From here to Eternally Slim

it was my bday weekend celebration and if ever i was going to go a bit mental then this weekend would be the time that i'd do it! Its my actual bday tomo

HEY SNAP!!! its my Birthday tomorrow too :D Tho ive not celebrated yet as I had hospital this morn for my Bi monthly Botox for the facial spasms....I did ask him do give me some on the other side to help with the wrinkles seeing as its my Birthday LOL (cant blame a girl for trying):giggle:
Ive been dead good ALL weekend....but Im having a few problems 'ahem' in the bathroom dept IYKWIM :sick0019: ive not 'been' since friday despite eating the weight of a small child in fruit and veg and a sneaky peek on the scales shows 2lb gain :cry:I dont WI til thursday but Im still gutted....I fear an episode like the Iceland volcano if I dont go soon....I may blow up!!!:eek:

That 2lb gain is a load of old... Well, you already know what it is. Quite normal for many of us unfortunately but a good clear out will restore order!! Drink more water, eat more scanbran!!

Feeling a bit better now. Still haven't decided whether to definitely miss WI. Will decide in an hour or so, can't make my mind up now. Hmm...

HEY SNAP!!! its my Birthday tomorrow too :D Tho ive not celebrated yet as I had hospital this morn for my Bi monthly Botox for the facial spasms....I did ask him do give me some on the other side to help with the wrinkles seeing as its my Birthday LOL (cant blame a girl for trying):giggle:
Ive been dead good ALL weekend....but Im having a few problems 'ahem' in the bathroom dept IYKWIM :sick0019: ive not 'been' since friday despite eating the weight of a small child in fruit and veg and a sneaky peek on the scales shows 2lb gain :cry:I dont WI til thursday but Im still gutted....I fear an episode like the Iceland volcano if I dont go soon....I may blow up!!!:eek:

Aww happy joint birthday for tomorrow!!

I havent 'been' either for AGES!! lol Over the weekend i ate mass amounts and none of its worked its way through yet!! MLMs right plenty of water and make sure you have your healthy extra Bs and that 2lb will be gone by thursday!!

Hope your botox was ok!! You cracked me up lol!!!

MLM - You'll know the right thing to do when it comes to WI, right at the last minute it'll click and you'll do what you need to for you. Good luck for if you go hun - at least you'll know what position you are in for hols and can draw a line under last week

xxxx

/hugs for you MLM. I know what you mean about being fine and then bam, the dark cloud appears. I do hope you begin to feel better. If you think not going to WI is best for you then noones going to argue with that. So long as you can draw a line under this week and start afresh. You're sure you've not lost anything, and it's not just how you're feeling making you think so?
Also hope you manage to get the holiday sorted without too much exhaustion!

HUGS MLM - whatever you decide no - one will berate you for it (look at that big word) sending virtual hugs xxxx

Huge Happy Birthday to you both - have a fantastic day!

oops boss has just got up from his desk I'll try and log on agaIN LATER.

kATS

I am absolutely certain!! Although i was expecting it tbh, it hasn't been the greatest week foodwise and with the best will in the world, there will be weeks like this simply because that's just what happens! You can't lose such ridiculous amounts of weight without from time to time your body going "woah, let me catch my breath a bit!"

I was having a massive dose of concentrating on the tiny details this morning rather than looking at the bigger picture. I am almost 5 stone lighter than I was in January!!! That's immense! One duff week isn't going to ruin that!

I am absolutely certain!! Although i was expecting it tbh, it hasn't been the greatest week foodwise and with the best will in the world, there will be weeks like this simply because that's just what happens! You can't lose such ridiculous amounts of weight without from time to time your body going "woah, let me catch my breath a bit!"

I was having a massive dose of concentrating on the tiny details this morning rather than looking at the bigger picture. I am almost 5 stone lighter than I was in January!!! That's immense! One duff week isn't going to ruin that!

Thats the spirit MLM!!!! :happy096:

I can feel your determination seeping through the screen!!!

Im off to WI now - will try and update on my gain later lol xx

Well, Im still here, so you know what that means. I decided that given the fact that I am trying to make myself be more positive and stay on track, it WOULD be a bad plan to go and give myself a deliberate knock, even though I know why. I cant do that every week though, I would run out of holidays :D

I will be braver next time. I need to stop being such a wuss and running away from things that scare me and this is an excellent opportunity to try and kick that habit. Just not today... :8855:

MLM, don't beat yourself up about it huni. As you said almost 5 STONE lighter. You have done so well, one blip isn't going to undo all the work that you have put in since January.

How did you do at the car boot? Have you managed to raise some spends for the upcoming holiday? I hope you have a lovely time, I am sure the kiddies will love it in Scotland.

:cross: for you Pesty. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow. You enjoyed your birthday weekend and we only get them once a year.
I am going to need a miracle to have not put on this week. I won't tell you what I have eaten - but it's not good! Funny how we have all pretty much had a tough week, maybe something to do with that full moon after all?!

CD, I was like that when I first started, to a degree I am still like that. Don't worry about the 2lb, it will vanish as soon as you have...well you know!

I think the expression you are searching for Libra is "snapped one off".

Boot sale was a bit pants tbh. Made about 38 quid but people just weren't buying. Still, that will keep us going till we go away and leaves money in bank untouched. Can't see that we will need to spend a massive amount while we are away, petrol will be the biggest chunk, and food, if my
naughty cousin doesn't insist on feeding us, I have told her not to worry and we will shop when we get there but then she said she was going food shopping and what did we like, so hopefully that's just for the meal after we arrive and I can take over and buy the food then. Will be cross if she does shop for the whole time, she's already being kind enough to put us up!

MLM - *hugs* as others have already said you've done so well to lose almost 5 stone in just 7 months!! :) :D One little blip isn't going to undo all that and it's not going to take away all the hard work you've done so far to get as far as you have. You are a star hun and once all the stress of packing and the holiday have passed you will be feeling stronger and more able to cope with the SW WI. Hope you have a fab holiday and that you enjoy yourself :)

Happy birthday to our two birthday girls this week - enjoy your special day :D :) :cool:

Congratulations to everyone who had lost this week :)

To everyone who had stayed the same or who is risking a gain - there is always tomorrow :D

I'm in the group of had a gain this week - I put 2 lbs on. :cry: I can't blame anyone except myself - I ate too much non SW stuff this week - has just been a rough week for SW with me this week.
However tonight I'm going to get a menu planned out for the entire week and I'm going to stick to it! I've also been asked to write out a list of meals and stuff that my mum's cousin can eat - she used to go to SW but has never really got the plan so far so I need to get some stuff sorted for her. So I'm hoping that will help me out as well.

Good luck to everyone who has yet to WI this week - fingers crossed for all of you.

Thanks everyone :) You have been a tower of power today. (((hugs))) to all!

Got most of the washing done and dried, next stop ironing and packing. Saving tonights Biggest Loser for when I do some of the ironing later when the kids are in bed, and might well watch My Sisters Keeper, which I have saved on the sky box. I have read the book so I know the story, but will be interested to see how much of the story gets lost by being a movie.

Still haven't listed my stuff on eBay MLM, so you are 38 quid up on me!

I watched My Sisters Keeper this afternoon. I haven't read the book however although I have read some of Jodi Picoult's other work. The film was very moving, I felt it was well acted and I blubbed pretty much the whole way through it :cry: - much to the amusement of hubby!

I usually am disappointed with film adaptations of books. The Lovely Bones and The Kite Runner are two in my long list of fave books, but I wasn't too taken with the films. Are you a reader MLM? I love books and have a whole wardrobe full. I can't seem to get the willpower to get rid of any of them! My favourite book of all time is another one by Khaled Hosseini called A Thousand Splendid Suns. Not an easy read, like The Kite Runner, but is a book I will never forget. Couldn't put it down and stayed up till all hours reading it with tears running down my face. Good job hubby works nights!

I am a huge reader. I have read A Thousand Splendid Suns and it was a fantastic book, I totally agree with you. I have read a huge amount of Jodi Picoult stuff, its very good and gripping, but seems to become more formulaic the more you read. I have lots of authors I really like at the moment, Dorothy Koomson is one, Lesley Pearse another. Film adaptations cannot possibly encapsulate the content of a book in the time allowed, so I never expect too much of them!

Urgh, the wagon rolled away this evening and the black cloud has rolled over :(

*passes Zombie a brolly* Here, use this. Ive been using it all day so its a bit damp but it should still keep the worst of it off.

Hope its sunnier in the morning chick :)

Hey there, esp those having wagon-trouble!

Having a word with myself this morning, going for a 100% day...i texted my consultant yesterday...having eaten a bar of choc from the cupboard at work and then a fried egg sandwich while out with one of the clients (decided i was just being evil to myself as really REALLY didn't want the sandwich and it made me feel awful afterwards!)

i told her i'd start again this morning, but she texted back saying, 'no start NOW, every decision counts' and suggested i have the new member's talk again this week as it really helps

so going to put my positive hat on today...set at a slightly hormonal angle and give myself a kick in the butt :D

Even if not a 100% day...maybe a 100% morning and start again this afternoon, wonder why it's suddenly started being difficult for some of us...

personally i think it's cos i've gone off sushi and the grapes in tesco's aren't as crisp as they used to be lol

good luck to everyone
:gen126:

Im not going to weigh in tonight. (You can shout at me if you like).

I have way too much stuff to do to get ready for our holiday, and I know I have not lost anything. I need to stay motivated and having it pointed out publically wont help. I feel really down and its going to be all I can do to make sure we have everything ready for going away, and staying on plan and out of the munch cupboard.

I flipping hate depression. You can sail along for weeks thinking everything is ok and groovy and then it just launches itself like a sledgehammer over your head for another round of beat yourself down. And I know full well that I am totally giving in to it by not going to WI but I really cant face it. Im just too exhausted.

No-one on here would shout at you, you know that. You just know you can't face it and that's fair enough. I now you are strong enough to keep on going and thats the main thing. Go and have a good holiday, that's what you need and come back with renewed energy and then go for it again. It's weird have you noticed how many people are struggling at the moment (me included) perhaps its in the air :)

Morning

Haven't had time to read all of the posts, but briefly.. MLM.. I know a bad a week, I had a STS week this week, so pretty gutted, as was 2.5lb down last week, but oh well.. Head up and you'll have that loss next week hun.

Rosie, that 2lb will be off next week, up your water and it'll be off.

Happy birthday Pesty and Consantlydizzy, hope you had a great birthday yesterday too. What are you doing today Pesty? Anything planned? Me thinks, put your feet up and pamper yourself :).

Kiltgirl, good on you for your 100% day today hun.

Adsnan, really good to see you on here, hope all is well.

Good luck all Tuesday Weighers today.

Will catch up with the posts later properly, and if I missed anyone out, apologies, had 6 mins to have a quick read this morn before work, but hey.. day off tomorrow to pack, so will have much more time.

Have a great day xxxx

Back