From here to Eternally Slim

Morning World

Update on my hospital visit yesterday for my 'new ears'...... well its a bit more complicated than I thought it was going to be ( I thought I was going to come home with hearing aids yesterday

Thats fantastic news, working for the NHS I have seen a few people fitted with these, they completely transform your life, good luck :)

Thats fantastic news, working for the NHS I have seen a few people fitted with these, they completely transform your life, good luck :)

Aww thanku :D Im soooo excited......Its worse than being a tiny tot waiting for xmas tho now, its going to be about 5-6 months until im 'plugged in':rolleyes:. its amazing how much you take things for granted. Its awfully hard locating where sounds are coming from with only one hearing ear (and a pretty naff one at that lol) One bionic ear and an open aid and there will be no stopping me eh :D x x

I was kidnapped by aliens - but they've brought me back now.
Sorry chaps, I've had quite a busy couple of days so I haven't really been here - and now I have to update my diary.
Look out for it later...

Fraid so. I'm not green enough for them, apparently. And I refused to take them to my leader.

im here now!! it wasnt through any fault of my own i wasnt earlier,lol.
had a power cut this morning and my router didnt come back on with the power.....had to wait until now for a very hungover hubby to sort it...but im back now!
and....yay! woo hoo.....the lurgy is leaving the building!!! i feel lots better today :)

Is that like where the moles stick their heads up through lots of different holes and you have to move really quickly to hammer them back down again?

Glad you can hear us now, CD. But sorry it was so quiet earlier. Don't blame me, blame the aliens.

really,really,really bad?? or just oh bugger i ate something i shouldnt but if i actually add it up and write it down i can adjust and its not that bad bad????

Back