From here to Eternally Slim

oo which meant my 3 stone shiney - 3stone 2 1/2 lb all together now :)

Ef x sorry posted quick so didn't see your post, sorry if my last post seemed insensitive :(. I guess time is the answer, tine for you to save up and then see where you are relationship wise then. It's a shame he wont go to counselling though :-(

Ef x sorry posted quick so didn't see your post, sorry if my last post seemed insensitive :(. I guess time is the answer, tine for you to save up and then see where you are relationship wise then. It's a shame he wont go to counselling though :-(

Hey.. don't go saying sorry. You got back from WI and felt like a million dollars, and so you blooming well should with all that you have now lost. Things are ok at the moment, as just me and my son here. So its bliss.. lol.. Thanks for your lovely words xxx

Good morning girls and guys.

Hope you are all well.

I went to bed early last night so to not see OH. He came in after 11 and came into the bedroom, I was still awake and asked me what I wanted him to do, re sleeping. I said that as I'd not had no warmth from him, and he'd not bothered to say anything to me over the last 3 days that we slept apart. He was calm and his voice was not so bitter towards me, and he just left things as they were. MAde me a cup pf tea this morn and said he'd see me tonight, again his voice was not bitter.

I'm hoping that this is some sort of thawing and things might settle a little more tonight. Am out with friend after WI for a meal, so won't be in all night anyway.

Talk about WI, lol.. I think I have put on 1lb!! I know I've been picking since things have been bad, and I do know also that I need to get back in control of my eating again. Its just a viscous circle and have even contemplated hypmotism, to change the way I view food. But it was so costly and with my risk of loosing my job still looming, any spare cash needs to be saved for just in case I have to leave the house. Having said all that, I know this week im feeling much stronger, so that on its own is good and have organised to go to gym Fri, Sat and Sunday as well. I think the plan will also kick back in as well next week as things start to settle more.

Have a good day everyone. xxx

Hello all,

Well done to all the losers and STSs!!

EF - glad things are looking slightly better for you! Dont worry even if you do have a 1lb gain, that's quite and acheivement considering everything that you've been going through!!

So hospital update - thank you all for the kind words!! I had the scan and thankfully i have been given the all clear for cancer and PCOS!!! I was so relieved when she told me as its these 2 things that i have worried about for the past few years!!

It does still leave me in limbo as i dont know what it is still but knowing that it isnt the above has given me a sense of well being.

Now i need to get my head down and try and get the last lbs off. My signature is lying i actually have 7.5lb to go. I dont mind if im not at target for xmas but i do want to have less to go!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

@ EF - not sure which would be the worst scenario - not speaking to the person you are living with in THEIR house - or not speaking to the person you are living with in YOUR house. :( One thing is for sure - neither scenarios are beneficial to either of you. Such a shame you are having such problems.:mad:

Hi all

EF thankfully things seem to be thawing but sending you lots of hugs cos its hard and you are a v brave person

@ pesty - well done you must be so releived that its not Cancer or PCOS they will sort things out soon honey, again sending you a huggle.

Congrats lenlu 3stone is v impressive honey

I lost 1 today so am so on the right track its untrue

Hello all,

Well done to all the losers and STSs!!

EF - glad things are looking slightly better for you! Dont worry even if you do have a 1lb gain, that's quite and acheivement considering everything that you've been going through!!

So hospital update - thank you all for the kind words!! I had the scan and thankfully i have been given the all clear for cancer and PCOS!!! I was so relieved when she told me as its these 2 things that i have worried about for the past few years!!

It does still leave me in limbo as i dont know what it is still but knowing that it isnt the above has given me a sense of well being.

Now i need to get my head down and try and get the last lbs off. My signature is lying i actually have 7.5lb to go. I dont mind if im not at target for xmas but i do want to have less to go!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

:clap:Im so pleased for you Pesty :grouphugg::sign0151:. What a relief this is for you. Im sure what ever it is, may be hormone related and it will settle for you.

7.5lb to go.. til target too. Im sure you'll get there before christmas.

Thanks for the advice, and I suppose its not too bad considering the crap lately, lol.. but it will be off next week. xx

Sorry, I've not been around that much recently, so here's a bit of an all round catch up.

Well done Lenlu and Ronnie. Sorry it wasn't too brilliant, Mel. It'll be off next week.

And glad it's not as bad as you feared, Pesty, that there seems to be a bit of a thaw, EF, and that you survived the dentist, MLM.

Hope your WI isn't too bad, EF. Fingers crossed.

Otherwise - onwards and downwards, everyone!

Hello. I cannot feel my fingers. I got DH to drop me at the supermarket after picking the girls up having blindly forgotten that middle child was supposed to be at the dentist at 4.35. I was going to make my own way back anyway. DH remembered that she had the dentist and took her, but when I arrived back from the shops at 4.35 I had no key to get in and thus have stood on the front doorstep in a howling gale until they got home about 20 minutes ago. Hence lack of sensation in finger region. Am beginning to thaw now .

EF, I am glad that OH is starting to show signs of a thaw. I hope it continues and that you can work out where to go.

Pesty, I am really happy for you that it isnt any of the things you were worrying about. Hopefully they will work it out soon and you can get it sorted.

Time for a cup of tea and something to eat. Cya all later.

Hope your fingers have thawed now minx?!

Just a quick check in, tfi Friday!!!!

Got a bit of a cold coming I think, what a lovely way to spend my last week off work!!

Started thinking about food to take to work now, I do long shifts so have all 3 meals at work but struggling with breakfast ideas.... I normally have bacon and egg but won't fancy cooking that at stupid o clock when I get up, and not much time at work for brekkie so need quick ideas to take to work with me.....thinking muller lights and fruit.....?? Just worried it won't fill me up til lunch? Don't want to get in to same habits as before by skipping breakfast.....

EF, glad the situation seems a little less icy at the moment. Hopefully the two of you can start talking again.

Pesty, so glad the scans gave the all clear, it must be a relief for you!

Well done on all the losses everyone!

I should be about more after this weekend, I'm hoping next week won't be quite so busy. I have my rescheduled date at the weekend and I'm pooping myself. I have no idea what to wear, so everything is going in the washing machine today so I have all the options available to me! :D

haha no...I think he might run out of the pub if I did that :p

I dunno whether to go for jeans and a nice top or a casual dress and leggings...I have to make an effort without it looking like I have >_<

I think either would look like a bit of effort but not too much. Which is kind of what you need, isn't it? But wear something you feel comfortable in, cos you'll be uncomfortable enough as it is!

Well done CD! That's a great result :D

I think either would look like a bit of effort but not too much. Which is kind of what you need, isn't it? But wear something you feel comfortable in, cos you'll be uncomfortable enough as it is!

Yeah, maybe I should go for the old comfortable jeans. I'm so nervous, I want him to reply and tell me which day so I know how long I have to PAAANNIIIICCCC

Back