From here to Eternally Slim

Yay Zombie! But did you have any breakfast? I know, I know... one step at a time :D

Today, I have had a NSV. I shall post it on the NSV thread rather than say it twice.

Aww, Moomy. You did have a random weekend though so a STS is a good thing really!!

Aww, Moomy. You did have a random weekend though so a STS is a good thing really!!

I know but im still gutted - wanted to get my shiney tonight :mad:

Feel like ive lost my mojo!!! :(

NO! NO MOJO LOSS! MOJO LOSS BAD. SW GOOD.

SHUN THE POM BEARS.

STAMP ON THEIR CRISPY LITTLE HEADS.

DOWN WITH POM BEARS!

Come on now Moominmomma. 20.5lb has left the building. Self-sabotage will leave a door open for some of them to sneak back in. If they sneak back in there wont be room for me and a punnet of strawberries in the Moominbed and HOW will we create the comedy partnership for the new millennia then?

Do I have to come over there and shake some sense into you wench??

Good your scarey aren't you?
I know i know.....Im just so impatient, iwanna be slim and gorgeous NOW!!!!!!!!
Im gonna have a bit of a treat for tea - 1 chicken kiev but with SW chips then back to the grind from tomorrow x

oooo i feel your pain moomin!!!...i sts this week too!!!

Yes. Yes I am scary. I may have to make a video of different ways to be evil to pom bears and post it on youtube.

*hugs* for your STS too Lurverick.

yey 2.5lb off - pleased with that and a new shiney :)

Come on moomin, you can pull this back - I need my companion

Congratulations Lenlu!! Thats an awesome result!!!

And Mooming WILL pull it back or I shall be turning myself into MadameLaNemesis and following her round wherever she goes pelting her with superfree.

Yay Zombie! But did you have any breakfast? I know, I know... one step at a time :D

Erm..... i could lie.... but no :( However we've just got back from Asda and i bought some cereal bars that are going to work with me tomorrow so i can have them as breakfasts :) \o/

Morning ladies, just trying to catch up on posts as I alway seem to post for advice but never actually give it lol! Well done on all your losses, you ladies really are a motivation. Moomin dont loose that mojo! Maybe its just had a miniholiday and wants to come back now lol.
I put a pound on this week, could have been alot worse, the amount of bad things I got down me this week Im suprised I didnt put a stone on lol. Sophie is now crawling so I cant leave her alone for two seconds with out her going for the sky box or wii! Roll on a fresh week, more planning is needed i think xx

Well done Lenlu for your loss and Emma for your tiny gain - it'll be off in no time!!

Moomin & Lurverick - i really feel your pain!! I was after my shiney and STS 2 weeks in a row and then lost but was still 0.5lb off!!!! It's really demotivating but you have to keep pushing for it!! I promise it feels so much better when you struggle for it and finally get it! Im sure you'll both smash it next week!!

Ive got my bday drink tomorrow. Ive been having a fishy week this weeka nd hoping it will help for some damage limitation over the weekend!! Plan is to stay angelic on the food from (going for a meal at the harvester) and then stick to vodkas but im guna flexi syn, afteral what is a birthday if not an excuse to get absolutely sloshed! lol

Hope you all have a good day!

EF are you out there? How you doing this week? I normally log on to see your morning post :)

xxx
xxxx

She is on funny work hours this week I think.

Good morning everybody!!

Off to see Toy Story 3 today with the hubby, kids and minx-in-law. WILL NOT BE SWAYED BY PICK AND MIX.

Am packing a hi-fi and an alpen light and will drink only water. Going to have big scan bran based lunch before setting off so I dont feel like grazing while I am there. Kids are guaranteed to get through stupidly large box of popcorn.

We are going to McDevils after the film for tea, so I shall just have a diet coke there and not be swayed into the naughty zone, and then come home and eat cod.

Honest.

I thought scales were lying about my weight/loss yesterday! But stood on them yesterday evening after dinner and was heavier (a good sign they're working!) and this morning i weighed the same as yesterday morning. So i can believe them and i'm v v pleased! :D :D

Enjoy Toy Story! Hope you manage to stick to your resolve!

And grats on the weight loss everyone (or commiserations on the STS, hope the mojo comes back!)

Enjoy the movie MLM - No slipping your hand in the popcorn box missy!
As for McDoodles i wouldnt thank you for it myself - i can think of much tastier things to over indulge on - not that i would mind!

She is on funny work hours this week I think.

Good morning everybody!!

Off to see Toy Story 3 today with the hubby, kids and minx-in-law. WILL NOT BE SWAYED BY PICK AND MIX.

Am packing a hi-fi and an alpen light and will drink only water. Going to have big scan bran based lunch before setting off so I dont feel like grazing while I am there. Kids are guaranteed to get through stupidly large box of popcorn.

We are going to McDevils after the film for tea, so I shall just have a diet coke there and not be swayed into the naughty zone, and then come home and eat cod.

Honest.

Sounds like you got it all worked out hun!! :)

IF you end up starving at McDs then their chicken nuggets arent that bad if you have spare syns (1.5 syns each) it's only just incase you do get swayed! Its better than picking at chips!! lol

McDonald's Main Menu, Chicken McNuggets box of 4

extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 9 Syns

Also

Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks Popcorn, Chocolate 35g bag

extraeasy.gif
6½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns
green.gif
Green 6½ Syns

Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks Popcorn, Lightly Salted 13g bag

extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks Popcorn, Butter Toffee 23g bag

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

The grams are a bit random so watch out for that!!

I like to pick at grapes!! You definitely need picky food lol.

I hope you have a good time!! Last time i went to the cinema was to see ice age 3 :) i didnt take kids tho im just randomly obsessed with it! haha xx

Do you think that would be relevant for chicken nuggets in general Pesty?

Well at a push I could have the grilled chicken salad w/o dressing, but we went to the swimming baths yesterday and I had that then and it was just so dull...

I would rather come home and have my own choice of food. Minxinlaw will no doubt lean heavily on me to do otherwise and wave deli sandwiches at me but I will resist. I REALLY want to get that 1lb off for my sticker on monday before I go on holiday, and I am due a fall in losses any time now, so cant be too careful!

And you will Minxy - I can feel it in my strawberry tinted water!

Are you sure thats strawberry? Any change in colour or consistency of water should be checked out by a qualified health professional!! :8855:

Back