From here to Eternally Slim

So jealous cd.....but you get Christmas gain and holiday gain in one....., relax and have an absolutely fabulous time x

Yep got a sports bra which did help the boobs thing, now just need to find a belly equivalent!!!

Hey, CD - we've missed you! The whole place has been lacking something! Glad you're having a great time, and we look forward to finding your published research into Mexican Beach Ice Cream in all the best bookshops!

And Lenlu - you only had your Amazon dispatch email this morning! How come you were doing your first session this evening?? Well, anyway, I'm not starting till Saturday. Don't tell me too much - I might get even colder feet than I've got already.

Got the email early hours of this morning, so well happy it was here so quick!! Seriously it's a good DVD, feel so much better after doing it, think it's going to do a lot of good, if only to improve fitness!! Think it's good it's only 20 minutes, it's soon over x

Bet my body notices tomorrow!!

well done for getting goin with Jillian Lenlu!! I will have to get mine back off my friend and join you both in the new year, it does get easier i promise!

CD we have missed you!! Glad your havin a good time tho huni!!

JoT well done on all your WI success!! I wish i could be as good as you over xmas, i seem to have subconsiously given myself a free pass to be naughty, although not 100% I do think i have been better the last 2 days.

xxxx

Oh Pesty I've gone downhill this week. This will be my gain week, for sure. Never mind. It'll give me the kick I need, and I'll be back on plan the week after.

helllooooooo everybody!!!!
cd...glad to hear you are having a good holiday.

well im reporting in from lurgy-land-sob!!!!
i had my wi on tues and whilst after overindulging at christmas i was expecting a gain i was suprised at a loss of 1lb...leaving me at T-2....happy!!! and expecting gainage from new year.
next morning however i wake up full of lurgy and spent yesterday and today so far feeling cack and not being able too or wanting to eat....now currently T-4 and wondering how the heckles im going to rectify this for weigh in.
obviously if im better then i'll naturally gain a bit,espec off planned buffett and smirnoff ices tomorrow night!!!! if im not then eeekkk what do i do!!!!!

Day 2 of jillian done......I still hate jumping jacks.......

No-one likes Jumping Jacks. I shant tell you about the modified and terrifying jumping jacks that come later...

But, more importantly... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I woke up today, repeatedly, as it happens, because I had leg cramps in both feet and ankles. But without a hangover and full of resolve! (and not the morning after cure, do they even make that any more? So long since I have needed one that I dont even know if they still exist)(Polishes halo).

Anyway, all my "going to be good NYE" resolve that you didnt know I had because I forgot to mention it, went out of the window at the first sniff of a barmaid's apron. The buffet was TOO good to resist. However, I hadnt actually bothered to eat the rest of the day, so the damage was mostly minimal and I woke up to a STS today, which is still an advance on previous days, I am in the gain zone, but full of the aforementioned resolve for getting shut of it. SW roast in the oven, I am NOT having pudding, and whilst I full expect a shameful gain come Monday, I shall NOT be worried because I am IN. THE. ZONE, and I had a spare 4lb under target to play with anyway. I am hoping I am back in target range by Monday, but even if I am not, no biggie, I will be by the following week.

Bought a really nice coat from Tescos at 3am the other night in their sale, red military style but not too military as to fall out of fashion in five minutes. I bought it in an 18 as whilst I am a 14 on the waist and a 14 on the top, I want to be able to have a jumper or cardigan underneath. Its lush.

Anyway, off to extract the beef from the oven and parboil the potatoes, so I will bid you all farewell for now and hope that your hangovers are minimal.

Been on holiday from sensible eating but come Monday next I am back on plan. I suspect 3 pounds could be gained so it will be hard work!

Hi all well been at an engagement party all afternoon, not alot of good food passed my lips so back on tomorrow but i now definately have the motivation to get my lard off and get to a target and keep it.

I AM GONNA BE A BRIDESMAID

am really pleased and gonna do it

Awesome Ronnie!! I have a wedding to go to in September, and while I am not a bridesmaid I am definitely going to have to stay on track so I look superglam when I go. Will give us a reason to focus for the year!

hellooooooooo!
the lurgy is leaving me......yay!! not quite gone yet but being forced out the door all the same.
as of this morning im weighing at t-3 to t-3.5 so hoping to bung another 0.5lb on overnight and will wear my jeans to weigh in :)

really looking forward to getting right back into the swing of sw again....hubby more so than me as im pretty much in the same place i was before xmas but he is nearly a stone heavier thanks to no lurgy!

hope everyone is well and i hope you all have a fantastical target filled 2011!!! you can do it girlies!!!

Tumbleweed.......

So I bought some scales in sales.......bad mistake!!! I'm obsessed with them, but numbers not going down :-(

100% from today

Also 100% from today and I feel quite down about it which doesn't make sense as the stuff I really wanted to eat didn't taste half as good as I remembered it did. I really wanted some ice cream and meh - shouldn't have bothered. eating a rather large bag of hand cooked crisps was excellent tho! Wayhey day tomorrow so we will see the damage. :(

Goodly Morgen! Positively chipper today. Been back in the zone properly for two days, and scales are showing as t - 1/4 which is MUCH better than they have been . Will still be a gain at WI but as long as I don't blow up during the day it will be a far more respectable couple of pounds and put me back in target range, and hopefully UNDER target. Which would frankly be awesome. Going to attempt to drop a bit more off, I think. Just going to do a few weeks of pure 100% plan as opposed to maintaining plan and see where I end up.

Good luck all Monday weighers!!

They are ww scales, been totally on plan today and got a nice casserole in oven for after jillian later!!

My hubby is away all week which is a pain as he is the cook, but he has been lovely and cooked up some chilli, spag Bol and tikka masala and froze it for me x no excuse then now!!!

Day 5 jillian later and actually looking forward to it, it's my 'me' time after kids in bed. First time tonight doing it on my own though as hubby has been doing it with me but will def still do it. Body not so achey today too, weird that I miss the ache too!!! Kinda makes me think I didn't work hard enough last night?!

Hi all. I've been so busy the last couple of days that I haven't made it on here.

Hope everyone had a good new year, and is now IN THE ZONE ready to be Target People in 2011. (Or to stay Target People if they already are.)

So I'm expecting a gain at my WI tomorrow, from a variety of contributory factors, but I won't be fed up about it. I'm hoping to contain it at less than 2 1/2 pounds, which is what I lost last week, so it would still be a net loss over the 2 weeks. But if it isn't, hey, never mind. I just feel as though I've had a bit of a holiday, but I'm back there now, head in gear, and I pledge to lose next week whatever I gain this week. At least. There. That'll be ok then, won't it?

Back