From here to Eternally Slim

Hurrah Pesty - I've been following on here and am so pleased for you!
That's a really nice way of looking at it MLM - fingers crossed for that 1lb next week :) x

MLM - congrats on the 4.5 loss - that's fab

Pesty - congrats on the 1.5 stone :D :D great going you deserve it.

EF - Congrats on the 2.5 loss - that's great

Hiya to everyone else - sorry not got much time online to catch up at the mo - hope you're all having a great week and that the WI scales show a great loss for you all.

I lost 1.5lb's - was hoping for more as I did a fishy week and mostly red week - but I guess it wasn't to be

On the plus note I did get my 2 stone award so I can't grumble too much.

Well done Rosie!!!! I can wait to get a bit more off and get my 2 stone sticker!! You must be so pleased!!

Thank you everyone for your congrats, it really means a lot to me :)

Well done for your loss EF!!!! xx

Thanks for the welcome Pesty and well done everyone on your weight losses!!!! Just wish Icould work out how to show my weight loss ticker with each post - can anyone teach me please? I also want to upload my photo????? Thank you in advance x

Lorn, you need to go make a ticker, from one of the websites that people use on here, pick one you like and then click on it and it should take you to that site. It will ask you to enter your details and once you have done all that and set up a log in and password etc, you will be given a code which you should copy and paste into your signature. You clearly know where to find that coz you have a big pink Lorn one. IF for some reason it tells you you have insufficient space to post it, then post some more posts and after 50 you should be able to fit it in. (Or you could take out the Lorn one in the meantime). Dunno anything about uploading photos. I will be uploading one of me when I hit target but havent yet done so.

NOW, Eternal Flame. I am talking to you now. Yes, you. You right there. :D

I want you to go and look at your weekly losses, in your signature. You have lost EVERY single week consistently since you started this path, and almost every single week have expressed disappointment that it wasnt a bigger loss. But yet you are doing exactly what would be expected of you, and losing at a healthy and safe rate.

You enjoy a good social life, you manage your syns beautifully and you eat lovely meals. You have NOTHING to be disappointed with, at all. You are amazing and you are doing an amazing thing, and doing it very well.

Dont focus on the fact that it could have been a bigger loss, focus on the fact that it is a solid and consistent loss. If you expect solid and consistent losses, then you wont be disappointed come WI day AND if you do get a bigger loss then you can be super happy instead of simply very happy! You give us all so much encouragement with your apple comparisons, you should be less hard on yourself and you should TOTALLY be happy with the way things are going.

You are a star, and an excellent example of how effective Slimming World can be.

So be more positive! K? Lecture over :D You really ARE doing a really good job.

Also, as another point, is it worth starting an eternally slim thread in the weekly weigh in part of the sw forum? Would save the list getting lost amongst the more chatty posts and help us keep it up to date easier!!

Also, as another point, is it worth starting an eternally slim thread in the weekly weigh in part of the sw forum? Would save the list getting lost amongst the more chatty posts and help us keep it up to date easier!!

Fab idea MLM.. do you wanna find the list amongst our millions of messages please, and start that off lol?

I'm popping in and out as starting work again early this morning.

Thanks for your lovely words..I think because I'd set myself such a goal of loosing so much before I went on hols, it really wasn't realistic .. but you are right, I have lost each week and I am happy that I am lighter and look thinner and feel much fitter too. SW has been good for me and though I don't loose as much as others.. its all going.. thanks again :D:D:D. xx

Morning all

MLM - congrats on the 4.5 loss, brilliant :). Pesty - congrats on the 1.5 stone, you are doing so good and its great you made it to that shiny :).

Rosie - well done on your 1.5lb too, its all adding up now and getting closer to that goal.

Right, im off to work now and will post again later, MLM.. thanks for offering to do that new thread, think it will be better then finding the list as it seems to be lost on here too.

Have a good one everyone and good luck for your WI's today. xx

Morning, I have lost my way again :-(. I just cant stick to it, i feel useless!! I need bloody babysitting or my hands cut off so I dont go in the fridge. My partner needs to loose weight to but he doesnt want to change his habits at all, he wants to eat crap while im trying not to then i end up eating it to. Ive got my daughters christening at the end of august and I have nothing to wear or that I can fit in. i dont want to look like a blob! x

Hi all - sorry for my abscence but with the kids off school and me not at work it means im parted from you lovely people!:cry:
I had a very ropey weekend - no reason just stuffing my face with unsuitable food :mad:
Hope you are all having a good week - ive been 100% since sunday night and just need a 1/2lb loss this week for my stone and a half award!!!!:D

Fab idea MLM.. do you wanna find the list amongst our millions of messages please, and start that off lol?

I'm popping in and out as starting work again early this morning.

Thanks for your lovely words..I think because I'd set myself such a goal of loosing so much before I went on hols, it really wasn't realistic .. but you are right, I have lost each week and I am happy that I am lighter and look thinner and feel much fitter too. SW has been good for me and though I don't loose as much as others.. its all going.. thanks again :D:D:D. xx

Yep, I shall dig it out today. I shall not be posting my current official SW "have gained 2st2" update though. Cheeky monkeys!

And you have lost 19lb since May, thats fantastic! You are going on holiday so much lighter already! You have been a rock to all of us, and it needed said. :)

Morning, I have lost my way again :-(. I just cant stick to it, i feel useless!! I need bloody babysitting or my hands cut off so I dont go in the fridge. My partner needs to loose weight to but he doesnt want to change his habits at all, he wants to eat crap while im trying not to then i end up eating it to. Ive got my daughters christening at the end of august and I have nothing to wear or that I can fit in. i dont want to look like a blob! x

Dont give yourself a hard time about this, it sounds to me like you are trying your best under difficult circumstances. You have a little one to take care of and your partner is clearly not ready to do anything about his weight. Well, thats up to him, and what you do is up to you. He is a grown up and so are you. But you are a gorgeous young woman, no matter what size you are, and you will do your daughter proud at her christening, no matter what size you are. And you are NOT "a blob". So ner.

Such good losses this week :D Grats all!

And <3 MLM, such lovely words for everyone!

Hi all - sorry for my abscence but with the kids off school and me not at work it means im parted from you lovely people!:cry:
I had a very ropey weekend - no reason just stuffing my face with unsuitable food :mad:
Hope you are all having a good week - ive been 100% since sunday night and just need a 1/2lb loss this week for my stone and a half award!!!!:D

MOOMINFACE!!!

Your puter still not fixed? I think its pretty normal to wobble for a while (no pun intended) when you come back off a holiday where you have eaten with more freedom than you are used to. You just need to flick that switch in your brain that says "Im doing Slimming World, so I need to step away from the fridge".

I really hope you get that 1/2lb and your stone and a half award, sometimes these things are exactly what we need to regain our focus. :) Chin up chuck and step away from the Pom Bears!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...weekly-weighin-update-thread.html#post2701248 - new weigh in thread here.

I have put you back to Mondays and updated your weight Eternal, but everyone else should double check theirs and update where necessary, the list was VERY lost.

I have also taken out anyone who hasnt posted a weight, except for Lennis because she definitely is still posting, just hasnt put anything on the thread. If you want to add yourself to the list, please just copy and paste the entire list into a new post and put yourself with the group weighing in on the day you weigh in!

Fankshews!

How did you know about my second run in with those delicious little teddies!

Morning everyone,

Congrats on some super losses girls. Well done Pesty and Rosie on the new shineys :clap:

EF, MLM is right, don't be too hard on yourself. You have lost weight consistently and that is the most important thing. I know how you feel because my weight loss seems to be very up and down, and I don't get losses every week. But I have taken the attitude that I can go on another diet, lose weight quicker and be miserable. Or I can stick with SW, have a more steady loss and be happy with what I am eating. Guess what, I am sticking with SW! Be proud of what you have achieved hun x

Emma - again MLM is right! Don't put yourself under too much pressure. Sometimes it is hard enough being a new mummy without all the added pressure of weight loss. I would have a word with hubby and tell him how you are feeling too.

Moomin - Good to see you back :cross: for 1/2 and 1&1/2 stone shiney.

WI today for me and I have lost 1lb. Not as much as I was hoping for but there seems to be a pattern to my weight loss where I STS for 2 weeks or have small losses followed by another 2 weeks where it picks up a bit. Still every lb off is a lb closer to target and thats what it is all about!

Have a good day everyone x

Im soooo good during the week and then the weekends are just a disaster!
Of on holiday to the caravan with the kids next week for a week so that will help me cos there are no naughty foods up there!

Hey Constantlydizzy!!

Glad you came over! Seems like no-one is about atm! Im sure they'll all give you a wave when they log in! Now that you've posted this should appear in your 'usercp' at the top so that you can read us all responding to you!

How you finding SW so far? When do you weigh in?

xx

Hi Everyone :D
Thanks for the warm welcome, Im finding SW ok at the mo....now ive got my head around the 1/3 superfree and found out peas aren't in this lol.
I weigh in on thursdays, im a bit hit and miss at the mo with my food intake- partly as ive had some tum probs (they suspect a hiatus hernia so some probs swallowing solids at times....but it comes and goes and new meds seem to be helping) and also the physio I have brings on vertigo attacks which make me reallllly sick so I cant usually eat after....but hey ho I need the treatment to make my brain learn to balance again, ;) cant have it all my own way lol.:D
Anyway Im waffling now :rolleyes: nice to meet you all !!!!!

Back