From here to Eternally Slim

Thank you Lenlu - yeah there will be just under 3 years between the two if things go according to plan. My DS is so good with babies at the moment - am hoping it continues when this new one arrives!

Good morning

Hope everyone is well, busy day planned. Shopping, ironing, cleaning and of course gym.. then off to meet a friend for coffee.

Only 3 days to go till my hols .. am so looking forward to it. xx

Enjoy your coffee :). Where are you going for your holidays?

I was thinking that. There seems to have been virtually nobody around since yesterday evening.
I was thinking that I'd maybe given too much information about how upsetting a day I'd had, and that everyone was now ignoring me!

(Maybe I was right...)

Don't be silly we never ignore anyone on here. We're here to offload very often things we don't/can't tell close ones for whatever reason. You can moan/offload to virtual 'strangers' and feel much better. I hope you have a great day, keep coming back :)

Hi everyone - hope you've all had a great day. Mine has been sureal(sp)!
The baby has been up all of last night with a raging temp - took him into our bed at 5 hoping he would drop off to sleep - he didn't! Has been lethargic and sleepy all day so he was taken to the out of hours dr tonight - they think he has a virus and he needs calpol and nurofen to keep his temp down.
OH is still not well although he seems to be getting a bit better.
I've been feeling a bit off lately and today I bought a pregnancy test and took it - it was positive! That was a bit of a shock I was seriously expecting it to be negative as we weren't trying for a baby. We are happy about it but I'm now worrying about the money side of it - although I've decided that things will work out. We haven't told anyone else yet - although we've told the baby that he might be a big brother in may or june. I have no idea how far gone I am but am guessing it will be a may or june baby if all goes according to plan!

Thats great news I'm a great believer in fate so it's meant to be
:family2:

Awww Rosie, what amazing news!!!! All going well, this will be the first official "Eternally Slim" baby!!! :D

Give yourself some time to take it in - I had exactly the same happen to me with DD 2, coz I didnt think I could get pregnant without help, and it was such a shock to my system to find out I actually was. So happy for you :) No wonder you were feeling "a bit off"!!!!

:D

ooooooo congrats rosie!!!! amazing news!!!!

Thanks guys
Did a digital test today which says I'm 5 weeks plus - so less than 8 months to go!!! Still in a bit of shock I think - we haven't told family yet - want to wait till it sinks in here first and hubby doesn't want to tell anyone till 1st scan or when he's feeling better as he's still not well at the mo.

Well we wont tell anyone :D

Having a bit of a weird weekend myself. Definitely on a "downer" - partly brought on through tiredness and partly because of something I found out yesterday and dont really want to go into due to the whole being identifiable by my photo thing..

Lets just say it brought right into perspective how utterly blooming miserable my current situation is and how paralysed by circumstances and my own stupid head my life is. Dont get me wrong, I love my family, but I wish I could have been a better person for them. They deserve better than I can give them.

Trying hard not to binge - but the urge is definitely there and WI is tomorrow. I am fighting the urge so I dont throw my WI, but I think I will have to go to bed in like, 5 minutes or something to be able to keep it up for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow is another day though..

We're right there with you, MLM, whatever it is that you need us for. And if you'd like to get anything off your chest via PM (given that then nobody who would recognise you by your photo would see you) then I can assure you that I (and no doubt others here) are perfectly capable of being as silent as the grave. Or more so. I don't know how much noise graves can make when they really try.

I just know that sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger, and, if that's ever the case, you're welcome to my ears.

*hugs* MLM - Sarah is right - if you need to offload then feel free to PM not a word would be mentioned from here.
Hun your family love you for who you are *hugs*
We are all here for you xxx

Thanks ladies :)

I appreciate that a lot. Just been a very very very long weekend. I will be fine, I always am. Just stuck in a rut with no visible means of escape and the rut appears to be getting a lot narrower.

Good job Im a bit thinner then isnt it?? :D

Hugs and thanks xxx

big,big hugs chick.....you know where i am on here via pm or on fb if you ever want to chat....and you are more than welcome to have my moby number so you can rant and get a reply anytime,lol.
xxx

Good morning everyone.

Quiet on here today. Ive had a bad weekend foodwise and have now thrown in the towel til after my hols. Got a week off for WI this week and booked next week off as on hols on Wed. Will get back to it right after I get back.

Won't be on here now til after i get back, so will say bye for now and keep at it girls, I'll be joining your wagon when I get back.

Big hugs to everyone xxx

Hello all!!

Sorry i havent been around today im manic at work - i have 500 names to check on a massive list - in the last 3 hours i have managed to get to the end of 'A' lol.

Had my dad over for the weekend and was a bit naughty having a pudding, half a bottle of wine and 2 dumplings. I have worked out every day and had an hours walk with my nephew so im hoping for a reasonable result tonight!

CONGRATS on the baby news Rosie!!! Really pleased for you hun!!

I hope you have a good holiday EF!!!

MLM, i hope everything is okay huni!! (((hugs))) were all here anytime you need a chat, even if its not about whats up and just some good old ranting and a few laughs to make you feel better.

Hope everyone else is ok - good luck to any weighers!! xx

Yo!

Feeling perkier today :D

Eternal, have a LOVELY holiday and make sure you get plenty of rest while you are away, if you are going to be Jillianed when you get back, MAKE THE MOST OF IT!!

To those who sent me PMs today, I will reply at more length tonight, and thankyou for caring everyone. I appreciate it heaps. xx

Time to gather my bits ready for WI tonight. Hoping DESPERATELY to go into the twelves. I was bang on 13 last week. I think we all know the score though, when you really want something, it never seems to turn out the way you expect!!

Cya all later xxx

Im really pleased to here that your feeling better today MLM!!!!

Good luck for WI, fingers crossed for you!! Im hoping to get into the 10's this week!! I was bang on 11 last WI and feeling the same as you!! (non expectant lol)

xxxx

Back