From here to Eternally Slim

Thanks MLM and Moomin!!!

Im having a lovely day! OH took me to the tropical wings zoo and took me for lunch! I was a tiddly bit naughty and had a small slice of victoria sandwich cake, but im not too worrid. Ill be back on the wagon 100% tomorrow and goin for a good loss nxt week!! xx

*hugs* zombie - hope you find the right place for you to live asap :gen126:

Right people - last night I got out the superglue - a big pot of it!
I've stuck some on me butt - and sat it firmly onto the wagon.
I'm now on the wagon - it's been a bad week but it's behind me now and I'm going to lose that 2lb next week :D

I've even printed out my list of what I'm going to be eating this week - and I'm going to stick to it - am doing alternate red and green days with EE for Sunday.

So I've left the superglue on the shelf over there *point* if anyone feels they want to use it along with me then feel free :grouphugg:

Woah, Pesty, didnt know you were a blonde glamour kitten! Switswoo!!!! So used to your dark hair picture that I thought you had been stolen and replaced!

Rosie, I have done the same but I am using No More Nails. Its not glue, its just me eating my fingernails in the hope that they dont have syns.

WI tonight - not hopeful at all :(

Woah, Pesty, didnt know you were a blonde glamour kitten! Switswoo!!!! So used to your dark hair picture that I thought you had been stolen and replaced!

Rosie, I have done the same but I am using No More Nails. Its not glue, its just me eating my fingernails in the hope that they dont have syns.

Hehe thanks hun! I use to be blonde but got bored and dyed it bright red!! lol its taken me 2 years but im back to my usual blonde again now - i think i prefer it!

Good luck for WI Lenlu!! I wasnt hopeful this week, i really thought id put on at least 4lb, when i got to WI id put on half!! I dont know how it happened but being prepared for the worst is always good as then you will get a nice suprise if its not as bad as you thought!

xxxx

Morning lovelies

Its the day before I go to Grenada and I can't blooming wait.. Its the whole family going, so me, OH, my son, his 2 sons's, his parents, his sister and her 2 children, makes 10 of us! We are staying at the Gatwick Hilton (compliments of OH's mum and dad) tonight and have a 9am flight tomorrow. Work has just been so busy and I am exhausted. So am pleased this has come at the best time possible. I've a few books to take with me, so it'll be sun sea and reading, oh.. and as many cocktails as I can get down my neck, lol.

Thanks Libra, yes 20lb is now off so STS week, im ok with and it'll be better for the beach too, not gonna feel such a wobble, lol.

Pesty - love the pic hun, good to see you :). Well done on just 1/2lb gain, that'll be gone today. Lunlu hope the WI went well.

Good luck to everyone who's butts are firmly stuck on the wagon (i love that), you can stick me on too when I'm back on the 20th - all those cocktails will certainly make me gain, but.. its gotta be done!

Have a lot of running around to do today and then hair cut and pack. So will try and get on if I can, if not, will be back on to chat on Friday 20th August. Good luck with your next 2 weeks on the plan and I'm sure I'll be back heavier and seeing you all on here much slimmer too.. will be glad to get back on plan myself with all of your lovely support too.

xxxx

Hey EF!!!

Hope you have a really lovely time!!! Its sounds like you've got a plan! I was the same when i went away, i kept SW in mind but was happy to take a gain and not restrict myself :)

It sounds lovely having such a big group of you!! I really want another holiday!! lol

My butt is now firmly back on the wagon!! Bday is over and it's fishy for the rest of the week for me :) bought a 6 week count down on monday to keep me going for a while.

Neways hope it's brilliant!! I'll definitly miss the morning updates for 2 weeks!! lol C u when u get back!!

xxxx

Thank you Pesty

Good lcuk with your Fish week and thats a good idea on the countdown too and will miss posting and chatting to you on here as well. Strange how some things become part of your life isn't it?

You've lost 1.5 stone now and I'm so proud of you, keep it going hun. xxxx

Morning everyone.

Was going to go for a picnic and hike around the Peak District today but the weather is pants! I'll have to think about something else we can do, that is inside, to escape this miserable rain. We went to see The Sorcerers Apprentice yesterday at the cinema and it was quite good. Although I did succumb to popcorn and a bag of chippy chips on the way home :eek: Determined to have a 100% day today.

RP - I think I will join you with the superglue!

EF - Hope you have a lovely holiday, how jealous am I?! ;) Have a wonderfully relaxing break, you have worked so hard recently and you truly deserve to put your feet up. Cocktails are a must! (Pina Colada is my favourite)

Pesty - Glad you had a good birthday. Your profile pic is lovely, your hair looks fab blonde.

ZC - Hope today is a better day for you hun x
smiley-hug002.gif

MLM - Not long for your hols either. Are you all packed up ready to go? Do you think you will get to go to Balamory?

Have a good day everyone. :)

EF the weight i can be in my 'healthy range' is 111-146lbs. Im currently 161 and so need to lose another 15lb!!

My goal is 10.5 stone, so i need to lose 14lbs exactly. I dont feel like i need to lose it anywhere else except for my stomach. The dress im wearing hides it well lol.

Thanks Libra for your comment! Shame about the weather!! You can have an inside picnic!! I know it sounds weird but i love it hehe me and OH get a blanket and sit on the floor together with some picnic goodies (all SW of course) and play cards. I cant think of something more energetic to do inside lol. Me and OH play guitar heroes on the PS3 but obv you'd have to have the stuff to do it! Mayb a board game? xx

Morning Ladies

EF - Where you staying in Grenada? have a fab time.

Zombiecakes - (((( hugs )))) and good wishes being sent to you, flat wasn't meant you then chuck - better one out there for you.:):):):):):)

Pesty - Look at you - all blonde - looking good babes.;)

MLM - Thanks for the film review-can't wait too see the film now to see what happens!:)

Lenlu - Good luck for your WI.:)
:break_diet:
After eating 2 - yes 2 Cakes :eek:- My butt is stuck to the wagon too! Hope wagon can hold the extra weight with my FA on it...:)

Lets hope today is a 100% SW day - will try my best...:)

Kats:gen126:

I need the superglue too! 1.6lb gain! Not that it wasn't deserved, so that and more is coming off this week! Even if it's through starvation as my stomach DOES NOT like me right now and i can't keep anything in! (TMI i know!)

Thanks for the kind words all <3

Hope you have fabulous holidays MLM and EF! :party0019:

ZC - WI done and now finished. Today is another day - get back on the wagon - if you can fit with my FA on it!:)

I've decided to get organised to help me - I've now written all my menus out for the week it does help :)- sort off when your not plauged with cakes in the office :eek:... coughs...

Onwards and downwards!!!!

Kats:D

Zombie ((hugs)) just caught up on some reading!! There will be another flat for you, im sure this one just wasnt meant to be!

Ive gone to hell and back with a flat that i fell in love with back in April. Im still fighting tooth and nail for it but its been so much stress!!! Ive spent half my time crying and screaming and on the phone and writing letters!!

I am usually a believer in if its not meant to be then it wont happen, hope you find a much more perfect one!!

Dont worry about the gain, it was a wierd week for all of us!! We'll all get back on the wagon together this week and get off all our gains!

xx

Well done on losses peeops
Zombie - keep your chin up my love :)

I have WI tonight and have been uber good so will be happy with 1/2 lb to get me my stone and a half sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 1lb off for me this week - great news i got my stone and a half shiney but i had been so good i was hoping for more..... :(

0.5 for me - expected but still a bit annoyed with myself - 150% week this week...

Back