From here to Eternally Slim

Morning all!!!

Im still impatiently awaiting Jillians arrival!!!

Weigh in tonight, 1lb til my 2 stone!!! Ive been on track all week, except last night as i had some crackling with my roast dinner!! Still, im hoping that hasnt gone on yet and i get my shiney tonight!!

Everything is broken in my new flat!! :( we have damp in the bedroom, the cold tap doesnt work on the bath, the cistern is broken on the toilet, the bulbs gone in the bathroom and its one of those stupid screw in glass light covers that we need to remove before we even know what type of bulb it is!! The kitchen tap is leaking and ive had enough lol.

I know it can all be fixed but its just at what cost!

Hope you all had a good weekend, good luck to monday weighers

xxxx

Mine is yet to arrive too Pesty, but our post doesn't turn up yet.
Woke up today with a really nasty crippling pain in my stomach - could hardly walk it was so bad. It's easing off a bit now but I will hold off on the Jillian for now to see how it goes.

Also WI tonight, hoping water retention from exercise won't cause too much of an issue.

Pesty, these household things always seem to crop up in batches at the worst possible time. Hugs x have a good day and GL for your WI and everyone else that WI tonight.

Ooh, I'm due to get my 2 stone shiney at class this week pesty! Even though I've actually lost over 2 and a half now, my SW is a bit behind from joining 2 weeks after I started. Good luck at WI and good luck with the flat, I know what it's like to have everything break at once, I'm lucky enough to have Landlords to fix it for me though!

Hope you feel better later Minxface! This is the first day I've woken up after Jillian and felt okay, hurrah!

I was going to go into central London for a bra fitting today, but I just remembered all the tube strikes so there's no way in hell I'm going now! Will need to start preparing testers of the taster stuff I'm taking to group tomorrow, need to make sure it's all super delicious.

Eh-up veganface!

I don't think it's jillian related pain, doesn't feel muscular, more of a "my husband sold my kidney in the night without permission" pain - which I used to get a lot till I ran out of
kidneys so it can't be that!!

Was awful tho. Much improved now. Just a dull ache..

Ah, maybe Jillian came round in search of kidneys and left when she found they were already gone?

Glad to hear it's improving. Good luck for WI today too, make sure you text me the results :D

Thanks guys!!

Good luck for WI today MLM!! And for tomorrow Hasta!! Im the same with SW i lost 7lb before i started at group so technically i get my 2.5 award if i lose 1lb but i try not to count it like that as i dont get a shiney lol.

Hope you feel betta MLM!! I hate stomach pain, its like neck pain - excrutiating and you cant ignore it!!

Yea it does all seem to be happening at once, i thought id been so good, keeping some money back to afford bills, i would have been on track this month. We've got to wait for a plummer to come round but its put me and OH in a right foul mood lol. Im going to B&Q tonight to get a moisture box to try and stop the damp, theres not much more we can do about that really!!

Hopefully Jillian will be on my door matt when i get in from work, then i might get a quick work out in before WI!!

xx

afternoon all

Hope you're feeling a bit better MLM

Sorry to hear your flat has developed some teething troubles Pesty....Its a pain in the Bum, and never seems to be just one thing that goes wrong at a time eh:(

Fingers crossed for you both Hasta & Pesty for your 2 stone shineys :fingerscrossed:

Well I had a pretty good session at physio today, I managed one of the routines without throwing up :woohoo:that means my brain is beginning to accept some of the new signals at last :D all I need to do now is to try get it to rememember that its learnt it lol ;) I still yacked at the others.....but Rome wasnt built in a day!!:p
Good luck to all those who WI tonight ! x

Heya all - having a bit of a down day today, feeling very low and sorry for myself - trying to stay in control of eating though.......

On another note - any word on how moomin is?

Feel better CD and well done on the progress!!

Lenlu, what's up sweets? General blargh or is something bothering you?

PS - if you look carefully a bit further down the board you might just find a Moomin lurking in the Lipotrim forum...

Send her a PM, I am sure she will be pleased to catch up with you.

OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo how exciting MLM!!! I hope she's arrived!!! Im looking forward to going home to my mangey old flat now haha. Think i can get 'Jim will fix it' to pop through my letter box and sort things too?? :D

CD well done on not being ill huni!! Hope it continues for you!!

Lenlu, hugs huni!!! I hate downer days!! I had one yesterday so sat curled up in my dressing gown with my teddy bear called Jose (as in Jose Mourinho - its the only way OH would let me keep him haha)

I feel loads better today but its a horrible feeling!! xx

Just a bit down, Im on maternity leave at the moment, due to go back mid november, and in a way I am looking forward to going back but also not looking forward to leaving my girls if you know what I mean...

Been for a nursery trial with Rebecca (my 8 month old) this morning and I know she will love it, I stayed with her today and she was fine, but know she will cry if I try and leave her, but also know she will adjust quickly too. My other daughter Katie is 3 1/2 and will be fine, but have enjoyed doing school runs with her etc...

My husband has also got his own business which is quite new, and on the whole is going well, but his first customer now has turned nasty and despite Ross's terms and conditions and having a contract with them has now decided they are not paying as they are winding there business down which has left Ross in the s***. Its all going through solictors now but no telling when it will be resolved and how!! So thats been stressing me out.

My work has moved me wards which isnt so bad, but really loved working with my old workmates so now going back to the unknown.

Because of all the stress my psoriasis has flared up badly which gets me down...

and finally today worked out childcare bill and its mad - so even when I do go back it wont make a huge difference to our finances....which would be fine if Ross' business was stable but its all up in the air....

Im also not sleeping well, and when I do drop off am often woken by Rebecca who likes to get up at 6am! I know its not majorly early but when your so tired it feels like the middle of the night.....

anyway, sorry and Rant over....

Im sure things will be fine, they normally are, Ross is positive everything will work out with business, but im the pesimistic one :)

Sorry girls and guys!!

Don't be sorry! That's a lot for anyone to be dealing with!! I am not surprised you are feeling so low at the moment :(

I hope things sort themselves out for you soon!

Lenlu *hugs* hun I hope everything gets sorted with your OH's buisness - it can suck sometimes when things like this happen, am sure it will all be sorted soon.

Went to WI and I lost 1.5lb's and also got my 2.5stone shiney :D so am a very happy bunny at the mo.

Good luck to everyone for WI this week, I hope you all have a fab week. :)

Ooh well done Rosie!!! Lovely Shinyness!!

I lost 2 this week - which puts me bang on 13st and properly into healthy BMI on the Minimins calculator. Half a stone to go!!

Thanks MLM :)

Where do I find the BMI calculator on minimins?? Every one I look at gives me a different answer as to what my BMI should be!

In your details to the left of every post. If you update your weight as it comes off in your user details it will adjust accordingly. There is no separate calculator.

Back