From here to Eternally Slim

Aww...sending hugs. It's not fair when you feel poorly :( do you have any sugar free squash? I sometimes do a hot vimto when I feel poorly and it makes me feel a bit better. Hope you feel better soon x

Feel better soon Ronnie!

This week has not gone well overall, and today was no better. I was in a hurry when I got up this morning and so I had All Bran and milk and sweetener for breakfast, so far so good. Within about an hour and a half of getting to the boot sale got a call from my mum to say one of the girls wasnt well and wanted me. So i had to go back there and leave DH to do the boot sale. I was planning to finish up the boot sale, pick up the girls and come home and eat, but because I had to go back to my mums, DH decided he was going to call in at home and unpack the unsold stuff before coming to pick us up, but then sat down with a brew and fell asleep so he didnt get back to pick us up until nearly 4, by which time I had 2 crumpets with butter forced on me. It wasnt a huge amount of butter so I am synning the crumpets and calling that a HexA, and the milk from my cereal another HexA, but she also force fed me endless cups of tea, so the milk from those will need to count towards the rest of my syns too. Got home eventually and have just had 5 scan bran with tuna onion and vinegar, to fill me up, so thats another HexB and I wolfed a cereal bar down coz I was so hungry so I am defo over syns for today, but not for the week. The only thing I might eat later is a bowl of yog and fruit, if I get hungry again, hoping the scan bran staves that off for a while but I am REALLY not looking good for a decent WI tomorrow at all and will be lucky to get a STS.

To be fair though, my body probably is due a break from losing. I just wanted to try and get that last lb for my sticker before I go on holiday. I really genuinely dont think its going to happen unless I happen to have an arm amputated during the night. I go on holiday on thursday and am away for 5 days and I dont want to come back to a gain if I can avoid it, but I nearly had a "oh stuff it" moment before and am teetering dangerously close to a blow out.

Its just not been the worlds greatest SW week.

Just eaten 3 spoons of Nutella...big ones!
Thrown the rest of the jar in the bin...

d'oh!!!

I feel your pain - I did this on friday and decided i really need to stop buying it.......

Crappy sw weekend, went to a wedding, just evening do so thought everything would be fine in regards to sw, but then a comedy of errors on the way like forgetting my dress!!! Etc etc meant we were running late so just grabbed quick food at hotel which was a burger :-(
I'm not a drinker but had a fair few too, then got home tonight and had a kebab :-(

Back on wagon tomorrow, it's my fault as I told sw counsellor wedding wouldn't be a problem blah blah!!!!

ooh a kebab...GET IN!!

seems there are a few of us struggling this week

hopefully tomorrow will be the start of something wonderful again :grouphugg:

I had takeaway this evening, but it's well within my weekly syns and not horrific.

I didn't go to a fair yesterday EF, i just went round to a friends and we did some crafts. I crocheted and today i've carried on and i've also been playing with Hama beads. I love creating things with them :) Hoping to open an Etsy shop at some point soon! :)

HI

Arhg I had a bad SW weekend too - like kiltgirl says always tomorrow well tomorrow is here - and I've already done a few pilates exercises with the tiny ball - that ball does help on doing situps!.:)

Now before have bkft thought I would catch up on here.

ZC - what are Hama Beads - I'll buy something from your shop!:)

Have a good day everyone!

Kats:talk017:

Well it does sound like quite a few of us had a bit of a wobbly one!!
I think im guna have a huge gain at WI tonight - out of sheer weight of food more than nethin else. I had a chinese saturday night, a harvester mixed grill (no chips) for lunch sunday with half a rocky horror ice cream for desert and a roast dinner with banoffee pie for dinner!!! I reakon about 4lbs at least!!! My thinking is that all tho i went WAY overboard it was my bday weekend celebration and if ever i was going to go a bit mental then this weekend would be the time that i'd do it! Its my actual bday tomo and so im quite glad WI is tonight to stop the celebrating continuing for a full week!! OH is taking me to tropical wings zoo tomorrow (rubbish zoo but AMAZING butterfly sanctuary) and then out for lunch, it WILL be my last bit of naughtiness!! Then onwards and downwards! only 0.5 away from getting in to the 150's so that's my next mini target!!

Keep your chin up MLM!! We've all got our fingers crossed for your shiney!!

Hope everyone gets themselves back on track! xxx

Sooo chuffed

Morning all

I'm so chuffed this morning I lost 4lbs this week and have lost 8lb during July, so got my first sticker for my half stone - WOOHOO!!

Feeling so good this morning and determined to do it this time, thanks to everyone on this site you're all so supportive :D

Good luck to everyone weighing in today ;)

Morning all

I'm so chuffed this morning I lost 4lbs this week and have lost 8lb during July, so got my first sticker for my half stone - WOOHOO!!

Feeling so good this morning and determined to do it this time, thanks to everyone on this site you're all so supportive :D

Good luck to everyone weighing in today ;)

:happy096:

Well done hun!!! Thats a brilliant loss!!!!! You couldnt lend me a bit of that loss so that i have a good WI could you? haha xx

Mrsiwannabefree - Well done on your fab loss keep up the good work!
Pesty - it was your birthday and EVERYONE deserves a day off on their birthday - I know the purists may say to do it within plan but i disagree, 1 day a year and im glad you enjoyed it!

Lenlu - poor you! Its awful when you feel disappointed at yourself but dont worry too much - stick with the rest of the week and im sure you'll do fine x

I had an okayish weekend - 100% on saturday which is a bloody miracle and then Sunday I had lunch at my mums and had a minor blip of a white roll with ham, fullfat cheese and tomato in it :(
Then went to the cinema to see Toy Story 3 and while everyone else had popcorn, nachos with warm cheese dip and sweeties i had a pink & white! :angel:

Mrsiwannabefree - Well done on your fab loss keep up the good work!
Pesty - it was your birthday and EVERYONE deserves a day off on their birthday - I know the purists may say to do it within plan but i disagree, 1 day a year and im glad you enjoyed it!

Lenlu - poor you! Its awful when you feel disappointed at yourself but dont worry too much - stick with the rest of the week and im sure you'll do fine x

I had an okayish weekend - 100% on saturday which is a bloody miracle and then Sunday I had lunch at my mums and had a minor blip of a white roll with ham, fullfat cheese and tomato in it :(
Then went to the cinema to see Toy Story 3 and while everyone else had popcorn, nachos with warm cheese dip and sweeties i had a pink & white! :angel:

Hey Moomin,

Well done on being so good!!!!! I cant believe some of the things you managed to avoid!!

Thanks for your kind words hun, if ever i was going to go off plan it was going to be birthday celebrations!

100% this week and i'll get off whatever i put on tonight!! xx

Thats the spirit girl!

Im not going to weigh in tonight. (You can shout at me if you like).

I have way too much stuff to do to get ready for our holiday, and I know I have not lost anything. I need to stay motivated and having it pointed out publically wont help. I feel really down and its going to be all I can do to make sure we have everything ready for going away, and staying on plan and out of the munch cupboard.

I flipping hate depression. You can sail along for weeks thinking everything is ok and groovy and then it just launches itself like a sledgehammer over your head for another round of beat yourself down. And I know full well that I am totally giving in to it by not going to WI but I really cant face it. Im just too exhausted.

I have way too much stuff to do to get ready for our holiday, and I know I have not lost anything. I need to stay motivated and having it pointed out publically wont help. I feel really down and its going to be all I can do to make sure we have everything ready for going away, and staying on plan and out of the munch cupboard.

I flipping hate depression. You can sail along for weeks thinking everything is ok and groovy and then it just launches itself like a sledgehammer over your head for another round of beat yourself down. And I know full well that I am totally giving in to it by not going to WI but I really cant face it. Im just too exhausted.

Im not gonna shout at you Minxy - Ive been there myself for 3 years and tbh anything thats gonna make you feel worse is probs not a good idea :giveup:

If you determined not to go then at least try and chill - stick at the plan if you can but the most important thing is to get you and the mini minxes ready for your lovely holiday together - to me thats most important thing :heartpump:
Here for ya hun x:lilkiss:

Hey hun,

((HUGS)) sorry to hear your feeling down! No-ones going to have a go at you hun, were here to support you not judge you!! I think it all comes down to personal choice and you know yourself the best - if you know you shouldnt go then dont, if you know you should then go.

Hope you have a really lovely holiday huni, stick to plan as best you can but more importantly enjoy yourself!! Make sure you go back to group when you get back (as im sure you will) dont let one week of scare you into 2 and so on and so forth.

xxxxxxxxxx

Back