From here to Eternally Slim

Hi Rosie,

My Mojo seems to have gone AWOL with your mojo! I am not having a good week either, can't seem to stay on plan at the minute and I am tired all the time. Working stupid hours doesn't help!

Anyway, tomorrow is another day for us hun! x

Libra - do you think if we shout loud enough together that we could get those naughty mojo's back off their holidays to come and join us again? :D

Also yes tomorrow is another day - unfortunatly I'm out with my sister and some of her friends (my sister will prob want to pour drinks down my throat - even though I don't drink much and despite the fact that she is also on SW will prob try to make me eat some fatty thing or another)

She was going to try and make me go out in leggings and a long top!!!! Now I think leggings look great on other people - but not on me!!! :eek: I'd have health and safety down on me like a ton of bricks!! :rolleyes::D

2080.gif
COME BACK MOJO'S!

My mojo isn't just running wild, it has eloped to a different continent! :eatdrink051:

Mines within syns! I still has my mojo! Although flat hunting is making me want gin!

2080.gif
COME BACK MOJO'S!

Thanks Libra -
2080.gif
COME BACK MOJO's!

Am hoping the mojo's work their way back home - although am also thinking that MLM has a point on the full moon thing - also think it's my * week which means that combined with the full moon = :flamingmad::whoopass::grumble::rant2::4633:

But we will keep working on it - I did avoid chocolate tonight - but the cheese jumped out of the fridge and into my mouth!!!! I couldn't do anything about it! :eek:

But tomorrow is another day - so except for tomorrow night I can still be on plan for the rest of the day!

morning ladies you are so funny, make me laugh! My mojo had gone on holiday last week leaving me for some far destination while I was left to eat chocolate, crisps and all things naughty. But its back now with a vengance! Im sure yours will to :). So plans for the weekend anyone? Theres a childrens funday at the showground today, debating on whether to go that as its free! Emx

Morning everyone,
Emma the children's funday sounds good, expecially as it is free! Got some tickets for the cinema for Tuesday for free via Sky offers. If it is free I am a going!

Today I am going to battle with the dark side
112.gif
and get my MOJO BACK! Aiming to stay on plan till WI so hopefully will limit the damage, I'll be surprised if I don't see a gain though.

Off work now for a week so have got lots planned with the kids. Stressing though as I have got about 20 assessments still to type up despite working at least 10 hours a day for the last week. Trying to not switch on work laptop but the urge is there. Another stern talking to myself is needed! :copon:

Hope everyone has a great weekend. x

Yo!
I am not having a fun weekend this weekend, girls are going to see My mum overnight, so we can do a car boot sale in the morning to try and get a bit of extra cash together towards our holiday. Not remotely ready for it so will be spending half of today sorting out what to take and then going to my mums with the girls, having a further rummage there to see what she has for car booting and then up at 4am for to go to the boot sale and get a decent pitch. Then pick up the girls and come back and start the mammoth task of washing and ironing and packing before we go away on Thursday. Am already tired before we even start.

Weather forecast seems to be ok for tomorrow, just got to hope that the buyers are there. Won't be around as much for a bit, so have a good weekend all, and I will try and pop in during the week where I can. Xx

I feel tired just reading it! Hope you manage to have a good car boot! /fingers crossed

I'm off to craft with some friends this afternoon. Going to crochet i think. Want to make a big ball to create something v nerdy :p

Cups of tea for me instead of the wine :D And tbh, i think i prefer it that way <3

I do hope ppl find their mojos!

Hello everyone,

Glad to hear your having a good weekend! I had my birthday celebrations last night - i managed to limit myself to just vodka diet cokes so im hoping i wont do too bad at WI.

I had a little upset tho, my friends little girl - who i am very close with. Came up to me and patted my stomach and asked why it is so big! I would be lying if i didnt say it upset me although for once i didnt cry and thought i handled it pretty well by responding 'i dont know huni, whys your bum so big', it ended in a tickle fight. Shes only 5 so i know i shouldnt take it to heart and im ok about it really i suppose but its still playing on my mind

xxxx

Good afternoon all :)

Pesty, kids can be so funny and never think first, don't think nothing of that remark, bless her cotton socks.

My friend said to me yesterday (colleague rather then friend really) that my neck is slimmer and longer looking, as before I had a thick neck!! Nice one colleague.. It may have been a comliment that was meant there, but sounded a little personal to me, that I had a thick neck of all things, lol.... so know how you feel hun.

Libra, good luck with the kick start and really hope you have a good loss hun.

MLM, you have been busy, hope the boot sale goes well and you makes lots of money for your hols. I used to do those with my kids, and I must admit, made a bit of money, but kids spent just as much as I made on other stalls, lol..

Zombie, hope you enjoyed the crafts afternoon, did you buy much?

Rosie, Rosie.. hope your mojo is back, you can do it hun.. set yourself a pamper target? Like, after loosing 3lb, get your nails done :). Big hugs x

Emma, hope you enjoyed the kids funday.

Ok.. and for me.. I am absolutely shattered. Long week, with so many early mornings and late evenings, plus working this weekend nights too, not sure if im coming or going! But sure slept well last night at work (carers room), until 4am, when he had me up til 5.30am :(! Its ok, I get paid for the whole night, so if I get to sleep to be honest, its a bonus :), I'll catch up with sleep on Monday.

Today went to our local shopping centre - Lakeside, bought some shoes, a bikini and a dress for my hols. As I was going up the escalator in Debenhams, I caught a side glimpse and was surprised that I do look thinnner.. Has pleased me :).. feel much better knowing that now. Have tried to be as good as I can this week food wise and exercise, so even if I just have 2lb loss in 2 weeks, I'm ok with that.

I had to take a tunic to the tailors this morning to be taken in as it cost me £60 a few months ago and now hangs at the front, so they are going to bring it up, so im not showing my bra and take it in at the sides all for £7 :). So happy with that, as now got an extra tunic/dress for hols to wear too.

Right off to get ready for work now, start at 8pm.. so need to sort out my food for the eve, alpen light, curly wurly and lots of fruit.. Made a prawn and veggie curry, which I'll take with me too, that way I wont pick at the choc that always calls me from the fridge ;)!

Have a good evening and a good sunday too, not sure f I'll get on tomorrow or not as got my parents over for BBQ, its my Dads birthday. Take care. xxx

Last edited:
Hi EF, sounds like you had a great time shopping :). MLM i know the feeling but for the first time in a long long time sophie slept till 7.30..my god a lie-in lol!! Its the end of my maternity leave girls and back to work tomorrow. First day for Soph at the childminders to :-(. II need to get orgainsed today, sort out food, sort out sophie.

Plans for others today? x

Good afternoon all :)

Pesty, kids can be so funny and never think first, don't think nothing of that remark, bless her cotton socks.

My friend said to me yesterday (colleague rather then friend really) that my neck is slimmer and longer looking, as before I had a thick neck!! Nice one colleague.. It may have been a comliment that was meant there, but sounded a little personal to me, that I had a thick neck of all things, lol.... so know how you feel hun.

Libra, good luck with the kick start and really hope you have a good loss hun.

MLM, you have been busy, hope the boot sale goes well and you
makes lots of money for your hols. I used to do those with my kids, and I must admit, made a bit of money, but kids spent just as much as I made on other stalls, lol..

Zombie, hope you enjoyed the crafts afternoon, did you buy much?

Rosie, Rosie.. hope your mojo is back, you can do it hun.. set yourself a pamper target? Like, after loosing 3lb, get your nails done :). Big hugs x

Emma, hope you enjoyed the kids funday.

Ok.. and for me.. I am absolutely shattered. Long week, with so
many early mornings and late evenings, plus working this weekend nights too, not sure if im coming or going! But sure slept well last night at work (carers room), until 4am, when he had me up til 5.30am :(! Its ok, I get paid for the whole night, so if I get to sleep to be honest, its a bonus :), I'll catch up with sleep on Monday.

Today went to our local shopping centre - Lakeside, bought some shoes, a bikini and a dress for my hols. As I was going up the escalator in Debenhams, I caught a side glimpse and was surprised that I do look thinnner.. Has pleased me :).. feel much better knowing that now. Have tried to be as good as I can this week food wise and exercise, so even if I just have 2lb loss in 2 weeks, I'm ok with that.
I had to take a tunic to the tailors this morning to be taken in as it cost me £60 a few months ago and now hangs at the front, so they are going to bring it up, so im not showing my bra and take it in at the sides all for £7 :). So happy with that, as now got an extra tunic/dress for hols to wear too.
Right off to get ready for work now, start at 8pm.. so need to sort out my food for the eve, alpen light, curly wurly and lots of fruit.. Made a prawn and veggie curry, which I'll take with me too, that way I wont pick at the choc that always calls me from the fridge ;)!
Have a good evening and a good sunday too, not sure f I'll get on tomorrow or not as got my parents over for BBQ, its my Dads birthday. Take care. xxx
It's great to be able to able to look in the mirror and see someone slimmer :). Bet can't wait for your holidays:D

Hi there, hope everyone's had a relaxing weekend...apart from the early starts!

Thank god am back on plan today, even though had a major temptation at work, was out with one of the people i support in Starbucks, they tucked in to a tuna melt panini and OMG it smelled so good, i just wanted to sink my teeth into it...

but i didn't, had a cup of tea and waited til i got back to the office and had my jacket spud with ham n beans...

so, 10 day long wobble is now over, was a bit worried as i wasn't sure how long that was going to last!
Posted a horrible before pic and a 'during' one on that thread, think i can start to see a difference...and went to bravissimo on the way back from work and my back size has gone down from 40 to 36...the fitter said she thought i was a 34 but when i tried that on i could hardly breathe...

maybe in a couple of months lol

sorry for the waffle, hope all you lovely ladies have a good evening and start to the week xxx

hi all hope everyone had a good weekend, not as positive about things as i was when i last wrote, i need to come on here everyday to buoy me up lol. I am hopint to maintain when i go tomorrow. But hey ho. sitting here full of cold and cant take anything for it. bloomin bp meds grrrrr. want a big hug off my mum lol

still never mind tomorro as scarlett says is another day. Made my self a promise to fill in my online weighloss diary with a vengence from tomorrow so you should see me on here more often girls

Back