From here to Eternally Slim

omg really shocked 1/2 off this week v pleased must do the archers/baileys/lemoncello diet again lol

must do the archers/baileys/lemoncello diet again lol

Ronnie, well done on your loss, think we could all do with those sorts of diets, lol. xx

Just a little tip for those who buy countdowns, if your due to buy one in the next few weeks - DONT!!! From 4th October SW are doing a special offer where if you buy a 12 week countdown you get a free christmas recipe book - same size as the curry fest etc one. Its to get people to keep going over christmas and new year. Our consultant told us last night, even though she says she shouldnt be telling us yet!!

oo buy btw the christmas recipe book will also be avaliable to buy for the £4.95 :)

Just a little tip for those who buy countdowns, if your due to buy one in the next few weeks - DONT!!! From 4th October SW are doing a special offer where if you buy a 12 week countdown you get a free christmas recipe book - same size as the curry fest etc one. Its to get people to keep going over christmas and new year. Our consultant told us last night, even though she says she shouldnt be telling us yet!!

Awesome! Thanks Lenlu!

I was pondering getting a countdown. I might do now. Splendid. Ooh, but wait... what if I hit target before 12 weeks? Hmmm....

Well done Ronnie!!

Hi, MLM said I must join the team, so TAKE THAT

(This is actually a quote from the Minx herself, I'm not usually so aggressive in my posts :D)

Can I join pls?

Think its about £49.50 for a 12 week one - but that includes 2 free weeks and a free book in this promotion :)

Yup, if you buy a six weeker (as you know) you get a free week, and if you buy a twelve weeker, you get 2 free weeks. The only difference in this case is that you would get a book too.

I will see where I am when they arrive.

oooooo im all excited about there being a new recipie book!!!!! cant wait :)

MLM im the same.....wont buy countdown as with 8.5lb to go i could hopefully hit target before 12 weeks.

My god this place will be a ghost forum - just little (well not so little - I wish!!) old me with tons of weight to lose still!! But well done near target girls :)

Last edited:
haha yea course you can!!! nice to meet you!!! xxx

Thanks, nice to meet you too! :D

I'm hoping to get a 12 week countdown when the new book comes out too. Does anyone know if I can go to a different group when I've bought 12 weeks? I'll be visiting MLM shortly after the book comes out.

yeah if your group is electronic you can go anywhere :)

Rosie, we all go off track sweetie, and the best thing that you are doing is to get back on the wagon again, which you have done :). Could you not drop your son off at playgroup, then do the shopping with your Dad? Will give you some time to be with your Dad on your own then, while doing the shopping, hands free so to speak. I can imagine how you must feel about your new job, but Rosie.. you got the job as you were the best they interviewed, so..organise what you're gonna wear,what food to take and think of it as something you really have achieved and how good you are to have got it too.

EF - In the end I went shopping with dad and left baby with his dad here - he didn't want to take him to playgroup as he hasn't been before. The playgroup is one where you have to stay with the child so can't just leave him there - although I doubt that the boy would really notice much.
I am excited about the job - and really looking forward to starting - have already sorted what to wear, and nearly sorted what to have for breakfast and also what to have for lunch. Will be going straight to WI after work so that will be a bit strange as I won't see the baby until he's in bed.
By the way the job was got from a recritment agency - as far as I know it's working in the factory with tablets (pharmacutical) - from all I've been told it's boring - but to be honest am looking forward to it and am happy just to have a job.

I do think that OH will be fine with the boy, but I still worry - am a born worrier!

Baby has an appointment with a speech therapist on 7th October so will have to notify work when I start on Monday that I will require a couple of hours off on that day to take him and find out what they say about him. :confused:

Thanks for the kick guys - it has helped. I do know what I need to do and I will get it done. I have had a better day today - although I don't think it was within syns - it was def not as bad as previous days :)

Welcome to all the newbies who have joined us. :)

Happy SW vibes to everyone - hope you all have a great weekend. :)

Back