From here to Eternally Slim

Good morning

Have a new hair dresser this morning, low light and hight lights and a good cut into a choppy bob. Well thats the plan anyway, but I just hope they don't "cock" it up!

Ended up having 14 more syns then I had planned so have less for the weekend now, but still have a good 60 I think for today and tomorrow. I know I shouldn't but weighed yesterday and looked like my hard work this week had paid off, but this morn back to how it was 3 days ago:(. I know we weigh different from day to day and I'm silly to even go on the scales, but with a lot of syns still left I'm not debating not to have any of them!

Right, need to fly, shower and get ready. Have a good day everyone xxx

morning all, well in for a day of nerding it up on the pc lol hope everyone has a great day

Morning everyone!

EF, good luck with the hair do, I always get a bit nervous before I get mine done! Try to ignore the scales, your weight could completely change later today!

Ronnie, I'm with you on that. After doing this bloody 30 day Shred I am NOT moving.

I ache today. All over. Even my bum cheeks hurt. I haven't stood up yet, I'm still in bed and I'm dreading any extra movement. As soon as I've done this workout I'm going into a hot hot bath. I haven't had or enjoyed a bath for 4 years and I'm actually looking forward to one later.

Hahaha, you have to remember that we are starting from very basic fitness levels Sarah, and it is designed to be tough, or it wouldnt get results.

I am yet to embark on the days Jillian and actually think it will be tonight once the kids go to bed before I get to do it because there is no way I will get 20 minutes peace before then to actually do it. I might get Mr LaMinx to take them the park if the weather is nice later so I can do it. They would only want to take part if I tried now and we dont have the space for three of us to leap around.

ETA - Im not very achey at all today. A little bit in my arms and thats it.

Ok, MLM, you've rescued its reputation just a little bit.
I'll think about it!
But actually, as well as the swimming, on Monday I'm going for a "taster session" with the vibrogym - which I understand is also a bit of a killer when you first try it; or at least it is if you're as unfit and flabby as me!
If that goes well, I'm going to book 12 sessions of that. Which will help me to get toned for Wedding & Holiday.
If it doesn't go well, and it's not for me, then I'll give Jillian a try.

Is that an acceptable compromise, do you think?

^ As MLM said, we're very basic fitness level. This is pretty much the first time I've been exercising regularly in maybe 7 years or so! I've just done day 2 and will update the thread. I can say, I don't feel as achey as this morning now that I've been working my muscles again.

MLM - SCREW YOU!

oooh that book is on my wishlist you must let me know what its like hon have read all her other books

Good morning

Have a new hair dresser this morning, low light and hight lights and a good cut into a choppy bob. Well thats the plan anyway, but I just hope they don't "cock" it up!

Ended up having 14 more syns then I had planned so have less for the weekend now, but still have a good 60 I think for today and tomorrow. I know I shouldn't but weighed yesterday and looked like my hard work this week had paid off, but this morn back to how it was 3 days ago:(. I know we weigh different from day to day and I'm silly to even go on the scales, but with a lot of syns still left I'm not debating not to have any of them!

Right, need to fly, shower and get ready. Have a good day everyone xxx

It could be because you have 'saved' your sins. It was never recommended for you to 'save' all your syns for one go but that was the recommendation 10 or so years ago, perhaps the view has changed but I still stick to that. Sometimes I go slightly over but I don't worry about that and just carry on as normal.

Gossip? GOSSIP?? We dont GOSSIP!

:D

Im feeling remarkably chipper being as I have been beaten by Jillian 2 days in a row. Have also decided to accompany this with a 50 speed food challenge. I saw it posted by I think Jaylou the other day - a week where you have to eat 50 speed foods. Sounds like a lot but when you break it down over 3 meals a day its not so bad. Works out about 7 a day. Todays speed foods will be 1 or 2 apples, 2 clementines, spinach, carrots, green beans, cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes and lettuce. Thats 9 in a day. Good start.

Oh, by the way... had been steering clear of the Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc and almond - they are half a syn more than the milk choc ones! But yesterday when I went to the supermarket they didnt have any milk ones so I got some of the dark ones and... OMG... they are TO DIE FOR. Stuff the half a syn.

Oh yes, they're so much better. And what's half a syn between friends?

Do you have to go for 50 different speed foods? I think I could do it easily if you can repeat foods from day to day: I eat so much fruit and veg that I probably do it most weeks, without even trying. But if it had to be 50 different ones, I might have to work harder at it.

Today I've already had apple, clementines, plums, cucumber, spinach, tomatoes and chicken. I'll be having broccoli, carrots and cauliflower later.

If I have to do 50 different ones, then by the end of the week, I'd have to try & buy things like seaweed and pomelos, and I have no idea where to get them! So I hope it's ok to duplicate some.

I fully intend to double up and duplicate, there would be too much waste otherwise. I am just aiming for 50 portions of speed food. As long as they arent all the same, I cant see that it would matter.

Ooh, I am having chicken for dinner, add another one to the pile. Thats 10 today.

Snap!

And by the way, how can I quote the bit of message that I'm replying to? You all seem to be able to do it, but I can't get it to work. Am I just too dim?

Snap!

And by the way, how can I quote the bit of message that I'm replying to? You all seem to be able to do it, but I can't get it to work. Am I just too dim?

Bottom of each post is a quote button. When you click it on the post you want to quote, it copies that paste into a reply box and you can edit out the bits you dont need.

When you click on the post you want to quote, it copies that paste into a reply box and you can edit out the bits you dont need.

Thanks, MLM!

Back