From here to Eternally Slim

Pesty & CD - :birthday: to ya, :birthday: to ya, :birthday:! Heres hoping you both have a lovely day x

MLM, did you watch the film? What did you think? Haven't read anything from the two authors you mentioned so will be looking out for their books.

ZC, RP, KG & Adsnan. Not sure why it is getting tough lately. I have had a rubbish SW week. I have eaten lots of high syn value treats including a blow out at the Indian restaurant. WI today and I am determined to start the week afresh. We can do it girls, one day at a time x

EF - Morning hun. I know you are disappointed with the STS but in the last 4 weeks you have lost 5.5lb, which is the weight of a Chihuahua. You have lost 20lb overall and will look fab strutting down that beach in your cossie. Hope you have a lovely holiday huni. x

I also STS this week which is nothing short of a miracle. Whilst I am quite pleased that I have STS it has also made me realise that I could of had a decent loss had I stuck with it this week. Anyway, whats done is done. It's how I cope with the coming week that counts. So heres to a fabulous SW week for us all.:grouphugg:

The wagon's back today (well at least this morning) as i can't afford it not to be!

I hope it gets sunnier. I told my supervisor i'm really upset and frustrated with the lab (he thinks i'm a super cold *****) and that i was seriously considering leaving if something wasn't done about the equipment, as it's near impossible to get an experiment done (ofc put better than this, and with reasonable suggestions over what could improve things). So i've been allowed to change some things and hopefully it will make a difference, as time is running out :(

Also, i hope the flat we view this afternoon is as ideal as it looks. It's been so hard to find somewhere that's not a complete hole that we can afford and isn't in the middle of studentville. If it's not we;re really running out of options :(

Morning all!!

Pesty & Constantlydizzy, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you both have really lovely days and are spoilt rotten!!!

Adsnan, thankyou :) I hope I have the same success with my holiday as you did on yours! Holiday in eurodisney and come back with a loss! That's pretty inspirational!

Libra, I did watch it, I was a bit thrown by the ending because it differed so much from the book, and having read the book and knowing what happened I wasn't so emotionally distraught by the film as other people I know that have seen it because I knew what to expect, but it was good.

Zombie, I hope the flat is what you are looking for and things get sorted for you soon- keep your backside planted firmly on the wagon seat and a firm grip on the reins!

EF, hugs for your STS, annoying little blip that it is! Hope you have an amazing holiday and enjoy your quality time with your son. How are things going at home?

Have a good day everyone. I'm back at the ironing pile today and hopefully all clothes will be ready to go and packed by tonight so we can chillax tomorrow before the epic drive on thurs.

HI

I love reading - have read My Sisters Keeper and have it ordered from Love Film - be interested to know what you thought of it MLM!.:)

MLM I must say whenever I type your intials I think of M and M's ?!?!
mmmmm chocolatemmmm:eek:

I'm reading 206 bones at the moment by Kathy Reichs have read quite alot of her books - good if you like that sort of thing.:)

Also read a few of Jodi Picoult have always find these very thought provoking - what if..........:confused:

I'm like you Libra I have shelves full ones I've read and ones to read.
Anywho:
SW food went well yesterday managed to make the roasted garlic and tomato soup -yum and sw quiche for today.

Although they is cakes today - I will try and be good.:angeldevil:

Enjoy your Hols MLM - You have done so well one blip isn't going to ruin what you have accomplished.:):happy096:

Good luck to all:)

Kats:talk017:

:cry:Great, apparently the internet is broken at home too :(

Passes Zombie a pair of wellies, a packamac and one of the little plastic rain hood things that my nan used to wear when she had been to get her hair shampooed and set and it was chucking it down. Have dinghy on standby for further developments. ((hugs))

Passes Zombie a pair of wellies, a packamac and one of the little plastic rain hood things that my nan used to wear when she had been to get her hair shampooed and set and it was chucking it down. Have dinghy on standby for further developments. ((hugs))

:cry:It's not good to be sat crying at your work desk.

Thank you <3

Katkit, it's very good, although the ending has been altered from the book pretty significantly. I didn't like the book ending when I read it, mostly because it was such a slap in the face of a twist but I think it would have worked in the film, I guess it's been adjusted for a more sensitive viewing
audience though...

I would have shelves of books but instead I have one small shelf of books and a
lot of crates because we don't have the space!! Got a Harlem Coben and a Sheila O'Flanagan set aside for my holidays. There's a new Dorothy Koomson out too tho so I might grab that if I see it before we go. Depends if it's hit the supermarket yet, I refuse to pay. waterstones prices!! I mostly get books from charity shops tho.

Eeeeeee bet your getting all excited for your hollibobs MLM - Feel free to pop in for a cuppa en route!

I am actually, woke up far less stressed today coz I have got a reasonable amount done already. If I can get the bulk of the rest done today I will be a happy camper. Got last nights biggest loser saved for the rest of the ironing!!

If you weren't on the other side of the country i would totally be popping in for a strawberry and pombear festival!!!

NO pombears woman!!!!!!
Tea, strawberries and chicken drumsticks only

I need the dinghy....

Got a msg to say the flat is gone :(

Aww Zombie - big hugs x x x x

Blimey. Today seems to be officially designated as "Life gives Zombie a bit of a kicking" day. I will send the dinghy, but I am tying it down so you can't drift off on it. It's just somewhere you can rest and float and contemplate the action you are going to take next. Have a hot chocolate and take a deep breath. This won't last forever, it's just part of the path when you are trying to better yourself, if life keeps giving you knocks, it's time to start punching back. Xx

Just poppin quickly to update that i only gained half a pound at WI so im well chuffed!!

Definitely going to get it off next week!! Thanks for all the bday wishes. I havent caught up on reading but will do later, hope every1s ok xxx

Well done Pesty - thats a good result after your birthday treats - sure it will be gone this time next week! x

Back