From here to Eternally Slim

OMGEEZ! SMEE! Sorry about the red eye, tried to fix it with Paint Shop but ended up looking like a cross eyed goat. Anyway, that was taken on Sunday at my aunties so its as blooming up to date as they come.

Hiya all
I lost 1.5lb this week, kinda disappointed though as I have had had a true 100% week :( I have also been drinking at least 2 ltrs of water a day so kinda expected more.
I really want to get my 2 stone before I go to Benidorm on hen weekend, thats in 2 weeks time, 2 weigh ins and 3.5lb to lose - and I kinda wanted an extra few safety pounds - another 110% week for me this week again - also going to write it down, back to basics....

Hi guys, hope you all doing good and getting some sunshine?

Think I've almost been on track this week...prob gone over my syns slightly (allowing myself 10 a day)

Bought my daughter some of those really yummy authentic breadsticks from an Italian deli yesterday, the ones with bits of olives and olive oil in them, the only noise she made while eating one was 'mmm, mmmm, mmmmm'

sounded so delicious, i had 3 last night, couldn't resist! I counted them as 3 syns each...prob more than that, still not properly in the 'zone' yet as not been writing down what i eat...maybe next week lol

is WI tonight, last week was *week and i wore my jeans and a belt, this week am less bloated and going to wear my linen trousers...better blimmin well have a loss or i think i'll have serious probs staying positive for next week!

Lenlu, congrats on your 1.5lb loss, is very respectable, miles better than STS or a gain ;)

MLM, lovely to see your pic and put a face to the words, glad you had a good time up in Scotland...i'm from Invergordon, just across from Fort William...is lovely up there, bit boring to grow up in though...:D

Libra, congrats on your loss, every little helps, all in the right direction too x

Rosiepeace, enjoy the film and the popcorn...and the meal out too, mm, steak salad...am drooling :D

Pesty, really hope you start to feel better soon, you always have such encouraging words for the rest of us when we are wobbling, just want to send you a hug and hope you manage to stay on track x

ZC, good luck with the new plan, you sound really determined xx

sorry if i've missed anyone, just sneaking on quickly while my DD is watching Annie eating her breakfast (am a terrible mum lol)

Ooh ooh, possible romance alert, have a date either this weekend or next, seems really lovely...although i have been wrong in the past...we've talked about loads of stuff i haven't talked about in ages...am soo blimmin guarded when it comes to men, but don't want to spend the rest of my life being single...i spose i have to stop being such a stressy old moo about it all ...

have a good weigh-in for today Thursday weighers and everyone else have a fab SW and everything else day xxx

Morning all!!!!

Thanks for the message KG :) unfortunately im still feeling really nausious but it does go down a bit when i eat so im going to try to eat little and often today to keep it at bay!! Good luck on your date hun how exciting!!! Im loving your pic btw!! & good luck at WI - im sure you'll do great :D

Well done on your loss Lenlu!! 1.5lb is not to be sniffed at! SW expect a loss of 1-2lb a week so your right on track :D

MLM im loving the new pic!! Its so nice to see everyones faces on here to really know who were talking too! I can sympatise with the loo situation. I havent been since sunday and no matter how much fibre and water im consuming nothing seems to be moving!!

Hey Libra!! Picnic in the Peak District - that sounds lovely!!!! Hope everythings ok with work hun!! Well done on your loss!

Im really trying hard to stay on track. I managed to claw back my syns and so i am on target again this week. I think i need to do a few red days tho to give things a little nudge!!

I keep playing in my mind with buying a treadmill or an exercise bike but i know i'll use it for a week and it'll sit in the corner gathering dust!! I have a wii which i should do a bit of exercise on, but in all honesty whenever i exercise i seem to lose less or even gain!!

Hope you have a good day - good luck to all weighers!

xxx

ooo pesty a good thing to do with the exercise bike it to 'cycle' to various places and challenge yourself how long you can do it in.
or if on a shorter spurt to 'go' to that place.....for example my dads house is 9 miles(14km) from my house so i cycle to dads,lol!!

at the moment me and my hubby are cycling from lands end to john o groats.....just little amounts at a time and counting it down.to make it a bit more interesting tho we are 'racing' there.

might seem silly but it does make us use it more for the intended purpose rather than a clothes horse!

Morning all!

Lenlu, gz on your splendid loss!! Pesty is right, 1.5lb is great!!

Kiltgirl, I can understand that it wouldn't be much of an exciting place to grow up in, there's not much for the kids to do up there, we found plenty but that's hardly the same thing as living there. I would love to move up there but it wouldn't be fair to uproot the kids. Still, I can dream..

Pesty, I am like you in that exercise seems to play havoc with my losses. I do have an exercise bike gathering dust in the living room but I am determined that once I get back to where I was pre-holiday I am going to start using it again because I do need to get fitter!

Properly getting started on the fish today. Got some salmon in the fridge and a tonne of housework to catch up on so hopefully the fish/body magic combo will do it's work by WI!

See you all in a bit!

ooo pesty a good thing to do with the exercise bike it to 'cycle' to various places and challenge yourself how long you can do it in.
or if on a shorter spurt to 'go' to that place.....for example my dads house is 9 miles(14km) from my house so i cycle to dads,lol!!

at the moment me and my hubby are cycling from lands end to john o groats.....just little amounts at a time and counting it down.to make it a bit more interesting tho we are 'racing' there.

might seem silly but it does make us use it more for the intended purpose rather than a clothes horse!

That sounds like a great idea!!! I wish i could get my OH involved!! My brother would love the competition tho - he actually cycles 30 miles every saturday tho so it think he might win!! haha

MLM - im havign fish today too!! Cod Mornay which is cod in a sauce on tomatoes and spinach, Im not too sure wether its going to taste any good but i will let you know later how it went!! xx

Just a thought...

There are a few things through SW which i am hoping to achieve. I was wondering, if there was only one thing that you could click your fingers and change about your physical appearance what would it be?

For me i obviously want to change my overal weight but i would be severly torn between my breasts and my stomach!! I have been considering breast surgery for when i get to target - not to become Katy Price but to change the shape so that im happy, however I would have to choose my stomach to be flat and tonned so my breasts cant be as important to me as i at first thought.

What would you change?? xx

easy......ive had two children....big babies at 9lb 8.5oz and 9lb 4.5oz.....i have a 'mummy tummy' that i will have whatever exercise i do and however much weight i lose.
would love to get rid of that so for me its that!

easy......ive had two children....big babies at 9lb 8.5oz and 9lb 4.5oz.....i have a 'mummy tummy' that i will have whatever exercise i do and however much weight i lose.
would love to get rid of that so for me its that!

I have a mummy tummy now too lol. I have really stretchy skin on my stomach although ive never had children :rolleyes:

If only there was an instant fix with no pain or money involved lol. I suppose them we wouldnt apprechiate it!!!

xx

Boobs, i'd definitely sort my boobs. I actually have some atm, but when i'm slim i have barely any! So i'm promised when i've lost the weight and we can afford, i can have some boobs :D \o/
Plus i hate them as they are now, bad posture and time has not been kind. I dread to think what they'd be like in 10 years!
Also, ya, don't want "comedy boobs" (ie Katie Price) just a similar cup to now and a much nicer shape.

Ooo it's nice to see a pic MLM :D

anyone heard from Moomin - she ok?

I'd get my boobs sorted too. Years of being massively overweight have given me nice, generous moobs, which is not a good look on my mission to become a superstud.

Plus, sports bras are overrated - I just can't stop that 'jiggle' when I run :(

And they look silly when I wear my spandex outfits :cool:

Moomin is active on FB. She's on holiday, hence the lack of posting :) (at least i think so!)

I'd get my boobs sorted too. Years of being massively overweight have given me nice, generous moobs, which is not a good look on my mission to become a superstud.

Plus, sports bras are overrated - I just can't stop that 'jiggle' when I run :(

And they look silly when I wear my spandex outfits :cool:

I didn't meant to chickle, but i did :p

I really need to sort a sports bra... when not jogging with the BF you get a lot of looks from the males of the species.....

I didn't meant to chickle, but i did :p

I really need to sort a sports bra... when not jogging with the BF you get a lot of looks from the males of the species.....

Hmm.

I find that I get NO looks whatsoever from the females of the species. Unless you count the accidental "OMG, what have I done, my eyes!! they're burning!!" kind of looks.

Plenty of laughing from the blokes, though :mad:

Anyway, on the WW thing, just go for it, but hang round here anyway (cos it's way cooler here :cool:).

I don't really follow the plan exactly - just basically try to make better choices, limit portions, reduce junk food and keep an eye on calories.

I just go to SW cos the class is held next to my house :D

Yes, Moomin is on holiday, in her caravan in Scotland, jealous much? Moi? HELL YEAH.

This time last week I was eating an overpriced and underflavoured crappy baguette in the Crianlarich Hotel. Dont bother if you ever happen to be passing, theres a much nicer selection of places to eat about a mile further down the road!!!

Scanbran you do make me giggle. Sainsburys do some excellent and reasonably priced sports bras.

A lot of votes for boobies then!! haha im glad im not the only one.

Scanbran - moobs! I like that word :) "OMG, what have I done, my eyes!! they're burning!!" - you do make me chuckle!!

Its very quiet without EF and Moomin!! Hope there havin a good time - im happy to admit im jealous!! lol

KG - your spose to pick one!! haha and can i add that in your pic you definitly do not have chin(s) you have one chin lol and are very pretty!!

I have a sports bra but it really doesnt hold them still lol i think they are beyond any kind of support. I miss my boobs lol, they were never a nice shape but i have lost 1 cup size so far and it doesnt look like they're going to stop shrinking any time soon!!

xxx

Back