From here to Eternally Slim

They are genuinely really good Zombie, I bought a couple of them and they cope with my flapping baps admirably.

What a lovely mental image that creates. :8855:

On the subject of surgery, the mummy pouch would be first to go, followed by a nose job. I hate my beak, its like a parakeet and I got mixed up in the delivery room...

As much as i hate my tummy i have actually never considered surgery for anything over than my boobs, appart from when they announced that they could take fat from your stomach and put it in your boobies!!

xx

Flapping baps - i laughed out loud.

If i could have smaller feet, i'd opt for that too!

Hell yeah, I am a 9 so I find it very hard to get decent shoes, although with a bit of a weight loss I can occasionally get into an 8. Just depends on the shoe. My fitflops are an 8 what I have now. And my english is terribad.

Yeah, shoe size is weird.

I've been a 9 for years, and now I'm easily an 8, and even they sometimes feel big.

Don't want to drop any further, or people MIGHT get the wrong impression...:eek:

Don't want to drop any further, or people MIGHT get the wrong impression...:eek:

:8855: im actually laughing out loud in a very quite office at you all!!

I use to be a size 8 and am now a size 6!!!! Its wonderful but at the same time i have a lot of lonley shoes in my wardrobe lol xx

HI Y'all

Just caught up with all the posts - I LOL too... :8855:which did get me a few funny looks from the office!

RP - I'm fine but am at work so its difficult to post as much as i want to, - I'm taking a day at a time - so yesterday went well and today touch wood so far so good.:)

mmm what would I change - god the list is endless, feet, ankles, calfs, thighs, bum, tummy etc etc etc.. - I'd change my whole body! and maybe my hair and face - although hubby awww bless him I said if you could change one thing on me what would it be - " nothing I love you just the way you are" It was of course the correct answer otherwise he would of got thumped....hee hee:):)

Catch up laters

Kats

Thanks Pesty :thankyou:- your right - god its so difficult going out to eat I want to be good but when you don't know what they've cooked it how can you!!! I wonder if they is jacket spuds on menu. Does anyone know of a safe option or where I can go to look at the syn values for Prezzos :confused:- lost my eating out book....Thanks:)

Kats

hi all hope everyone is well, am moving class again back to my thurs lunchtime one now my mojo is back and i miss my friends there

sports bras...pah!

the only thing they do is make em both go up and down simultaneously instead of alternately (god bless spell checker hehe)

xx:D

http://c0798152.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/PrezzoCalz+ChickMenu120410.pdf
Theres your menu KK!! I cant find the syns but i have a directory at home so i will have a little look for you if it's not too late?? Id go for an EE day and have the prawns for starter (if your having one) the spagetti and tiger prawns or meatballs if you had prawns for starter or fusilli al pesto - the asparagus thingy lol

If you want nething else you can ask them to hold the cheese (if no HEXA left) as it must be cooked from fresh!

xx

Hi guys

MLM - glad to see you :) you look fab in that pic hun :)

Kit Kat - glad to hear that things are going well :)

As for what I would change about me - I'm torn between getting rid of my mummy tummy , sorting my boobies - which almost meet my tummy - or getting my thighs and bum sorted - would probably be between boobs and tum to be honest. :sigh:

I got a sports bra - and it really doesn't help - I just get two black eyes at the same time instead of just one! :rolleyes: :D

Evening ladies, well done on your 1lb loss!! Its my birthday today, ive had 20 syns ( bday cake!) and a fantastic meal of steak, mushrooms, onions, peas and a jacket potato. yummyum. I also had 1/2 pound loss this week, which was a suprise as i had a really crap week. Im going out for a meal on saturday..italian of all places lol. But im not drinking so cuts a large amount of syns. Em x

Grats on the losses :D

I managed to up my jogging today (nothing major, 2 mins jog, 2 mins walk for 20 mins) so feeling proud of myself. I know it doesn't sound much, but i've never done impact exercise (was a swimmer) so my legs didn't like me, and i'm horrifically unfit as i've always been useless at running. But today, apart from being tired by the end, there was no pain in my calves or knees :D

Day 2 of calorie counting and i'm enjoying it :)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Emma! Was it really nice cake? I miss cake. Tell me about the cake :D TORTURE ME WITH YOUR CAKESCAPADES!

Awww, Thanks Rosie. Its the first picture of me in a long time that I dont feel too bad about people seeing. Once I get to target I might post a before and after in an album or something but not yet. One step at a time!

Ronnie, I have been meaning to ask, are things a little more settled now? Good luck at your new old group!

and Zombie, GOOD ON YOU! I fail so bad at exercise. I walk a fair bit, less at the moment with the summer holidays, no school runs to do, but I always walk to class and back, which is a good half an hour each way, and normally I do 2 x 15 minute walks to the school a day, and if I am feeling particularly brave I might walk to the supermarket. I have decided once both my little girls are in full time school, which is terrifyingly close to being a reality because my ickle baby one goes full time from September, after a fortnight part time induction thing, I will get a council leisure centre membership and start going to the gym and swimming and stuff. Once I have time on my hands in the day I can do this a few times a week and really get my fitness levels up.

Back