From here to Eternally Slim

Im with you scanbran - im looking for 1/2 lb this week for my shiny but im not too optimistic :(
I took the kids to the beach last night and found myself hoovering up left over chips smothered in salt & vinegar - oh dear

Well at least you only had left overs rather than a whole bag to yourself!! You should be pleased!! Its blummin hard to resist the call of sea side fish and chips - i dont think i could have done it!!

Really hope you get your award!! You to Lenlu!!

xx

I lost 3.2 lbs this week :D I'm v pleased and a little shocked (as had weekend away)! But i have drunk my body weight in water (to appease my bladder :( ) so hopefully the flush through did it some good. Also i guess i ate bad things at the weekend, but not gigantic amounts and Sunday/Monday i didn't eat a large amount as my stomach was v angry at me! :p

Oooo and it got me a new shiny :D :D :winner::pillowfight::banana dancer::bunnydance::woohoo::0icanfly::party0049:

Lenlu, i hope your daughter feels better soon!

And fingers crossed for you and Moomin for your shineys!

At least you didn't have a whole portion to yourself Moomin! That's a definite achievement, you did well to resist!

Thanks girls - i mean they are potato and im on extra easy......... ;)

Oh i agree! After all, it's only a little bit of potato..... :p

Think I'll email Slimming World to this effect..........

Hi all

EF - Have a fab time on hols and yay to you 19lbs so far - brill-----iant!:)

Pesty - you wee devil 21.5 lbs so far - amaz----ing.:)

Ronnie - you done so well a small gain - well as Peter Kay says he S**** a lb so that will be off in no time.:)

I love bread - and especially the Tiger loaves! - yum,, but don't buy them so that I can't eat them.:):p

Been mostly green days this week - cupboards are getting bare, but trying to save money by not keeping popping into supermarkets to get stuff using up what I have...really hoping that I would of lost but I know I must do some exercise..:(

Who else is not really an exercise sort of person?

Well done to everyone for they losses if I didn't mention you.:)
Kats:talk017:

Im alergic to exercise katkit - it makes me all red in the face and out of breath.....

;)Morning All
Its taking me a bit of getting used to with this site-so apologies for any cock ups I make LOL
Ive been wading thru the posts trying to work out whos who and whos done what....but I'm just going to say WELL DONE EVERYONE !!!
Im getting no exercise at all at the mo other than my bit of physio.....saying that I cant say I'm all that traumatised by not being able to go to the gym:D- but I didnt used to mind a bit of swimming.....It makes me seasick at the moment tho :rolleyes:

MLM you'll be happy to know i'm sat at work drinking a hot chocolate! (read syns! :D )

Oooo and it got me a new shiny :D :D :winner::pillowfight::banana dancer::bunnydance::woohoo::0icanfly::party0049:

Well done zombiecakes - loving the smilies!

You'll get the hang of it CD!! It does take a bit of getting use to, esp with the amount we ramble on, your gone for a day and 2-3 pages behind lol.

I too am allergic to exercise!! *cough cough*

I use to walk 40 mins to work everyday but then i figured im making the bus company go bust so i simply had to start using it again :)

xx

Excellent reasoning Pesty - save the bus drivers!

LOL - I like exercise - after I have have done it - its just the doing it part and contimplating it, so therefore dont often get round to it - I mean there are so many other things that are more important!!

Ive decided if I have a good loss tonight - which im not sure I will I am going to have some of that white bread thats shouting me from the kitchen, I have NEVER had to resist something as much as that bloody fresh uncut loaf!! Its taking over my life!!! LOL

A couple of hours left til weigh in - scary times!!

Im thinking of going to the earlier group tonight at 5.30pm!!!

Poo!!!! I STS :(

Back