From here to Eternally Slim

By the way, if any of you lovely ladies and gents want to add me on facebook or twitter, I am @mrsminxington on Twitter and you can pm me to get my facebook details :)

:psiholog: Believe me in my mad rampage to lose weigh before WI last night ive eaten a small country weigh in the little bleeders!

Oh good idea MLM about Facebook - message me too people - im on there as much as here!

Lordy, I should get going, got about an hour and a half to get ready and leave the house. That involves feeding ironing and dressing everyone.

*does a massive skedaddle out the door* - reporting in later!!!

I'd like FB ppl, since i waste a ridiculous amount of time on there!

OMG you too do make me giggle - MLM and Moomin. Don't give up Moomin MoJo is coming back I can feel it.........:)

Well done to everyone for they losses whether is large or small a loss is a loss!:)

Pesty you are a mine of info snack a
jacks popcorn 13g mmm but its only a small bag thou - so you could have two bags mmm:p

Well I couldn't resist I weighed myself today its qivering - if it move downwards that means I into the next stone catergory - Oh please let they be a god...:)

Been good last couple of days mainly green days - today is a red day and for dinner its Toad in the Hole - I'm having quorn sausages hubby is having real ones - but does anyone know the syn value for the batter eggs are free - so I should only count the flour as syns if I use my milk as a HEXA ??? can some one advise - thanks.:)

Been difficult this week posting but must try to post in the morning and evening as trying to do at work is impossible some days:)

Kats:):D

Moomin - It seems that it is the same generally for nuggets - stay away from burger bars tho CRICKEY!!!

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chicken, nuggets, baked average each

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Burger Bars, Chicken Nuggets 6 nuggets

extraeasy.gif
8½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 8½ Syns
green.gif
Green 14 Syns

Yea KK it has really random weights on SW website. I assume that they come from multi packs??

Got my fingers crossed for you MLM!!!

Im not on FB :( i might consider getting it if me and OH ever get our flat!! xx​

Thanks for that pesty- I have some really nice nuggets i get for the kids from costco, real breast meat and breadcrumbs and i was thinking that would be a nice treat for me maybe 4 or 5 with Sw chips!

No they are Foxwood ones - per 100g - kcals 205, protein 18.9g,carbs 15.4g,fat 7.5g and fibre 0.5g

Hi

Hi everyone

I joined the July challenge but i'm not going to hit my target of 10lbs after a weird gain this week!

Still never mind, coming on this site is keeping me focused when otherwise I would have been so disappointed and got in that "what's the point" mood and eaten everything in sight lol

Looking forward to getting slimmer and making lots of new friends on here :clap:

No they are Foxwood ones - per 100g - kcals 205, protein 18.9g,carbs 15.4g,fat 7.5g and fibre 0.5g

5 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy
10½ Syns per package/portion on Green
5 Syns per package/portion on Original

They are 5 syns per 100 grams!! That sounds pretty reasonable to me!! Im not sure how many nuggets make 100gs but im sure you'll get about 4 outa that xx

Welcome! I find this place is so friendly and motivating <3 Glad it helps you too!

Hi everyone

I joined the July challenge but i'm not going to hit my target of 10lbs after a weird gain this week!

Still never mind, coming on this site is keeping me focused when otherwise I would have been so disappointed and got in that "what's the point" mood and eaten everything in sight lol

Looking forward to getting slimmer and making lots of new friends on here :clap:

Hello,

This site is amazing for inspiration and hugs when your feeling low!! 10lbs would be a huge amount to lose in a month! SW recommends 1-2lb a week so anything above 4lbs and your 100% on plan :)

Good luck with your journey hun, feel free to pop by any time! xx

Yes I think I was being a bit ambitious with the 10lb lol but thought as I'd just started the diet that I would have a few good losses

I've lost 4lb so far and have 1 final weigh in on Monday so we'll see what happens, and I shall be pleased that my weight has gone down however much I've lost during July!

Thanks for the welcomes, be popping in as much as possible while I'm supposed to be working lol ;)

I'm sat here fantasising about Boursin Light and pasta for dinner....

5 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy
10½ Syns per package/portion on Green
5 Syns per package/portion on Original

They are 5 syns per 100 grams!! That sounds pretty reasonable to me!! Im not sure how many nuggets make 100gs but im sure you'll get about 4 outa that xx

Wow! is that from the syn calculator?
They are quite biggish, i will have to weigh them but probs about 4 nuggets for 100g - thanks Pesty x

I've added you to twitter mind, can not work out how to pm though but would like any more facebook peeps!!

Back