From here to Eternally Slim

tap your toes and conduct the orchestra when you are sitting listening to music eh? You will be confirmed as a nutter but maybe nowt new there!:eek::D

Thanks cd, and sorry about the fairies' late visit - I'm positive that would have made all the difference.

As you say, though, next week will be telling ;)

Hi guys and gals

Its been another busy day here, and home now, but about to get ready for work again.. god I need that holiday next week.

Hope everyone is well and will catch up with posts again tomorrow when I have much more time to read them all properly.

Have a great eve. xx

Where did everyone go? :confused::) Im billy no mates lol

I was thinking that. There seems to have been virtually nobody around since yesterday evening.
I was thinking that I'd maybe given too much information about how upsetting a day I'd had, and that everyone was now ignoring me!

(Maybe I was right...)

I was thinking that. There seems to have been virtually nobody around since yesterday evening.
I was thinking that I'd maybe given too much information about how upsetting a day I'd had, and that everyone was now ignoring me!

(Maybe I was right...)

I was thinking maybe my laptop had a device in it that could detect trumpy smells and everyone had logged off! :eek: :D

Interesting idea for a device, CD! I can promise I haven't got one, anyway, and I'm still here. It's remarkably quiet around here at the moment, though.

Hey guys

Sorry not been about much - very little time on the laptop at the mo due to OH not being well and me doing tons of other stuff and trying to get to bed early due to early rising of the baby! 5.45am is just too early but he won't go back to bed then or play with his toys either - need to find a way to either keep him asleep, make him go back to sleep or make him play or read quietly till a more reasonable hour!

Hope everyone is doing ok, sorry about the undeserved gains, and the bad days.
Take care guys over the weekend.

Hello!

I am here but have been very busy today with shopping and school events and Jillian and children. Had a lush EE tea which involved savoury superlean mince from the butcher who must not be mentioned, that I stirred a pot of greek yog through so it was all spicy and saucy and had it with some Ainsley spice cous cous. Proper nom it was.

Rosie, sorry to hear your little one has been getting you up at super ridiculous hours of the day - hope you find a way round it soon.

Got a long day tomorrow with the kids coz the OH is going out for the day to help family-in-law, and my daughter has a birthday party to go to mid afternoon which youngest daughter wont be impressed with coz she will have to come with me to drop her sister off and will be cross when she cant stay. If the weather is ok we may go to the park while the older one is partying.

See you all later, going to crash with a book or a bit of telly or something...

morning everyone!
ive discovered a renewed enthusiasm for sw and am sat looking through old threads for tiips,recipies etc and am going to do a proper meal plan for the next week like i used to as i havent for a while now!
dont know whats clicked in my head to make it seem all shiney and new again but im not complaining!

Well done you! I'm feeling particularly fat and unmotivated today. Can you share some of your enthusiasm please?

Hi everyone - hope you've all had a great day. Mine has been sureal(sp)!
The baby has been up all of last night with a raging temp - took him into our bed at 5 hoping he would drop off to sleep - he didn't! Has been lethargic and sleepy all day so he was taken to the out of hours dr tonight - they think he has a virus and he needs calpol and nurofen to keep his temp down.
OH is still not well although he seems to be getting a bit better.
I've been feeling a bit off lately and today I bought a pregnancy test and took it - it was positive! That was a bit of a shock I was seriously expecting it to be negative as we weren't trying for a baby. We are happy about it but I'm now worrying about the money side of it - although I've decided that things will work out. We haven't told anyone else yet - although we've told the baby that he might be a big brother in may or june. I have no idea how far gone I am but am guessing it will be a may or june baby if all goes according to plan!

OMG Rosie - congratulations!!! How old is your baby? I'm so happy for you all, here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy!

aww you going to have a great age gap then, I have almost exactly 3 years between my 2 - DD1 born Jan 10th 2007 and DD2 born 26th Janu 2010 and its a great age gap, DD1 loves her little sister to bits and is so helpful and DD2 idolises her big sister!

Im so happy for you :)

Back