to get in the habbit of writing down what i eat again!!!!.

Just treated myself to a lovely pair of shoes in evans sale £15 leather and girlie heels (so unlike me) :)

Well done to everyone you are all doing so well.

hey Ronnie,

Glad you had a good weekend! A gains ok so long as you enjoyed yourself! I keep falling out of the habbit of writing things down, its so much harder to track how your doing!

New shoes!! Oh i am jealous - i love a new pair of shoes!! xx

Hey Constantlydizzy!!

Glad you came over! Seems like no-one is about atm! Im sure they'll all give you a wave when they log in! Now that you've posted this should appear in your 'usercp' at the top so that you can read us all responding to you!

How you finding SW so far? When do you weigh in?

xx

Hi constantlydizzy - hope you're having a great day and enjoying SW so far x

Hi Constantlydizzy, and welcome along! :welcome:

Look forward to sharing the weight loss journey with you. We are a friendly bunch on here so just ask if you have any questions
smiley-greet025.gif

Final good luck everyone weighing in tonight!!

Im starting to get really bad butterflies!! Everyone have your fingers crossed for me to get my half off pretty please!! I need all the good luck i can get!!

I'll try to update you when i get in if i have access to the laptop (about 8pm)! 3 weeks hoping to get this award, hopefully this week i have done enough!! Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

xxxx

HI CD

This is a fablous site - I know spelt wrong but I'm tired and its been a long day.

Any questions just ask someone will know - Hope your enjoying it so far.

Kats:)

Hi Guys

Welcome ConstantlyDizzy :)

I have weighed in at home and lost 2.5lb this week, not as happy as I was last week, as really thought Fish week would give me more.. but at least its gone and next week, if I have the same, then I'll be happy for my hols.. Then need to really go for it when I get back.

Off to my next job now, lol.. so quick in and out, will catch up with posts later, good luck to everyone who's WI tonight. xx

Good evening! -4.5 this week, didn't get SOTW, possibly because I wasn't and possibly because their system had decided that I had put on 2st2 this week. So even if it corrects itself i won't be eligible next week either...

The important thing is that I know how well I am doing. I don't really mind at all not being it, coz it gives someone else a much needed boost.

Anyhoo, onwards and upwards!!

Welcome constantlydizzy!!

Welcome constantlydizzy!

And big congrats on that loss MLM! Although why on earth did the system decide that?

I have no idea. I suspect it may be because the weigh in lady accidentally put my card in again last week, coz it was on the table coz I was helping with the sign ins, but my consultant rang her area manager about it (obviously coz her weights were going to be WAY off this week) and she said not to worry it should right itself next week. The manual weigh in thing had all the right weights on, it was just the non-manual? bit that wasnt having any of it.

Yeah, this whole express weigh thing is going really well XD
As I said, not too fussed about SOTW, but if it affects my free week on Club 10 I am going to make a massive kerfuffle.

Tis good you're not fussed :) but yes, if it affects your free week you go kick some arse! (body magic and all that ;) )

That's well annoying! If you were SOW the consultant should have been able to see that from the loss in your book and compare it with her other list (or when it's crashed in our group, the c just got everyone to stand up who lost the previous week and then sit down as the weights went up till they found the highest).
You're still a star tho :) x

I dont think it occured to her to check tbh. She was already fed up with the system, she has a PITA of a handheld that keeps disconnecting from the wire and she had already had problems getting it to start up. She was pretty preoccupied by ringing the area manager to talk to her about it, so she prolly just looked at the list on the PDA and went with what that said. I dont actually know for a fact that it would have been me otherwise, I wasnt sure what the girl who did win it lost, that didnt get mentioned, but shes doing really well and it would have given her a nice boost to get it anyway. TBH, I am so happy with a -4.5 that it really doesnt matter.

Need just 1 more lb to get my 2 1/2 stone sticker now, and thats going to keep me going for this week.

And, thankyou Giblet :D

I DONE IT, I DONE IT!!!!!!!

Look at my pretty new shiney!!!

:grouphugg: :bliss: :talk017: :thankyouthankyou: :woohoo: :party0011: :wee: :banana dancer: :angel: :party0049: :party0038: :party0019: :party0048: :party0023: :party0016: :greenapple:

:giggle:

Well done MLM 4.5 is an amazing loss!! You truely are an inspiration!! Your doing brilliantly! x

Back