From here to Eternally Slim

Soooooooo glad you're stuffed, Ms Minx, some of us are still ravenous!

I've been incensed, & had bells rung at me, to within an inch of my life: & I haven't been able to 'ave me tea yet.

Still, on the positive side, by the time I do, it might be too late to be worth going to choir.

hi all hope you are all well - minxy that gain will come offin a jiffy

ef sending you some big hugs be strong missus.

pesty your photos are amazing honey.

Gah been eating crap today, must get the chocolate out of the house.......
I'm also back to work on 18th after mat leave, but do think it might do me good as nothing to snack on and I will have to plan meals and snacks in advance. I do plan evening meals now but then get stumped at lunch......

Hope everyone is well.....I'm loving the minimims app!!

Oh EF ((hugs)). I don't know what to say, we're here to listen whenever you need us though. I hope it all gets better soon.

Well done Luverick!!

Not a bad gain after a week of naughties MLM, you're right, it will drop off.

I'm sorry I've not been around, this week has been mental busy and the week ahead isn't looking too free either. I have my interview tomorrow and I've been asked out on a date...I dunno whether to go or not. Ahhh

and I've been asked out on a date...I dunno whether to go or not. Ahhh

Oooooooooh, HLV! You can't just tell us that much and leave us hanging!

Haha, well there's not a huge amount to tell. A friend of mine convinced me to join a dating site for the hilarious messages men like to leave on there. Anyway, I basically set up an account pretending to be a Gorilla. It got a fair bit of interest, I've had tons of messages and I've been chatting to 2 guys in particular. One had a spare ticket for a film on Friday but I was too tired to go and now he'd like to meet up this weekend.

I've never been on a date before and I can be an incredibly awkward person when I'm feeling shy. I'll probably sick up on my shoes or something equally as embarrassing! He's been asking to see a photo of me and I've been putting it off, but I've just had a new one of me tagged on Facebook so I shall be sending that. Will see if he quickly ends communication >_<

Ooohh Hasta.. the plot thickens. I think its really nice, all of that meeting someone new, don't have to pretend to be someone you are not. Like a breath of fresh air. He may be the man of your dreams honey..Go for it :) xx

Hi!

Hi there! Yes buddying up would be great. I just joined this forum today. I'm not going to a class but doing bodyoptimise online.

Fortunately I have support from my boyfriend Jim who's doing the diet with me. We are doing the EE plan but I think Jim is finding it easier to lose the weight than I am. I'm always full but don't always stick to the one third superfree rule!

I am loving the recipes on here - we have already tried out a few.

Good luck to everyone with their weight loss x

MLM, thats not a bad gain at all.. and it'll be off in a couple of days, bet 1/2lb at least is already gone today ;)

Luverick, well done on your loss :)

Thanks again everyone for the support last few days, its meant so much. I know there are games that OH and his son seem to be playing and I think I need to just be a step ahead. OH made such a racket at 1am this morn coming to bed, I obviously asked him to keep quiet as it was selfish doing that when I also had work this morning. So he took his pillow and slept in his son's room (he's away at Uni). It hurt me at first, but then thought I'd spread out and enjoy the extra room ;). Thats my aim for this week, to turn everything he does thats hurtful into a positive as well, will keep me from feeling crap and i'll stay in control as well.

Beef stew last night, was yummyyy. All free food and didn't have that much of it as had no appetite, but have saved some for this eve's tea before the gym.

Admin all day today in the office and someone has been in a cupboard that I kept all of my empty plastic boxes in, for storage and taken them.. nice. So need to go and get some more as have so much cooking ingredients that need to be kept nice, to be used again.

Have a good day everyone xxx

Morning all. Need lots of things crossed please.
WI tonight, and we're exactly 4 weeks on from that horrible, undeserved, but clearly hormone-related, gain that made me so grumpy.
That week, things looked good on Monday morning, and then definitely didn't by Tuesday evening.
So guess what's happening this week?
Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeease let the scanbran/fish/melon/water combo have turned my hormonal disaster into even the teeniest of 1/2lb losses?????
Even just a 1/2lb will put me into the twelves, and I'll be happy.
Well, I'd be happier if I actually got the loss I deserved from my brilliant eating week, but that ain't going to happen. Maybe it'll be on the time-delay switch, and happen next week.

Positive vibes needed, please!

I may be speaking out of turn here, but some of the things you have mentioned have rung bells with me in terms of his behaviour. I dont know how quickly you can pull things together EF but the whole way he is behaving seems a bit like he is starting to wind you up into leaving anyway. Everything that you have said so far about the way he is acting recently, the smugness about you not being on the mortgage, the wanting to "do your own thing" foodwise, and the stropping off to the other bedroom - I cant help but think he's decided to "encourage" you to leave by being a total ass and flexing his "this is all mine HA and you have nothing" card.

Obviously the last thing you need at the moment is to be homeless, BUT if this is the way things are going to be, you need to be absolutely sure that your emotional armour is intact and that you can just ignore all the stuff he is going to do. Because it is going to get worse from his side before it gets better. It is very hard because you obviously cared for him and have invested a whole heap of yourself in this relationship - but there is a massive imbalance in power and he thinks he is holding all the strings and can control what happens - what you need to do is be far more savvy about his games than he thinks you are. You have to protect your own interests here - he is not going to do it for you.

That said, dont let it go too far. If you have to walk away with just the clothes on your back and whatever you can carry and stay on a friends couch for a few nights while you get sorted out, rather than have to put up with this level of nonsense, then do it. You will survive and can build yourself back up again. Possessions are not important, your wellbeing is.

If you can scrape together a deposit for a flat and a months rent, that would be a decent cushion for you to make the leap with, but if this IS hurting you more than its hurting him, then get out sooner. It wont be easy but it will be a lot easier than having him repeatedly attempt to destroy you until you break.

Ah Jimbob, you posted while I was composing.

Good luck tonight lovely, you know that if things are not in the minuses it is through no fault of your own, and it will catch up next week. It does pay off, even if the hormones interfere short term.

I have an IUD and dont have periods and I still get the one week a month where things dont go to plan - its the nature of being a girl. Dont base your self-image on the result of the WI, base it on all you have suffered this week!

I know it won't be my fault, MLM, as I have definitely been soooooooo good this week. But to be within a whisker of the twelves, and not get there - that would just be too cruel.

Oh EF huni!! What a horrible man!! Me and OH have had rows before - i love my OH very VERY much but like most people he has his moments, one of which was leaving me to sleep in bed alone one night and he went into the other room. I cant say i know what your going through huni but i do know that pang you get in your stomach when they leave the room, your angry and upset and just want to go after them and scream at them. Im really sorry you have to go through this huni, your so amazing and strong - whatever happens you cant let him take that away from you.

Weight wise - i gain 1.5lb, im quite sure its food weight so im not too upset - although i was very naughty last night as i was angry about it and consumed some oven baked scampi and chips, a cornetto and 5 buscuits - i dont think oops quite covers it but im back on plan today :)

Well done on your loss Luverick target is getting ever closer!!

Dont worry about the gain MLM - your brilliant, that will be off in no time!!

Everything crossed for you JoT, im sure your goodness will pay off! And if it doesnt, you have every right to be in a mood, you worked blummin hard!!!!

xxxxxxx

It's that time of the month for me too, can def tell with all the crap food cravings over the last week, started period today. I too have a mirena but unfortunatly still have periods, think I have to go back to doc and see about it, had this in for about 6 months but have had them before and they did stop my periods.......god it's a pain being a girl!!!!

Anyway sorry for the tmi but your not alone Sarah!!!

I usually claim not to be a girl - but the biological evidence is irrefutable!

Ooohh Hasta.. the plot thickens. I think its really nice, all of that meeting someone new, don't have to pretend to be someone you are not. Like a breath of fresh air. He may be the man of your dreams honey..Go for it :) xx

Aww thanks, I think I will. I will just have to practice being sensible and make sure I don't get blindingly drunk if we go to the pub :D

First impressions and all that..

Well if he does he's stoooopid, and doesn't deserve you.

Aww thanks Jim!

Good luck tonight, you deserve a huuge loss!

Good luck to you too, Veg. And Kate. Hope all our weigh ins go at least as well as can be expected. Preferably better.

MLM.. thanks for your kind words and advice. That thought had crossed my mind and I have taken steps today to find out either way. I felt by being in control of my feelings and my life I have now done the following:

• Have said sorry for upsetting and hurting him if i have..(he wouldn't say this and I have said things in reply to his mean words)
  • Have told him i love him and want things to work (I do, but not like this)
  • Said I can't make all the effort alone (thats pointless, if its gonna work he's got to try).
  • If he feels the same, when I get back from the gym, then he needs to put that effort in, otherwise I will know this is all because he has tried to "get me and my son out".
  • Plan B then comes in - I'll indeed start being very sly and savvy and making sure I save and scrimp, then will say that I will leave the house, after Christmas.. if he is willing to pay for the furniture, as I had to get rid of all of this when I moved in last year.
That is my plan and I've sat and thought about this, its made me cry doing it.. but Im worth more then to let it carry on, so will be doing this, sticking to my goals and that way I'll stay in control.

So, time will tell with that.. and this is all because I have an opinion and am not a yes person in all honesty. So will know by 11pm either way and I'll have to then look at alternatives :eek:. Am nervous i tell ya, lol..

Good luck Jimbo for WI and Pesty, that little amount will be gone by Thurs ;).

Sarah, good luck for your WI later.

Been filling out my jobs skills for my job/skill matching. My.. it goes back a long way, so only on page 11 and 7 more to go. Hope that will help me get other positions if I am re-deployed.

Off to the gym later, so stew first and then home to find out my destiny.

Wish me luck xxxx

Back