From here to Eternally Slim

So bored! I've already started a new thread, to try to get some conversation going.

What can I do now?

(And well done, Dizz - way to go, girl.)
(And Veg - it would be easiest if he only gave you 5 minutes notice, really, wouldn't it? I'm sure you'll be fine.)

Last edited:
WEll done CD and Hasta, good luck on the date... ooohhh do tell us all abou it.

MY WI - put on 1.5lb. Knew i'd put on, and knew why, so back to plan for me to get that bit off and more.

Won't be on much as have a lot planned over the weekend, have a good one everyone xxx

Hope your fingers have thawed now minx?!

Just a quick check in, tfi Friday!!!!

Got a bit of a cold coming I think, what a lovely way to spend my last week off work!!

Started thinking about food to take to work now, I do long shifts so have all 3 meals at work but struggling with breakfast ideas.... I normally have bacon and egg but won't fancy cooking that at stupid o clock when I get up, and not much time at work for brekkie so need quick ideas to take to work with me.....thinking muller lights and fruit.....?? Just worried it won't fill me up til lunch? Don't want to get in to same habits as before by skipping breakfast.....

Lenlu.. how about scrambled egg, or muller light with a crumbled alpen light, and a bananna? That always feels me up.. hey you could even have the lot, lol.. xx

oh dear have had a mild confessional on my food diary had pizza and chery pie for tea tonight - note to self never go shopping really hungry, will claw it back and reduce syns to bare minimun for the rest of the week :(

Don't worry mate! I've had a bloody awful day and ended up having a linda pie, mash with soy butter and soy milk (EGAD!! :eek:) and garlic bread for dinner. Cut back until WI and we'll be okay :)

DATE...UPDATE!

We're going to the natural history museum or the science museum tomorrow. I have to try and not get too excited, I think I might scare him...

oooh tis quiet today, hope everyone is well, just playing on the pc and cleaning oven today not very excitign at all

Heya all x dd1 is staying with nana tonight so had a nice walk with dog hubby and dd2, just chilling before baby bedtime and x factor!!!

Ooo glad you had a good time vegan x what was he like? Where did you meet him? Any more dates set? Think we all need to buy a hat?!

He seemed quite shy too so it was kind of cute when we both went quiet. He was really nice though and we had a good laugh. We went to the natural history museum and got to see a new interactive film by David Attenborough in there, it was pretty cool.

We had an awkward goodbye on a packed tube so I've texted him saying how nice it was and hope he replies. Maybe we'll get a date arranged to go to the cinema or something.

Hello!

I am having a terribad week foodwise. I don't know what's happened to my mojo- it's gone totally haywire. Self-sabotage is a speciality though. It's like all the food I have avoided for months is leaping out at me going "Well... Helllllloooooo". Am having a bit of a downspell too, which isn't helping. I had so much focus and it's deserted me. Those who say maintenance is harder than losing are so right. It really is. Hopefully a bad WI will get me some focus back. I need to give myself a good kick up the backside.

oh mlm sending you a big hug honey, you know where i am if you need me oh and pm / text me your addy i have something for you

hasta - glad the date went well honey

Hello!

I am having a terribad week foodwise. I don't know what's happened to my mojo- it's gone totally haywire. Self-sabotage is a speciality though. It's like all the food I have avoided for months is leaping out at me going "Well... Helllllloooooo". Am having a bit of a downspell too, which isn't helping. I had so much focus and it's deserted me. Those who say maintenance is harder than losing are so right. It really is. Hopefully a bad WI will get me some focus back. I need to give myself a good kick up the backside.

I'm exactly the same glad it's not just me. Lets hope we're both back on track next week!

Sorry to hear that Minxface :(

I'm not at target yet, so can't be much help. Just try and remember how much you've been enjoying all the healthy food since starting SW and how you had those Galaxy things (can't remember what they're called) that time and didn't even really enjoy them. They do have their place though and you are able to eat them, it's just trying to control how far you go with it.

You've come so far and you're looking bloody amazing. Don't let that self sabotaging head of yours lead you down the galaxy cakey pie path. xxx

Thanks Ronnie!

Hope your all having a good weekend.
Sorry you're having a bad food time MLM...the food fairies been camped out at your place have they? evil little gits they are :mad:

Hey HLV glad to hear you had a good date ;) I missed all the run up to it!!

Well Ive just been very lazy today, we had a family meal out last night-I was very naughty off plan but enjoyed every single morsel of it (its the first night out weve had since my op in March too so it made a fab change) I even had an ultra naughty half glass of wine which I shouldnt with all my meds :eek:

Ive got Hosp for the Tum man tomorrow so gotts be up and out early doors x

Hi all. Sorry I wasn't about all weekend - it just got too manic.

Glad the date went well, Veg. What did you wear in the end? Has he contacted you again yet?

And MLM, sorry it's being a **** time (I'll do the asterisks myself, to save the site having to.) I know when you're feeling down, sometimes only comfort food will do. But I suppose we eaters have to find a balance somehow. It must be hard to maintain, when you've had to work so hard for so long to lose it all, and then working out just how much you can let up on the hard work, but how much control you still have to keep, must be really difficult.
If you could lend me those boots you use when called upon to butt-kick others, I can come round...

Ta CD :)

Thanks Jim, I wore jeans an a bluey/grey long sleeved top that makes me look nice and slim. We texted a little after the date and then he didn't reply, so I was getting a bit nervous. But he text me apologising last night and we had a loong text chat until he didn't reply again bit I'm guessing he'd fallen asleep :p he's so cute, he's such a nerd :D

Back