From here to Eternally Slim

Aww thanks MLM, just poppin on quick to say Merry Christmas to you all incase i dont get on here for a few days!!!!

Hope you all have a really good time and i look forward to hitting target with you all next year!!!

:Christmas02r: :109: :47: :48: :xmastree: :33: :26: :smiley1842: :smiley522: :23: :xmascheers: :xmassign: :winter_brr: :4616: :dancing_snowman: :new_year:

merry xmas all, I will see you on 27th - bit of a gain this week 2.5lbs but expected it.... will all be off soon :)

bonjour! I have been having problems with my blood pressure and I saw the quack the other day and he gave me some diuretics. The drying out process took a pound off the scales! Woo!:109::smiley1842::xmastree:
On the down side I can't drink any alcohol whilst I am taking them and unless they don't work I will be taking them for life...:(

Off out to sainsbugs this morning to get last minute things - at the doors for opening at 6am. Was quite pleasant although things were in short supply sometimes - like narnas. Won't be in the zone today as I am going out for dinner this evening but I am happy so that's all that matters for now! :D

On the down side I can't drink any alcohol whilst I am taking them and unless they don't work I will be taking them for life...:(

Oh Margy!

I'm not sure whether we should be hoping they don't work!

How disastrous is the effect if you "forget" occasionally, and have just a small drink???

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you all have a fantastic festive period xxx

still have a quite poorly little one but am getting well into the christmas spirit now with all the christmas meats cooking!!
enjoying the tasting too!! beef finished and is lovely!!!

am off plan now but still making sure of fruits/veggies etc and being as good as poss as well as enjoying treats.....although pain au choc for breakfast will have used most of a normal days syns....but im pretending the two clementines cancels it out-hahaha!!!

hubby went to local shops not long after they opened and was a complete star!!!! freezer well stocked up for the coming month as when he went in iceland the lady was just reducing all fresh meat dated to 26th to half price! he got two trays of chicken breasts at £2.50 each,a pork joint for £3,2 fish medleys at £1.50 each,a whole duck for £3.50--going to have this new year!! reduced turkey crown half price at £12 and he got two bunches of roses,1 pink,1 white for 50p each which are now on my table and look lovely :)

Last edited:
How disastrous is the effect if you "forget" occasionally, and have just a small drink???
I think blood pressure drops and you can feint - did that once - didn't like it! Rather not drink and not burst a blood vessel and have a stroke tho. I have stocked up on schloer for the hols!:rolleyes:

Thought I'd pop on to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas! I have a dodgy laptop and dodgy internet so thought I'd grab the chance before it's too late!

So far I've been pretty good, hoping to stay on plan throughout the holiday.

I hope you all have a lovely holiday!

Just popping on to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.
I'm hoping to get more time on here in the new year but I do hope that everyone is happy and healthy for the festive period!

Lovely to see you Rosie! I hope you, and everybody else has had a lovely Christmas.

Unfortunately, although I was planning on not gaining over Christmas, I wasn't intending on doing it by feeling too grotty to eat! Ah well.

Anyway, I hope everyone else's Christmas was rather better, and I really look forward to it getting a bit busier on here. It's soooo quiet - and I'm now feeling better enough to be bored!

One of the probs with Christmas is that there are gatherings of people some of which are rather large. I was at such a gathering yesterday and 2 of the people there were unwell so I doubt it will be long before I start feeling grotty as well.

I suspect a lot of folk will be in the same boat - I intend to make the best of feeling ok while I can.

Ay up bored jimbo!:p

Also I am really liking my now stone less shape and now I appear to have an irrational fear of waking up the same size as I was before which would be v bad - anyone else as irrational as me?:confused:

Also I tried some of my size 14 clothes on this morning and they look rediculous - I hadn't realised how different I am - I bought a load of size 14 jeans for work and some of them didn't fit me, they were too small. They all now fit and fortunately some of the 14s I had when I was bigger seem to have shrunk with me - which is all good - hence the surprise when I tried stuff that stays the same like suits/ skirts etc - not that I need those now!

I think ebay may be calling shortly - I also think it is sensible to get rid of them as the dislike of getting bigger again will make their use again unlikely. :D

That's it, Margy.

The only thing to do is to get rid of stuff when we shrink out of it. That way, we won't be able to afford to get big again!

I'm going to do an ebay selling session shortly. Only the more decent stuff. Everything else is being charity shopped at regular intervals.

Has anyone else been disasterously naughty over the festive period or is it just me?? I havent drank very much alcohol but i have never eaten so much chocolatesm in my life, i feel aweful for it and am having a SW dinner of chicken casserole for dinner but im really going to have to pull my socks up if i dont want to be 1 stone heavier by 1st Jan!!!

xx

Hiya all
Yep that's me Peasty!! Been off plan for about 3/4 weeks now, went on scales on Christmas eve and had put about 5lb on :-( going to get myself re motivated for new year when all the goodies have gone, I will be back!!!!

Hiya Lenlu - we've missed you!

Oh dear, that's a bit of a oops. But it's not a massive oops for 4 weeks. It's definitely recoverable, once you get your head back in gear.

Hope to see you back soon, then, and losing again!

Hi everyone,

Well first day today! done sw before and feel its definately the right thing for me. Its going to be hard but just hope I find the will power to do it! I am doing at home as I find it hard to get to clubs with my work commitments.

Thanks

Allymac

My goals......

1. To fit back into my size 12 clothes.
2. To have more energy.
3. To maintain the weight loss once I have got there.

I have 1st 7lbs to loose.

Back