From here to Eternally Slim

God Lenlu there is only 1/2 a pound difference between what we both want to lose in total!!!!
One day girl....

Gz on your sticker Moomington!

Nearly not at all ready to go but getting there. Prolly wont get back on tonight so EF have a great time in Grenada (isnt that a tv area? :D) and I might get online while I am away but if not, see you next week! xxx

MLM and EF - hope you have a great holiday you both deserve it - relax and enjoy yourselves - we'll see you when you get back :)

EF - I've reserved some space on the wagon for you for when you get back - the superglue is still about :D

Pesty - welcome to the wagon - pull up a carrot and enjoy the ride :) Hope fishy week goes well for you

Libra - pull the the glue brush and join us on the wagon - there's only one way it's going and that's downwards :D Hope you had a good day today and found something exciting to do

Kitkat - of course the wagon can hold you - it can hold us all with loads of room to spare welcome to the wagon :D

Zombie - you can do it hun - although I do hope your stomach is feeling much better now - it's nice to see you joining us all on the wagon :)

Moomin - great weight loss - you may find that you will lose even more next week - it just might take a week for your body to catch up. :) *hugs*

Lenlu - you lost 0.5lb this week - next week you will have more off - just let your body catch up - don't forget that there can be some things that hold up your weight loss sometimes. :) *hugs*

Well I do have my typed up list on the fridge - but today I went a bit off that - was still within syns but just fancied different stuff so I subsituted it about a bit. But have just had yummy cheese on toast - all free as HE :)

God Lenlu there is only 1/2 a pound difference between what we both want to lose in total!!!!
One day girl....

Yep one day it will all be ours (clue evil laugh!)

Have a great holiday EF and MLM - not that im jealous at all!!

Well I have 5lb to lose til my 2 stone - set myself a mini goal, I want this off by the end of August as im going on a hen weekend in Benidorm. Also in that weekend I dont want to drop below the 2 stone mark so if I want to relax a bit I need to lose a couple of lbs more....

Also doing the water challenge - 2litres a day, so far so good - done it for 2 days but OMG im always on the toilet!!

Here is to 3 weeks at 100% on the wagon - I can do it!!

Hello ladies, been catching up on me reading at last...hopefully there's room on the wagon for my big FA today too...in the past 2 weeks have only managed 1 100% day...the rest of it has been spent completely sabotaging all my previous attempts, grrrr...

ZC, hope you back on track after your WI...i dunno why a lot of us are having wobbles at the moment...and fingers crossed you find somewhere lovely to live soon xx

Pesty...omg you look lovely in your new pic and that smile is so much bigger than in your last one :D

Moomin congrats on your lovely new shiney...still a respectable loss and sometimes it just doesn't show that week...?

Lenlu, the same, still a loss, and infinitely better than gaining, i know a complete bummer if you been so good...

Libra, bet those chips were deeeelicious! Can almost smell them...at least you had something nice and not just anything you could get your hands on lol

Katkit, that list sounds like a good idea...i've forgotten what i used to like when i started the plan, need a list of yummy free food to inspire me..

MLM and EF, have fab holidays :D

Got WI tonight, going to sit in on the New Member chat again, need a kick in the bum this week...

yesterday I took my 3 yr old to visit a friend in Portsmouth, about 1hr10 on the train...quite stressful foodwise as I haven't been getting my head around food planning lately...sandwiches etc...we got caught in a HUGE thunderstorm while out in the middle of the park...my DD was clinging onto me like a limpit and we got back home very late looking like a pair of refugees in my friend's and her 6 yr old son's clothes lol...

on the way home i stopped and bought the most disgusting chicken and mushroom pasty, ate it after DD went to bed...along with 3 rum and cokes...

feel like poo today lol...but really want to get back on the wagon, my belly feels horrible and i think i've re-grown one of my chins :sigh:

Hope you all have a good SW day and those who have WI tonight, hope it goes well...

:character00182:back in the driving seat :D

Morning all!!! Ive been 100% for 2 days now and im feeling good!!

Im having one meal a day fishy - for the past 2 days that has been smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast!! Yummy!! I have also worked my way through 90% of a melon!! Im going to have the last little bit tonight!!

Well done Moomin on your sticker!!! You may have wanted a bit more than that but dont let it take the excitment away from a new shiney!!!

Hope MLM & EF have good hols!! I am very jealous!!

Ive got a goal now :) Im going to a charity ball at the end of Oct! Id like to get a stone off by then or at least as close to it as possible!! Its 11 or 12 WIs away so i will be happy with 11/12lb but it would be amazing to get off the whole 14!!!

Hope you all have a good day :) thanks for all the lovely comments about my pictures!

xxxx

Thanks for the support ladies - I took pity on myself last night and ate half of my hubbys sticky toffee pudding with custard...... Big mistake cos Ive been up all night on the toilet if you know what i mean:sign0007:

So back on the straight and narrow - im not at WI next week cos im going to the caravan with the kids for a week on saturday so need to make sure im super good and have a 2 week WI instead.
Does anyone know if you can get SOTW if you have been on holiday the week before?
I sooooooo want to win!!!! :innocent0001:

Hey moomin!!

Dnt worry about last nyt, we all go a bit funny sometimes and need a little blow out. As long as your back 100% today you'll be fine!!

Unfortunately you cant get SOTW if you dont weigh the week before! You have to have weighed and have a STS or loss to be eligable!

Hope you have a good time at the caravan - that sounds fun! Cant you weigh at another group so that you dont miss a week? xx

Hey :) Sorry moomin but I don't think you can (especially if you have the electronic system in your group - think it just picks those that are recorded the previous week)
Well done to everyone for the great losses and hope you are all well? Four weeks tomorrow till my wedding so I need to get back on the wagon too please x

I wish it was! Everyone in class was saying ooh I gained in the run up to my wedding etc etc and I was thinking "that won't be me".
I'm still thinking that, but going to have to put more effort into it, lol
You're looking even more fab in your new pic Pesty x

Im afraid i cant WI anywhere else as nearest meeting to our caravan is 21 miles!
Then i shall have to set my sights on SOTW for 25th August- watch this space!

Morning Ladies,

Can I just say a well done to all that have lost this week!:happy096:

I wi on Sat and think I am looking forward to a gain.:(

I got home last night made a lovely Cottage pie - what happens OH drives 200 miles to look at a car - and they gave him Tea - does he ring NO! so there I am sat waiting for my tea grrrr... After that I switched off the oven and had 2 pieces of toast with Peanut butter and jam, followed by a packet of walkers crisps followed by a kitkat...grrrr - I didn't want to eat a full meal by then!.:eek::17729:

Now today more cakes mm FA is a bit wider so make room on the wagon - I'm in for a bumpy ride to get this gain off I think....:eek:

Woe is me...:(:break_diet:

Kats:(

Bless you katkit x x x
Chin up girl and do the best you can til WI

Thanks Moomster! I think I might try damage limitations and re start Sunday. :)

Kats

Sounds like a good plan - sometimes if ive been really terrible i do that, stick as best as i can, WI and take the hit and then start 100% the day after - starting a fresh week seems to help motivate me x x x x

Thanks all. I'm back on the wagon, not finding it easy, but i'm determined.

Ooo i wish MLM and EF a fab holiday :D

Thanks for the support ladies - I took pity on myself last night and ate half of my hubbys sticky toffee pudding with custard...... Big mistake cos Ive been up all night on the toilet if you know what i mean:sign0007:

So back on the straight and narrow - im not at WI next week cos im going to the caravan with the kids for a week on saturday so need to make sure im super good and have a 2 week WI instead.
Does anyone know if you can get SOTW if you have been on holiday the week before?
I sooooooo want to win!!!! :innocent0001:

Oh dear! Eating "bad" food always leaves me in the bathroom too!

I don't think you can get SotW without having weighed the week before.

Back