From here to Eternally Slim

I feel your pain Moomin, the last time I wore one I stood still for a moment and a crowd of Japanese tourists crowded round me trying to work out from my stretch marks which was the right train line to get from Wandsworth to Buckingham Palace.

And I have never really recovered from that awkwardly placed harpoon.

Oh woe is us.....

You two make me laugh! :p Getting funny looks as i'm supposedly reading pump manuals, but i'm sat here chuckling!

Pump manuals?????? Dont you know how to pump Zombie?

HAHAHAHA LMAO. U lot crack me up!!

SB - Love it!! You tell him!! I can imagine that dint go down to well!!

I once got called a whale whilst i was swimming when i was younger!!! :( Id love to bump into them once im a target!!!

I too have strechy skin issues!!! My boyfriend got a bit grossed out when i showed him 'look at this babe' *pulls belly button 1 inch away from stomach* lol it think i'll invest in some skin tightening cream - not that im sure it works!!! xx

Im thinking of just buying bulldog clips and using them to pin it from the back.............

Sorry dizzy ;)

Oh my just caught of on my reading - think my boss thinks I've gone mad - sat here chuckling too myself!:)

If we talking bikinis - well just dont go there - even my Tankini rolls up and hits me in face :8855:- when I do eventually go swimming I hide behind my towel till the last moment then jump in the pool to every ones horror....:)

WI is tomorrow and really hoping I've lost but we'll see. :eek:

Got to go and plan some meals for next week trying to eat out the freezer in the bid to save some pennies.

A big hi to everyone - and well done for losses and blimey MLM 27.5 ON MY GOD - one mouthful and its gone!!!!!

Kats:):rolleyes:

Ive

Last edited:
hahaha, i just need to change the oil in my big pumps on my experiment :p

Gah, I was going to make my 1000th post on here something deep and meaningful about how splendid you all are, but I suspect it was a reply to an Alpen Light bar query. Sorry! You are pretty splendid though :)

You lot make me laugh - I did wonder about skin excess too - had 2 babies and wonder where all the skin will go.....the bull dog clips sound like a great idea :) Hubby is just worried about me losing my breasts and im worried about tripping over them, what with having 2 kids - then excess skin on top of that - might have got him to agree to a boob op when im at target though :)

I agree on the boob job! I actually have boobs (decently sizeable ones!) atm and i love them. But when i'm slim i can use my chest as an ironing board! Touch wood they've not decreased yet, which is fantastic as the last stone of weight i put on definitely added some boobage!

You guys crack me up :D

I hope you're all doing really well with everything, but especially with the weight loss.

I'm just not having a good week really - although I've managed to avoid buying a doughnut or McD's today which I'm quite pleased about - but Monday was the boy's 2nd birthday so I made him a very non SW choclate cake - would put a pic up but I've no idea how to!
Which I had a rather large slice of after WI on Monday - after a take away.

Tuesday I had take away again with chocolate cake to follow and various bits and pieces of choclate inbetween.

Wednesday and Thursday I managed to get back on track - told the hubby to get rid of the chocolate otherwise I would put it all in the bin - I have bought a lot of chocolate recently - so now it's out of my reach :D

Except today I found giant chocolate buttons and double chocolate fingers in the fridge - they didn't last long :(

Then I had two cheesy rolls for lunch - with cheese inside although I did add lots of salad!

Then went to tesco's determind to get something nice and SW friendly for tea - passed the doughnuts - nearly gave in - picked up some chicken instead

On the way out of Tesco's there is a McD's - nearly caved again - was walking towards it without thinking - then turned round and headed for the car instead.

Got back and made SW KFC chicken with salad and mashed pots instead.

However I'm out tomorrow night for food and drinks - am thinking it's not going to go well and that I'm going to have a big gain this week - but if so then will just have to get rid of ANYTHING in the house that is not SW friendly - and get my dad to get bread and milk during the week.

Not too sure what's gone wrong this week - but am suspicous that * week is rapidly heading my way :rolleyes: :eek:

Sorry for the long post - think I need to come back and spend more time on here so I can avoid being a naughty person!!!

Back