From here to Eternally Slim

well hi guys i am in a far better place today had some good news an hopefully will be able to reveal all soon. Probably not the best way to enjoy my newsbut am cooking a lovely treat tonight no too many syns but will prob maintain as my body does notlike me having treats but needs must lol

pesty your hair looks fantastic by the way and big hugs to all those who need it

OK who pushed me off the wagon - I was doing very nicely until a Chocolate fudge brownie hit me in the face!:eek: followed by a bowl of chips :eek:- whats going on......:(:break_diet:

Ok Saturday is another day no tea for me tonight either.:)

Make sure you eat tonight huni!! If you dont your body may go into starvation mode!!

Well whats done is done, but dont accept that as who you are. Your attitude to food is changing every day, which means you are changing - you dont have to accept it just do one little thing different each day. Maybe if you see a chocolate brownie coming your way duck enough that you only eat half - half the brownie = half the syns!

Good luck sweetie - here's to a new day and a new start tomorrow!

xx

Aw Katkit...maybe we need the superglue for our mouths too!

Is soooo hard not to keep going with the goodies when you've been off-plan for a few days...today have had JP with beans and ham for lunch and roast chick with roast sweet potato and b'nut squash with oodles of cabbage and green beans...

going to fill every last space in my belly with grapes so there will be no space for anything else...

We CAN do it!

Just one 100% day...

then another...(one would hope :D)

Is anyone finding it hard to remember what meals they really enjoyed at the start of the plan?
Such a psychological annoying thing...blimmin sabotage, grrrr!

Thanks to Pesty for the tip on reading my books again...think tonight am going to make a list of meals i like so that i can't use the excuse that i don't know what to eat lol!

Got my FA wedged in on that specially reinforced wagon seat...lucky it's got good suspension!

xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Pesty,

But if I have 1/2 the brownie does that mean its 1/2 the syns that means I can have two! - oops think I've got that wrong = hee hee.:eek:

I'll try and eat something tonight but tbh I'm not hungry maybe just some fruit and yogurt...:)

KG - What a good idea - list all the meals I like then write out a menu.:)

As you say one 100% a day at a time!:)

:flowers:Thanks for the inspiration both of you (well all of you really):)

:sign0151:
xx

Hi ladies, first time ive had chance to post since being back at work properly! Soph is being a nightmare, shes crying at the childminders and not settleing to sleep at all. I lost 1.5 pounds last week, pleased as i wasnt 100% every day. On track again, i would love love love to loose a couple of pounds this week, i need to loose 3.5 pounds to reach a stone! Ive stuck to my syns and not cheated. xx

G'day ladies...

been up since 7, annoys me a bit as even though my girl is at her dad's at weekends i still can't lie-in anymore lol...gone are the days when a whole day could be spent languishing under the duvet :D

Well...managed a whole day yesterday of 100% SW!

15 Syns in total for the day, more than I'd like but still 100%!

Dunno what I'm going to eat today, still not got back into the planning side of things but have printed off some menu templates and have my meal list ready...

What do you guys eat when you haven't got a clue or planned?

Be interesting to see what we all do in these circumstances ;)

have a good day y'all, hope is a bit brighter with you than it is here...

it IS August..isn't it?

:rolleyes: xx

All by myself...don't wanna be all by myself...lah la laaah...

where is everyone lol

huge chicken salad with crushed up salt n vinegar snack a jacks crushed over the top for lunch

going to make some soup and sushi for later to pick on :)

bye for now :D xx

Hello hun, Not sure where everyone is?!?! Im not on here for long either :) Glad to hear you've been 100% yesterday!!!

When i make no plans its usually meat and veg for dinner! (cant really go wrong that way!! lol) When i get hungry i pick at seafood sticks and a mug shot if i know its a while til my next meal, some days fruit just doesnt cut it!!! lol

Im actually really hungry now - hmmmmmm. I fancy a chicken salad now lol!!

xx

Morning ladies, oh god i am so rubbish! I just cant manage weekends! I think i pretty much ate my whole weekly allowance in 2 hours. My little monkey is playing up still at night so MIL came over for a couple of hours just so me and OH could have some US time. We ended going mcds then sharing a huge bar of chocolate and not to mention the bourbons i shoved in earlier in the day. Its just ridiculous, I didnt need to eat like that. No wonder Im fat :-(.

This is the longest ive stuck at the diet ever (12 weeks), normally I make these mistakes then give up. Sophies christening is 3 weeks away and Im going to be so disapointed that I didnt try harder. Its my bday next week to. I know only myself can deal with the issues but I hate that i find it so hard. Im going to do some housework today, maybe go for a nice walk as the sun is shining. Take care, hope you all have a fab sunday xx

Hey Emma,

Try not to beat yourself up about it - it wont help!

You have some dates to aim for which is nice, how about instead of trying to lose x amount by that time to just try to make sure your 100% and comfortable that your fully in control by then?

You know the weekend is your problem so start looking for solutions... if its because you like to pick at food get some picky foods in (seafood sticks, fruit, mug shots) if it because you like to eat more things that 'seem naughty' then make some potatoe skins and scotch eggs. If its because you and OH are having me time then take some scotch eggs, salad, wholemeal sandwiches, chicken drumsticks, SW quiche and go and have a picnic. Or make some home made burgers.

I also think it might help to discuss this with your OH. Does he want to help you with the journey, does he support you, does he understand the plan? If you know where you stand with these things and explain that you need some extra help at the weekend and maybe an overview of the plan he would be able to help?? If he's a cooking man then you could maybe make some recipes together, decide which are your favourite, even have a curry night made the SW way or low syn chinese take away?

These are just some ideas hun, i really struggled at weekends too - i still do sometimes but having my OH there to give me a shove when i need it really helps

Hope everyones having a good weekend, im going for a meal with my dad at 12, going to either have fish or chicken breast - not sure which yet :) i havnt had syns today yet but am goin to do my best to keep it to a minimum!! Then off to the pub to watch the Chelsea v Man U charity shield :) OH is very VERY excited to watch some football haha

xxxx

Hello from very sunny yesterday Scotland! We went to Mull to take the kids to see "Balamory", looping drive through the highlands, this place is sooo beautiful. I was a bit disappointed with Tobermory. Considering much of it's tourism comes from the whole Balamory thing, there really isn't much of anything for kids to do there. My two were happy enough at being there and being able to go paddling and throw stones in the sea, but they could make so much more of it there. It's a shame.

Had some extremelyflexi syns yesterday as we went for a meal in town and it was lovely. Weird though, I am really enjoying the food here, but not going too nuts and actually
looking forward to restarting SW on Weds.

Will pop in to the paychiatrist on the way home, someone stole me
and put some weird woman in my place.

morning all hope you are well. Just finished my brekki and gonnna blast some bad guys on the pc - am such an exciting chick lol

Morning ladies, oh god i am so rubbish! I just cant manage weekends! I think i pretty much ate my whole weekly allowance in 2 hours. My little monkey is playing up still at night so MIL came over for a couple of hours just so me and OH could have some US time. We ended going mcds then sharing a huge bar of chocolate and not to mention the bourbons i shoved in earlier in the day. Its just ridiculous, I didnt need to eat like that. No wonder Im fat :-(.

This is the longest ive stuck at the diet ever (12 weeks), normally I make these mistakes then give up. Sophies christening is 3 weeks away and Im going to be so disapointed that I didnt try harder. Its my bday next week to. I know only myself can deal with the issues but I hate that i find it so hard. Im going to do some housework today, maybe go for a nice walk as the sun is shining. Take care, hope you all have a fab sunday xx

Aw lovely, is so hard to eat right when you are tired all the time...you sound like you're beating yourself up right now...don't give up...there is a woman at my class who gained for 4 weeks and still kept going, she has lost for the past 2 weeks...

am trying to take inspiration from that too...
Pesty gave some good advice...go through the books again from start to finish, and go to the New Member talk at class...i did that last week and it seems to have helped a bit...

You CAN do it, just get your a*se back up on this wagon with the rest of us...is a bit of a squeeze considering the number of us struggling at the moment lol

I went over on my syns yesterday but have taken them off my allowance for the week...looks a bit bleak now until Thursday but am going to take it a day at a time...need to get back into that rosy glow from the start of the plan!

Not had my breakfast yet but going to have a big flat mushroom lined with spinach with a poached egg on top...not tried this yet but if it's nice it'll mean that's a breakfast without any HeAs or Bs :D

Sorry if i sound waffley, just had a cup of v strong coffee, am practically gurning!!!

Big hugs to all, those who have had losses and those of us who are struggling...don't give up...(i think it was this point last time that i stopped going)

I want my belly to be INSIDE my jeans!!!

xxx

Thanks ladies you are always full of encouragement. My partner always works weekends so its usually just me and sophie. I get bored and i snack so ive got to break the habit!! x

Hello all, me again lol

think have managed another 100% day, relief!

Back on the soup and sushi, works well for a day or 2 a week, and going to make some chick curry from the recipe book...just for me as my little one won't eat it...

blimmin hard going making 2 lots of food, but have now got loads of fish pie and other stuff she likes in the freezer for when i want to have something a bit more grown-up :D

grapes grapes grapes

i've run out :cry:

have a good start to the week everyone xx

Morning all,

Well done KG on another 100% day!! :D

Emma - nice to hear your sounding a bit more positive, just get some healthy snacky things in for the weekend or maybe have some fun cooking SW cakes, etc with your little girl?! It'll be fun for her and you'll get some SW snacks :)

Im feeling positive today, my scales are showing a loss which im really pleased about - im trying not to get too excited considering my scales arent accurate and ive still got about 10 hours til weigh in lol.

I had the fish yesterday with no butter and new potatoes at the meal with my dad. Only trouble was after not ordering a dessert i finished off my brothers brownie!!!!:sign0007:

I had a really nice time tho and it was brilliant catching up with my dad. He's had another MRI scan 2 weeks ago and hasnt heard anything back - no news is good news!!

Hope you all have a good day - good luck to all you monday weighers!!! xx

Hi Guys

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Not had much time to get on here - little one is being a bit difficult at the moment.

Hope all who jumped on the wagon are going well - I must admit that I did semi jump off the wagon and had a bit of a close fall - but I jumped back on and re-used the super glue and stuck myself back down again.
WI today I lost 2lb's so am happy as that's the 2 I put on gone again - however it's our anniversary this weekend - we're going for a meal and then to the cinema - will be the first alone time we've had in two years! So will be a bit strange I think.
However I know where we will be eating and am checking the online menu to see what the best thing to eat would be - would like another loss next week.

Hope you guys all have a fab week and that the temptations get less and less for you all.

Morning ladies, been up since 5 :-/. Looking forward to class, going to buy a countdown in the hope it will give me a kick up the bum. Pesty i made the lemon couscous cake, its so nice..i know its debateable if its synfree but if it stops me eating 15 syns worth of chocolate (or more) then its a good thing!? Cant quite cook with my little girl yet shes only 9 months lol and i think it would be rather messy! Its my birthday on thursday, Ive decided I would like Steak for tea so it feels like a treat? With mushrooms, onions, peas and sw chips!! Hope everyone is well xx

Back