From here to Eternally Slim

Hi all, just wanted to say hello while I've briefly come up for breath.

Not going to be on much today, as I'm really busy, but will check in when I can.

Oh. Nothing.

Where is everyone today?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo?
Is there anyone oooooooooooooooooouuuuut theeeeeeeeeeeeeeere??

Sorry, my MIL is here for a visit and this afternoon I'm on a course at the school, and tonight I am being forced at gunpoint to go to a stupid pub quiz. Hmmph. So I won't be around much.

hi guys well half a pound off this week so rather chuffed - any loss is a good loss to me.

ef sending you a great big hug

i bought my xmas do dress yesterday from british heart foundation its a SIZE SIXTEEN and it fits yayyyyy

Awww well done Ronnie!!! That's brilliant about the dress and the loss - i told you it wasnt an 'epic' fail lol.

Lenlu, well done on your loss huni!!

MLM, congrats on the sneaky scales peak showing your gain is gone!!

Hasta, that is the sweetest thing i have heard a friend do for another in a long time! If there were a lot more friends like you in the world it would certianly be a better place!!

Sorry if ive missed anyone im super busy today, just got back from a meeting in london and as i had a half day yesterday ive got 1001 things to catch up on!! Yesterday i went to the opticians and have been told that my left eye is deteriorating - brilliant! New pair of glasses needed at goodness knows what cost!

xx

Morning everyone

Its quiet on here today. Just had my 1-1 interview with a Careers advisor for the Council. Not really helped much, but has given me a plan C now. There is a lot of training out there, but only when you have been given your letter of redundency. Which I really hope I don't get.

Went to my friends last night and spent a few hours there, had a giggle :D and when I got in, it was gone 11pm, so straight to bed. OH had already got his pillows from the bedroom, so he's got that now at least. Am working tonight, but don't need to start now til 11pm, so am gonna be around at home. So left a message for OH telling him that and that he had time to arrange something with his son whilst I was there. But message back telling me that why I assumed that he would need to be out while I was there was pathetic. I just thought I was doing the hounerable thing by letting him know. Can't win.:confused:

Got dentist later, 2 of my caps have come out, lost one, a toothe has chipped and lost 2 fillings too, so am not looking forward to sitting in that chair later :eek:.

Project work to do, so will pop in again later.

Well done Ronnie on the loss :D:D

MLM, hope you enjoyed the pub quiz last night, they can be fun ;).

Oh, WI.. last night, now back to where I was pre-hols :D, so back to loosing for next week, all fingers crossed.

Have a good day xxxx

Well and truly fed up today.......

Morning everyone

Its quiet on here today. Just had my 1-1 interview with a Careers advisor for the Council. Not really helped much, but has given me a plan C now. There is a lot of training out there, but only when you have been given your letter of redundency. Which I really hope I don't get.

Went to my friends last night and spent a few hours there, had a giggle :D and when I got in, it was gone 11pm, so straight to bed. OH had already got his pillows from the bedroom, so he's got that now at least. Am working tonight, but don't need to start now til 11pm, so am gonna be around at home. So left a message for OH telling him that and that he had time to arrange something with his son whilst I was there. But message back telling me that why I assumed that he would need to be out while I was there was pathetic. I just thought I was doing the hounerable thing by letting him know. Can't win.:confused:

Got dentist later, 2 of my caps have come out, lost one, a toothe has chipped and lost 2 fillings too, so am not looking forward to sitting in that chair later :eek:.

Project work to do, so will pop in again later.

Well done Ronnie on the loss :D:D

MLM, hope you enjoyed the pub quiz last night, they can be fun ;).

Oh, WI.. last night, now back to where I was pre-hols :D, so back to loosing for next week, all fingers crossed.

Have a good day xxxx

Well done on the getting back to pre hols weight huni!! Onwards and downwards now!!

I think you should say that to OH, not in a mean way, this is the chance to not react to what he says i.e. 'Sorry, i didnt mean to suggest that you shouldnt be there. I only wanted to let you know that i would be in so that you could make other arrangements if you wanted to'

Its a shame that it didnt go so well at the council but like you say at least you have plan C.

I hope the dentist goes ok huni!!! I hate the dentists so have much sympathy!! lol

xxx

Whats up Lenlu???

Glad you are back on the downward path EF! My scales this morning say I have definitely shifted my gain and am back exactly at target. This pleases me. I should run out of food more often!

Still 3 days to go before WI too, if I stick with it then I might even be able to drop another pound, which would be the "original" target met.
Financial crisis is now over, and I have got a bit of shopping in for the weekend and got DD's main birthday present, which is a lovely little pink guitar. Its a pain in the backside having to troll all the way down to the bank and get cash out but it wont be for too much longer. Also went in the pound shop and got some oatybars, which were £1 a packet, in my local shop they are £1.40. I might start shopping in town a bit more, the Wirrals former main shopping centre has sadly taken a bit of a nosedive because of all the investment that went into Liverpool One development, so a lot of the shops are cheap shops now. I might start going down there and stocking up on stuff.

Have a good day all!!

Glad things are better for you MLM, financially. What a lovely thought for the weekend too :). Pressure off. You are good with the way you can loose weight quickly, really wish I could do the same.

Lenlu.. whats happened? Anything we can help with?

Pesty, thanks honey. I've left things where they were with OH, and this eve, will be hard work with us all there, especially at dinner. Thinking of doing a pasta bake, for all of us, and may eat mine before he gets in, that way don't need to have that awkwardness at the table. But then I think, thats avoiding things.

The dentist appt is now looming, need to get my skates on in an hour. I have butterflies, lol..

xx

Sorry you're so fed up, Lenlu. Can we help?
There seems to be a lot of it about.

Well done Ronnie, EF, MLM. Sorry things aren't great, Lenlu. That's life, Veg!

I've just treated myself to 3 cans of Diet Pepsi and a 5 pack of Curly Wurlies from The Pound Shop. Yum. Now I just have to stop myself eating/drinking them all at once.

I do love curly wirly's..too Sarah.

Went to dentist, have lots of work to be done. Initial cost on nhs is looking at £750 and a little more. Plus a need a bridge which will cost too.

Looked at my dental insurance and I get only £200 back for dental treatment, but up to £1500 for maintainence. Whats the difference, anyone know? Might as the dentist to list them on seperate invoices. Big difference. But for now.. not curly wirly's for me, it'll be soft things for a while while I have 4 appotinments to get through, plus a toothe out.. If its not one thing its another, lol.. Hey ho.

xx

lenlu.....whats up hun?

MLM....glad thigs are better for you moneywise hun xxx

sarah....dont eat them all!!!!!

ronnie....well done on the loss!

EF...omg hun more big hugs coming your way and a big eeeekkk at the dentist,hope it works out you get as much of the work as poss covered on your dental insurance and a well done for going because tht must have taken a lot of bottle! xxx

Hiya x just checking in, I'm still alive, nothing a good hitman couldn't solve.....will write more another time x x

Love you all and thanks for your thoughts x life just sucks a bit x x x

Hiya x just checking in, I'm still alive, nothing a good hitman couldn't solve.....will write more another time x x

Love you all and thanks for your thoughts x life just sucks a bit x x x

sending you lots of big hugs hun ((((((((((lenlu))))))))))) xxxx

I'm a bit worried about Constantly Dizzy. Haven't seen her on here for about a week.
Anybody seen her at all? Or know how she is?

CD? Are you there?? Hellloooooooooooooooooo???

Back