From here to Eternally Slim

at the moment we are playing half life 2 co op on 2 pcs, bad company 2 online, and generally loads of stuff shotem ups with him online, and on my own am currently playing mini ninjas, and spore, and read tons too.

god i sound right boring dont i

Hehe no! i'm into gaming myself :D But atm most stuff is packed away ready to move :( (xbox360's etc)

I was a HORRIFIC World of Warcraft addict a few years ago, hardcore raiding etc

Going jogging on tired legs = exhausted Zombie! :whacky068: :character00264:

My poor legs!

- still is a horrific Warcraft addict. Run a guild and have done for nearly 3 years! Not hardcore raiding, social guild that goes raiding and doesn't do too badly at it. *confessions are good for the soul*

Evening all! Had a good day today, lots of loverly fish, managed to avoid the chocolate gâteau everyone else had for pudding, assumes martyr look, got a Hex left for a fibre plus later. WI tomorrow, hopefully get the 1/2 lb I think I need for the next sticker, keep everything crossed for me! (at least I think it was 1/2 a lb, need to check my book to be sure!)

Tomorrow it will be 10 weeks to my 10th wedding anniversary, which is when i originally hoped to hit target. I think it's a lot to ask, as things stand now, I have 1st and 10 lb to go, 24lb over 10 weeks will be a big ask of myself. That will of course depend on what I post in the way of a loss tomorrow, if any. Tomorrow after WI, I shall be setting myself a 10 week challenge to see what sort of impact i can make on the push to target. To be honest though, I won't mind at all not making target by then, because I am now 5 stone and 5 dress sizes down than where I was back in January, I am pretty certain that I can go down another dress size by then, which will put me into a 14, which means I can wear all the clothes I have been storing since I got pregnant with DD 2 nearly 5 years ago. And that, in ten months, will make
me happy enough not to really care about the actual numbers, so if i do make it to target, then total bonus.

hi rosipeace, i usually love both Tom Cruise and Cameron DIaz and the only funny bits were the bits shown in the trailer,

if you want to go to a film and book a babysitter go see the sorceres apprentice, saw that on wednesday (i love my films) and it was fab

Hi Ronnie - thanks for that hun - I did wonder if all the funny bits were the ones in the trailer - the sorcerers apprentice does look good and the OH would like to see it too so looks like that will be the next one on the list :D

Hope everyone is doing well. I know someone said that sunday was a bad day for bingeing - I have the same issue - I've just had two hard boiled eggs, and have just given in to toast and cheese - white toast at that - I did enjoy it a lot though :)
Anyway WI is tomorrow - so finger's crossed that I lose but if not I won't worry too much - of course that is me talking tonight - tomorrow night might be a different story.

Hope you guys all have a great week :D

Hehe no! i'm into gaming myself :D But atm most stuff is packed away ready to move :( (xbox360's etc)

I was a HORRIFIC World of Warcraft addict a few years ago, hardcore raiding etc

LOL ditto zc - except we played EQ - played for a few years, high end raiding - loved it :) ONly stopped due to lack of time when kiddies came along :) OH is talking about playing WOW though! Maybe when kids a bit older :)

- still is a horrific Warcraft addict. Run a guild and have done for nearly 3 years! Not hardcore raiding, social guild that goes raiding and doesn't do too badly at it. *confessions are good for the soul*

LOL yeah we ran a guild in EQ too - those were the days!!

Morning all!!!

Im weighin in tonight and hoping for a decent loss :cross: I have purposely not weighed on my scales all week but its made me really REALLY nervous as i havent even got an incling of what they are going to say!!!

Ive got my fingers crossed for you MLM!!! You've worked so hard this week, you deserve your shiney!! You have done so well, its very inspirational - im sure you'll look stunning on your wedding anniversary whatever happens.

Rosie - Its me that really struggles with a binging sunday but i have to say - i stayed within syns yesterday and was really good :) although i did have a mouthful of my OHs chocolate cheesecake - it was DEVINE!!

I dropped the car off at the garage to get my speedometer fixed this morning and walked into work - Zombie i know how you feel - power walking to work with an aching groin was so much hard work its unreal!! lol

Hope everyone has a good day, and lots of luck to those weighing in!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

All I can say well done ladies to all of you who have lost or STS this week:). ME I have put on again:( - I know its all my own fault and no-one to blame - but today I am doing something about it - I know I can't afford it but I am going to join our lacal gym so that I can start taking the exercise classes at the weekend - Body Jam and Body Balance. - I need to and want to lose weight and its only me stopping myself.:)

Kats

LOL ditto zc - except we played EQ - played for a few years, high end raiding - loved it :) ONly stopped due to lack of time when kiddies came along :) OH is talking about playing WOW though! Maybe when kids a bit older :)

Part of me wants to go "yay!! Play WOW!!! Come on my server!! And the more rational sensible part is going "Run! Run and never look back!!! It will eat your life!!!"

Actually it doesn't have to eat your life quite so bad any more, they made a lot of changes which make levelling chars a lot more efficient a process - but still, RUN!!

:D

Good luck those WI today. Today's sneaky peak suggests that the sticker is in the bag, but the WI isn't over till the fat lady gets off the scales.

Last edited:
All I can say well done ladies to all of you who have lost or STS this week:). ME I have put on again:( - I know its all my own fault and no-one to blame - but today I am doing something about it - I know I can't afford it but I am going to join our lacal gym so that I can start taking the exercise classes at the weekend - Body Jam and Body Balance. - I need to and want to lose weight and its only me stopping myself.:)

Kats

Aww KK!! Sorry you gained hun!! Still it seems to have lit a small fire under your bum so maybe not such a bad thing? Sometimes we need a little gain to give us a push!

I would love to join my local gym but i just cant afford it!! Still you have to weigh up your happiness vs money. Once me and OH have moved into the flat i can see if i will have any pennies spare to sign up :)
xxxx

Well ladies im back from my weeks hollies with the kids to the caravan and i have a nasty feeling i have had an ever so slight gain....perhaps 2lbs???
Poo!!!!

welcome back moomin!!! missed ya!!!
pah...2lbs is teensy weensy when you've had a good holibobs....and more importantly you know how to get it off!!!

Moomy!!!!! Welcome back!! 2lb is a pish gain, try the six that I came home with!! All gone again now though, it's pure food weight, back on plan with you and it will be gone next time the bowel fairy pays you a visit!!

:)Hellloooo Ladies
hope you all had some decent weather yesterday- it was lovely here in w.yorkshire, I spent all afternoon sat on the balcony being really lazy :giggle:while OH chucked a couple of jerk seasoned steaks on the bbq, with some jacket spuds & salad for tea. And I managed to stay within my syns (I just had my lifesaving daily kitkat, 2 cubes dairymilk & 1 cube caramel) so I was a very happy dizzy person :D

Today however....I have woken up to the pmt monster ringing the phone to warn me of his arrival shortly :mad: so its very likely gonna go pear shaped from here :rolleyes:.....MUST STAY ON THAT WAGON.... but im craving stuff badly already :cry:

Have a good day ladies....good luck to all who WI xx

Part of me wants to go "yay!! Play WOW!!! Come on my server!! And the more rational sensible part is going "Run! Run and never look back!!! It will eat your life!!!"

Actually it doesn't have to eat your life quite so bad any more, they made a lot of changes which make levelling chars a lot more efficient a process - but still, RUN!!

:D

LOL only too aware of the time sink involved - EQ was dreadful for camping and levelling but I do hear WOW is better and improvements have been made - maybe one day!!

LOL only too aware of the time sink involved - EQ was dreadful for camping and levelling but I do hear WOW is better and improvements have been made - maybe one day!!

Yes, it ate my life for a few years. Which did it's job as it helped you escape :p

Goodness, you don't realise how much your stomach shrinks over time. I had a sandwich (that's i used to buy all the time) that i hadn't had in ages. I used to be a ok, but i'd need a muffin and crisps to make sure i didn't starve ;) Well it's a BIG sandwich and i could barely finish it when i had it for lunch just now!

Aww KK!! Sorry you gained hun!! Still it seems to have lit a small fire under your bum so maybe not such a bad thing? Sometimes we need a little gain to give us a push!

I would love to join my local gym but i just cant afford it!! Still you have to weigh up your happiness vs money. Once me and OH have moved into the flat i can see if i will have any pennies spare to sign up :)
xxxx

Well I had good intentions too join but they wanted Admin fee 10.00, Months notice, Septembers, and then pro rata Aug - who has that sort of money in they back pocket,... going cycling and walking instead its free.:)
Just had lunch and am full.

Have bought grapes to nibble on during afternoon - so far so good.

Kats

Back