From here to Eternally Slim

HI Ive replied to your PM JofT ta hun x xx

Been MIA....funny wierd week had a couple of days in hosp after having a mega migraine and my 1st seizuresince the op :( always knew I could have one but never thought I would IYKWIM?. Got a lovely shiner where I went down too:cry::rolleyes:

Im playing catchup with the threads so Il post when Im sorted out xxx

Hi all. Back from Wedding madness.
I've put a couple of pictures on my thread - so you can all get to see the dress YOU helped choose. (And you can gaze, amazed, at my beautiful daughter. ;) Well I know I'm biased, but she was absolutely stunning. The bride was too, of course!)

Gooooood Morning!

WI tonight and I am feeling VERY positive. Bathroom scales (which as we all know are horribly unreliable but roughly speaking tend to weigh about 2lb above class ones) are telling me I am at my original target weight of 12st 7. Not my declared target of 12 st 8. Which actually means I am probably a bit under 12st 7. If they are in fact 2lb apart then that would suggest I am roughly speaking or thereabouts 3lb UNDER target. Obviously thats this morning and I have a day to get through yet and so the actual result remains to be seen - but still, I am exceptionally happy to be not OVER as I was last week and does add weight to the theory that the occasional blow out will do no harm to your losses and can even enhance them.

Good luck for everyone who WI today!

Well done, MLM. I'm doing sacrifices, making graven images, contorting my body into impossible positions, you name it... to all the known gods, that the dread scale monsters will be your friends tonight.

So please put me out of misery as soon as you can!

Gooooood Morning!

WI tonight and I am feeling VERY positive. Bathroom scales (which as we all know are horribly unreliable but roughly speaking tend to weigh about 2lb above class ones) are telling me I am at my original target weight of 12st 7. Not my declared target of 12 st 8. Which actually means I am probably a bit under 12st 7. If they are in fact 2lb apart then that would suggest I am roughly speaking or thereabouts 3lb UNDER target. Obviously thats this morning and I have a day to get through yet and so the actual result remains to be seen - but still, I am exceptionally happy to be not OVER as I was last week and does add weight to the theory that the occasional blow out will do no harm to your losses and can even enhance them.

Good luck for everyone who WI today!

woooo hooooo go minxy you little superstar!!!! cant wait to hear how you have 'officially' done tonight!!!

Is happy,happy,happy!!! lost 2lb this week.......48.5lb(3 stone 6.5lb) gone altogether....and just 1lb...yes one teeny tiny lb until target!!!!!

There was only me helping so opportunities to text were sparse - but I lost all my gain and an extra 1/2 a lb - so I am very happy with that.

Splendidly fab work Lurverick!! Have a slice of humble pie (its syn free) for your bodies ability to throw you a curve ball :D

Congrats minx and luv x you losers!!!

Life still stressful......god I wish I were one of the people who loses weight when stressed!!! Just want to fast forward til it's all over!

I'm also back to work next week after 9 months mat leave so stressing about that too!!

Will see how wi goes on weds.... X

hope weigh in goes ok and sending lots of hugs and hoping all the stresses stop for you soon x

morning everyone

Hugs to Lenlu, what ever the stress is (I understand) I know how it is with re food. I can't eat when Im so stressed, but when im just unhappy I do.. and its just rubbish. Its hard for anyone to say, get back on plan when really you just feel like you are doing ok getting up in the morning and getting through the day.

CD, so sorry to hear that you have been in hospital again. Hope things are much better now re the seizures hun.

MLM, hope WI went well, but really do think it did and am so pleased for you. Did your daughters party go ok?

Well done Luverick, you've really done well.. keep it up girlie.

Pesty and Hasta, hope things are good with you?

I've worked all weekend so didn't get online and stayed at my sisters last night. But she is not too good, she has decided to stop injecting herself as she has MS, shes so down about it, feels she needs a break from the injections, she has lumps everywhere and she is really not feeling good about things. She's looking into a new medication, one injection a week instead of 3 a week. But its much more invasive, so she's still debating. Im glad that I have been able to stay with her really, we both needed some moral support and her Hubbie is in Bermuda working at the moment, and not back til Friday.

Things at home are stable, we haven't seen each other and his Dad has just booked next years hols, although I might not be able to go, if I get a new job I might not be able to get the dates off. If that happens then as he is doing New Year, he will still go and I'll be left on my tod!! Nice. Its those things that are so set in stone, that he never comprimises on and that hurts. Am saving away like mad and will be back at home Wed night, but hes at football so not back til late, which will give me a chance to have some me time and get to bed before he gets back.

lots of love to everyone, xxxxxx

hi all hope you all are well, well done on all the losses gonna try some green days a couple of days this week - too cold so want lots of lovely jackets and beans mmmmm

Hello all!!

Sorry i havent been about, ive been really busy at work recently and feeling a bit disappointed in myself for not sticking to plan. I managed a loss of 0.5 last night which i didnt deserve, i really want to be able to be proud of my losses for working hard to get them rather than just dallying around the last 7lb!

Ive got the hospital appointment tomorrow so i wont be on here, its really getting to me, im overwhelmed with nerves and i cant wait til it's over with. Even when OH remotely brings it into conversation my stomach churns.

Lenlu, i hope everything sorts itself out for you and good luck for going back to work.

Well done on the losses everyone else and good luck for other WIs

xxxx

Hello everyone! Hope you're all well.

Sorry I've not been about, I've generally been down in the dumps and not really talking to anyone. Hoping to get things back on track after WI tonight, the sneaky peak is telling me I should have lost 0.5lb, which I'm happy with after two huge losses.

Pesty, you do deserve that loss. Try focussing on any positive things you did throughout the week rather than the negative. It's so easy to put yourself down and forget about all the SW friendly decisions you DID make. Congrats!

EF, glad to hear that things are more stable at home now x

Hiya Veg. Sorry you've not been feeling too great.
There's a lot of it about.

Hope your sneaky scale peeking proves right - or that you're even better than that.

I'll be keeping things crossed.

I'm not expecting great things from mine, but really hoping it's not a gain.

Anyway, I'll catch up later, when we've both been to our WI doom.

Back