From here to Eternally Slim

Well done on your losses Rosiepeace and Ronnie!! (Hope your feeling better now Ronnie!!)

Well done Emma!!! I should have looked at your avatar really!! lol Glad to hear the cake was nice - it always tastes better to me knowing all the hard work put into it and that it's low syn/syn free!!

Happy birthday for thursday! Yea steak sounds like a nice treat, its how i always treat myself!! Usually i have it with beans, fried egg and mushrooms (YUMMY!!)

I lost 1lb last night :) Im only 13lb away from my 1st target so i know the losses are going to slow - and i've been slacking a bit, going at it 90% instead of 100% - esp where the weekends are concerned!!

Good luck to anyone weighing today!!

xxxx

Hi Guys

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Not had much time to get on here - little one is being a bit difficult at the moment.

Hope all who jumped on the wagon are going well - I must admit that I did semi jump off the wagon and had a bit of a close fall - but I jumped back on and re-used the super glue and stuck myself back down again.
WI today I lost 2lb's so am happy as that's the 2 I put on gone again - however it's our anniversary this weekend - we're going for a meal and then to the cinema - will be the first alone time we've had in two years! So will be a bit strange I think.
However I know where we will be eating and am checking the
online menu to see what the best thing to eat would be - would like another loss next week.

Hope you guys all have a fab week and that the temptations get less and less for you all.

Hope you have a great night out, yes I think it will feel strange but important to do it and mot lose sight of each other :)

HI all

Not been about alot for the last couple of days. Computer at home is rubbish so have to wait till am at work,. Am really chuffed that everyone is doing so well it gives me encouragement not to stop but to continue. Have been falling of the wagon for the last couple of days so have nailed my butt to the wagon. Hopefully Saturday will have a better WI.

Kats

Good morning all!
Last morning here in Fort William, really sad to be leaving, this place is home more than anywhere else. Still, if I stay here too much longer I shall just turn into a haggis!

Starting a five day fish burst when I get back to try and rectify any damage, it shouldnt be "too" bad, I weighed myself round at my aunties on Sunday and it was showing a 5lb gain BUT I havent really been able to "go" while I have been away, change in diet and other peoples houses and all that, so I reckon a good clear out should leave me a lot better off than a 5lb gain!

Will be travelling much of the day so wont be on again till tonight or tomorrow. Have a good day!!

Afternoon ladies, well the last week has been abit of a waste really. Lesson learned..i need to plan! Well actually i need to find time to cook lol. With going back to work I didnt plan on being even more tired than I was before I started back lol. Ive managed to grab half a hour rest this afternoon with sophie so i feel a little better. Im going to *try* and do a cookathon this weekend, its just keeping little miss entertained. She gets bored in her highchair even with toys etc, she just keeps throwin them off! As my partner works long hours it makes it even harder as he hasnt got time to do the cooking either. I know theres not really any solution to this and Im sure as we all get into a new routine and used to working it will get better, and hopefully sophie will start sleeping better. Class tomorrow, whatever the outcome I am prepared! x
ps MLM fishy week does sound interesting, but i just dont know whether I could do it, as far as fish goes im more of a tuna/salmon girl lol x

Me too Emma but its surprising how versatile they can be!

Back home now, totally gutted to be away from the beautiful highlands and not waking up to a view of Loch Linnhe. Going to have to make poster sized prints of all my photos and paste them over the windows!!!

Back on plan from tomorrow morning. Was sort of going to be back on plan from today but motorway services didnt help much. Anyway, 11 weeks to go to my wedding anniversary / birthday so need to crack on and make some serious progress!!

Glad to hear you had a nice time MLM - nice to have you back!!!

Emma, dont think of it as a wasted week, think of it as a learning curve!! A cookathon sounds like a good idea - i always cook double the amount i need and freeze half so that i have a 'ready meal' for when i need it.

KK Well done for getting back on the wagon hun!! Good luck for saturday!

I was a bit naughty last night a went 6 syns over - which i intend to get back over the week! I went to the doctors on monday and have been put on a 3 month course of pills - i am really suffering from the side effects - nausea, headaches, tiredness & increase appetite. I really have to try to make sure with the extra hunger i stick to free foods!!! I made a tomatoey casserole for dinner tonight, which actually turned out more like a spagetti bolognese lol so i should be good this evening!!

Hope everyone has a good day!!

xxxx

Morning all,

Feeling good today so far so good no slip ups but the day is young.:eek:

Have a meeting to go to at 11am - yawn-so hopefully this will keep my fingers away from tempation.:rolleyes:

Brought in enough fruit to keep me satisfied until I get home for tea which is the chicken goujons receipe which was on here, so really looking forward to that. :):pfingers crossed I can do 100% today.:)

Going to focus on one day at a time.:)

Thanks ladies for all the support:)

Helloooooo!

Still yet to get a sensible weigh after my holidays, I need a proper clear out :D

I dont think I will have piled a load on though, realistically, I ate reasonably well, and most of it was cooked healthily so actual piling on off actual pounds via actual calories wont be THAT huge. I reckons a fish week will rectify any imbalance and get me back to where I started.

Now I just need to go fish shopping! :D

I need to go fish shopping too!! Off to farm foods for me tonight!! I found some lovely recipes on the SW website!!

Im going to use there recipe for cod in parsley sauce to make a fish pie - not sure how it'll turn out tho!!

xx

Just spotted that Zombie has decided to "go over to the dark side" and wanted to wish her all the best with her new plan :)

MMMM. Fish pie sounds nommy Pesty. I will have to do red days before WI to put myself back to where I was I think, but I might do a fish pie after WI. I am currently waiting for my C to text me back with this weeks password so I can check the syn value of all the disgustingly delicious meaty stuff we brought back from the butchers in FW.

Good luck Zombie!!! Hope you do well hun!! I actually walked past a WW meeting earlier - there's one right near my work!!

Im thinking of switching SW groups, I LOVE mine but its so far away from my house and a new one has just open which is A LOT closer!! If i switch groups will I have to start all over again? From 1st weigh in weight?? I have just set my PAT so i dont really want to start all over!! xx

Narp. You just carry on as normal but at a new group. You can go to any group across the country whenever you like and dont have to re-register or anything, you just show up. You dont have to give a reason, or explanation. Just roll on up there!

So far so good :)- just eaten my apple which is the last of my food that I brought in with me. Going to Prezzos :pFriday night so I need help - what do I pick? :confused: I'm not a fish lover and don't want to have something too synful waht do I have please help? ooo just thoght if I have a green day I could have Pasta in a tomato sauce - that would be free wouldn't it?:)

Kats

KK you cant count it as free as you dont know if they put oil and stuff in the sauce but a tomato based pasta will definitly be the safest option!!

Thanks MLM i might have to give it a go - will be a shame to leave though!!

xxx

Just spotted that Zombie has decided to "go over to the dark side" and wanted to wish her all the best with her new plan :)

Hay, was gonna post in here but not had the internet at home and work has been hectic. But, have the net back at home as of this afternoon :D

I hope you guys don't mind me still hanging round this thread. I just can't face SW anymore. I hate brown bread and if i see one more piece of fruit or yogurt i'm seriously just going to cry.
I'm more than happy to eat less, just, i want to eat things i like/want to (ofc within reason). I love SW meals for dinner and will stick with this, but i need to learn portion control, and be able to eat a white bread sandwich for lunch.

So for the moment i'm just calorie counting :) Which i'm enjoying. Still gonna lose this weight, and i'm sure i'll chop and change and do SW weeks again in the future no doubt. But for now i'm on calorie counting and WW when my stuff arrives (i like having something to follow). I'm pretty obsessive anyway, so calorie counting suits me i think.

Lost 0.6 lbs this week, which isn't bad after a weekend at the in-laws which meant lots of wine and bad food. But have been good otherwise :)

Hope you're all well. It's nice to have Minimins at home again! :D

Hey Zombie,

We dont mind you sticking about - it wouldnt be the same without you!!

Well im happy to say that i am feeling slightly less 'im about to be sick' and a bit more 'urgh' now lol. I can still feel it sitting there but it doesnt feel iminent!! So far today i have managed not to spew!!! lol

I had pasta for dinner again, im just really not fancying anything atm and its making it really hard to stay on track!!

Hope everyones doing ok!! xx

Hope you have a great night out, yes I think it will feel strange but important to do it and mot lose sight of each other :)

Thanks hun - we are trying at the moment - but it is difficult.

I've checked out the menu for where we are going and think I'm going to have to stick to either chicken and bacon salad or steak salad.

Already decided to go for some of his dessert as if I have one to myself i'll eat it and there aren't any SW friendly ones

it's Family Restaurant Lisburn Omniplex; Ed's American Diner if anyone is interested and wants to check out the menu and see if there is anything else SW friendly :D

Hope everyone else is doing well. Pesty hope you're feeling better.
MLM - glad you enjoyed your holiday and so glad to see you back and raring to get back on plan :)
Emma - how are things going?
Zombie - good luck with the calorie counting and WW - we are all different and all need different things to help us out :) glad to see you will be sticking about here though :)
KK - how are you doing?
If I've missed anyone out I'm sorry - hope you are all doing well and managing ok.

I'm managing to stay on plan at the moment - had a red day yesterday - green today - totally within syns - am trying to save some syns for the weekend as I know I will be having some at least. We've booked to go see the A-Team - so I have some popcorn to take with me :D

Hi everyone.
Not been around much this last week. Been off work and was just busy with the kids out everyday including a very lovely picnic in the Peak district. Back to work though Monday and my week has just gone massively downhill from there! Things at work are absolutely awful at the moment and it is only set to get a whole lot worse, so plenty to look forward too!

Anyway, WI Tuesday I lost 0.5lb which isn't what I wanted but still a loss. So hey ho. Have not really been on plan since yesterday and need to get back on track but not sure if I am in the right frame of mind for it at the moment.

Emma, good luck with the cook up. Hope you manage to get some meals sorted out. It's difficult with a little one to entertain but hopefully she will go down for a nap and give you some spare time.

MLM, glad you had a lovely holiday. Fort William is spectacular and I like you would be very sad to leave there. Still you have some wonderful memories with the little ones so that will last a lifetime. Hope fishy week gets things moving - in more ways than one :giggle:

ZC - You need to do what is right for you at the time. I have done loads of diets and sometimes a change helps shake things up a bit. As the others have said, you will always be welcome on this thread and it would be good to know how you are getting on.

RP - Hope you have a good night out.

Pesty - Hope things start settling down with the meds, :cross: you are feeling 100% soon.

Hiya to anyone I have missed and hope you are doing well xxx

LOL Libra. I think I need a Scanbran week to get things moving in that department. What is it with this diet that makes you get so corked up so often? I eat tonnes of fruit and veg, have all my fibre hexs and STILL can not shift for several days, even with fifteen gallons of water down my gut every day!

Its just crazy.

I had a scottish fry up tonight, which may have taken me slightly over my syns for the day but I will cut back to 5 tomorrow to balance things out. It was all cooked in frylite or ovened, and I didnt have any bread or anything with it, but it was defo more than 15 syns worth of haggis and black pudding and fruit pudding. I have parcelled up all the rest of the stuff I bought into meal sized portions for me, DH and DS, and am going to have them after WI for the next 3 weeks as my dinner as a bit of a treat (with the exception of the lorne sausage and the fruit pudding, I shall substitute syn free sausage and forego the fruit pudding so I dont go over syns AGAIN).

Its quite nice having things in the freezer ready to get out and cook, normally I am throwing stuff together at the last minute.

Zombie, of COURSE you can stick around! Will be interested to hear how you are getting on with your new plan.

Back