From here to Eternally Slim

hi all its v hectic for me at the moment but managed to lose a pound this week. hope you all are well

Well done Ronnie x
Whats up with the nausea Zombie?

HI

Well done ronnie - whoo hoo!:happy096:

Zombie - Hope your ok?:)

Moomster - added as friend hope it worked..:)

Well just ate salad onto fruit and yogurt now....yum yum:)

Well done Ronnie!!

Oh no Zombie!! hope your ok?!?!?!

Moomi - that's the spirit, you'll get em end of Aug!!

KitKat - glad to hear your back on it!! For me it would be draw a line under it, start 100% from now to limit the damage and WI and then have a fresh week of planned meals and a food diary :) I would also give the OH a slap!! Or eat without him if it happens again!!!

Bought to have a lovely tomato mug shot Yummmmmmmm!!!! Im feeling really REALLY hungary today!!! Im eating LOADS!! lol all the right things tho! 1 syn so far today for 1 tbsp ex light mayo :)

xxxx

I don't know, i just feel constantly nauseous and woozy atm :( Blergh!

Well done Ronnie!

And glad you're getting back on the wagon kitkat! It's much nicer up here on the road to less guilt and sexy figures!

Hope ya feel better soon Zombie x

Thank you Moomin!

Feeling a bit better atm. Although still in the office! Booo!

Missed a lot here this week!

Wow, Pesty, you look amazing blonde!!

Anyway, the gods of fat busting were on my side this evening as I inexplicably lost 4lbs and got my 4st award!

I was so delighted, I actually stayed to class :eek:

Thanks Adsnan and Scanbran!! I cant believe all the comments im getting :eek:

Well done for your loss and your new shiney Scanbran!!!! Thats brilliant - 4 stone!!!!! :eek:

I had another 100% day yesterday :) and even had enough syns left to have a little bag of mini chocolate fingers (5.5 syns)

I had smoked haddock for dinner with a small amount of mash and enough veges to feed an army!! I was so full afterwards i nearly burst lol. It was smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast which was soooo yummy!! Im really hoping for a good loss this week :D

Hope you feel better soon Zombie!!

Hope you all have a good friday!!!

xxxx

Aargh...3lbs on this week, that means 4.5lbs in the past 2 weeks :cry:

Wish i could get my head back into it :wave_cry:

Aww huni!!

Right!!! Start from start from scratch. If you go to group re listen to the members talk as if it was your first day, re-read your book page by page and write a food diary being 100% honest - even if you go way over syns make sure you write them down. I think we all need a 100% week as we've all wobbled a little bit.

Remember hun you only fail if you chose to give up!!

Jump up on the wagon and get someone to pass you the superglue - we CAN do this and we WILL!!!! Were all here to help each other and honestly i want this for all of you as much as i want it for myself, ever award you all get i burst with pride cuz we are achieving this because of the amazing friendship and support that we give to each other.

xxxx

:cry:I put 3lb on at WI last night :break_diet:

Iv been on meds for hiatus hernia to reduce slomach acid & theyv really...erm bunged me up from last thus.....nothing at all!!!:sick0019:
I went to the doc on weds and she gave me some MOVICAL to take 8 satchets in one go (god it tastes vile) and that should do the trick that day.....nothing just a load of pain (a sneaky peak at the scales showed 6lb gain:eek:)

anyway 1 hour before WI I managed 'something' and the damage was reduced to a 3lb gain....still pretty rubbish tho- Ive been reallllly good this week too...Tho as the week has gone on Ive not been able to eat much as my tum has hurt soooo damn much. The MOVICAL has continued to work keeping me up all night and the scales show another 1 1/2 gone today so heres hoping things are sorting themselves out :rolleyes: Ive to go back and see her on monday re what to do about my 'digestion' with the hernia meds long term

Anyway nuff about me well done to all who lost....chin up and hugs to those who need it xx:)

:cry:I put 3lb on at WI last night :break_diet:

Iv been on meds for hiatus hernia to reduce slomach acid & theyv really...erm bunged me up from last thus.....nothing at all!!!:sick0019:
I went to the doc on weds and she gave me some MOVICAL to take 8 satchets in one go (god it tastes vile) and that should do the trick that day.....nothing just a load of pain (a sneaky peak at the scales showed 6lb gain:eek:)

anyway 1 hour before WI I managed 'something' and the damage was reduced to a 3lb gain....still pretty rubbish tho- Ive been reallllly good this week too...Tho as the week has gone on Ive not been able to eat much as my tum has hurt soooo damn much. The MOVICAL has continued to work keeping me up all night and the scales show another 1 1/2 gone today so heres hoping things are sorting themselves out :rolleyes: Ive to go back and see her on monday re what to do about my 'digestion' with the hernia meds long term

Anyway nuff about me well done to all who lost....chin up and hugs to those who need it xx:)

Aww huni, sorry to hear you've had a gain, it's always hard when you know you'be been so good. Dont let it demotivate you, keep going at it and when your stomach sorts itself out you will soon see the results.

(((hugs))) xxx

Aww huni, sorry to hear you've had a gain, it's always hard when you know you'be been so good. Dont let it demotivate you, keep going at it and when your stomach sorts itself out you will soon see the results.

(((hugs))) xxx

Thanku Pesty Im keeping at it.... dont want a fat holiday :D

Am lovin your new piccy;)!!! you look totally different fab....how glam ;):wow:

Thanku Pesty Im keeping at it.... dont want a fat holiday :D

Am lovin your new piccy;)!!! you look totally different fab....how glam ;):wow:

Thanks hun :D:D

holidays are always such a good motivator - i think i might have to convince the OH that we need another one to help me along :) lol xx

Morning from not very sunny Scotland!! Hugs to you who have gained and CD don't worry, it will all come right in the end.
There's no way on this earth I can stay on plan, but equally I am not being silly because I am offplan either, we stopped for lunch on the way yesterday and i could have gone nuts but went for something light. Am having the odd treat but if I want to reach target before Xmas I need to be a bit sensible. This is a real change for me, normally off the leash i would go nuts and make terribad but tasty choices. Win for the Minx then!

Have a good day all :)

Aww huni!!

Right!!! Start from start from scratch. If you go to group re listen to the members talk as if it was your first day, re-read your book page by page and write a food diary being 100% honest - even if you go way over syns make sure you write them down. I think we all need a 100% week as we've all wobbled a little bit.

Remember hun you only fail if you chose to give up!!

Jump up on the wagon and get someone to pass you the superglue - we CAN do this and we WILL!!!! Were all here to help each other and honestly i want this for all of you as much as i want it for myself, ever award you all get i burst with pride cuz we are achieving this because of the amazing friendship and support that we give to each other.

xxxx

ah thanks Pesty, well, I ate 3 Hi-fi bars last night when I got home lol

BUT today is another day...I counted those as syns and have deducted them from my weekly allowance...really trying hard not to binge today, if i can hold off for a couple of days then i think i'll be much safer...just have to accept it's the way i am i think, have done it all my life...

god, sometimes we can be so awful to ourselves...esp when we need TLC the most!!!

100% so far today, so far so good, am determined not to put it ALL back on!!

Constantlydizzy, sorry to hear about your gain too...hopefully things will work out in the end (sorry :p)...you'll prob have an amazing loss next week :sick0019:

Scanbran...huge congrats on your loss and lovely new shiny!!! Must feel amazing to have lost that much weight!

MLM, congrats too for breaking bad habits and taking control, say hello to sunny Scotland for me, not been home in years x

ZC hope you feeling better x

good luck to everyone who has WI today

hugs xx

OK who pushed me off the wagon - I was doing very nicely until a Chocolate fudge brownie hit me in the face!:eek: followed by a bowl of chips :eek:- whats going on......:(:break_diet:

Ok Saturday is another day no tea for me tonight either.:)

CD / Kiltgirl- Lets draw a line and jump on the wagon together - ready one two three... c'om get your arses up here.:beam:

Scanbran - what can I say WAY TO GO!...:):happy096:

Pesty - Thanks for comments I was doing well - fell off again, but am back hopefully and ready to get on sw 100% plus.:)

Have a good day:D

well, I ate 3 Hi-fi bars last night when I got home lol

BUT today is another day...I counted those as syns and have deducted them from my weekly allowance
100% so far today, so far so good, am determined not to put it ALL back on!!

Constantlydizzy, sorry to hear about your gain too...hopefully things will work out in the end (sorry :p)...you'll prob have an amazing loss next week :sick0019:

Heres hoping you have a much better week....fresh start and all that ;) xx

Your reply made me laugh soooo much :rotflmao: nearly needed to send out for some more lol :sign0131:

Back