From here to Eternally Slim

Good morning

Thanks MLM, she was a gem.

Pesty, what a result at WI, just goes to show you, that you can enjoy nights out and over endulge and as long as you are pretty good the rest of the time, you won't have much of a gain ;) and glad you liked the group too.

Sarah, that 3lb will be off in no time :) and as well you know your losses in December were really good, so I do think you will carry on doing that this month too.

Thanks Lenlu, funeral is next Friday, not looking forward to it, but it will be a chance to say goodbye. At home things are much better now, OH knows that I'm not there to put up with things and has become much more passive - I think thats the word to describe it! Makes things easier living there and he's been talking about putting my credit (horrid things) onto his 0% credit card, so it will save me money each month. I've decided to give up my night job too before Summer, but need to make sure my day job is secure first. You did really well loosing half the amount you put on already ;) Well done Lenlu :).

Made a huge chicken stew last night and it was yummy, made me stay on plan as it was just so filling. got 2 portions left and at only 1.5 points for a huge bowl, have brought some to work with me today.

Thinking of doing pasta tonight with mushrooms, peppers, bacon, and philadelphia light with garlic and herbs. Does anyone know the syn values philadelphia light at all? Im on EE, so can't count it as a HEB, but do want to count it and stay on plan. Until I get to group next week, i can't get online, so can't check myself and have looked on here and can't find that variety. If anyone knows it, can they let me know please, thanks :).

With the office at work so quiet (me on my own), I'm going to get lots done today, so gonna hop off till lunch time.

Bye for now xx

Hey EF!!

Your meal sounds yummy! I made a similar thing the other week but i will need to add a bit of water next time as it was a bit thick and stodgy as the philli cooled!

Im glad things are ok at home, the last thing you need would be an atmosphere right now.

Well done for staying on track too! I must make sure i do a bit more batch cooking this year!!

xxx

Thanks Pesty, I add some milk (will use eggs tonight) to that mixture and toss the pasta in it, so it goes further, as it is really thick. Trying to avoid any snacks for a few days to get the most of my syns, so will use 56 g of philli at just 4 syns, you can't go wrong.

It is good to be able to breathe at the moment and just be.. at home and makes a big difference on how you feel doesn't it! xx

EF....sorry to hear your bad news x

PESTY AND JIMBOBBINS....you will get to target much before may ladies.....because i damn well said so ok!!!!!

on a personal note my weight still doesnt want to go up anymore!!!! still 1.5lb..poss 2lb below new target.
i know-due to few stresses-that im not eating as much as i did before but its still a decent/normal amount....ho hum.today i was very stressed and couldnt eat earlier but just felt hungry but only fancied white toast so in light of lack of weight i had it! figured its better than not facing anything else!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW SW'ERS :D

:talk017:

We got back tuesday lunchtime....but my body seems to reject the sleeping patterns its supposed to have and ive been in bed all day today :rolleyes:

Had a fab time and seriously over indulged in the food & cocktails (how come guacamole is so high in syns :eek: it lives in the salad bar for gawds sake!! :cry::p)

WI tomorrow and I'm thinking they may have to hoist me on the scales LMAO.....but what the hell......I needed that hol soooooooo badly I really dont mind what the result is :eek:

OOOOOOH before I forget......tomorrow I have my appointment to sign the papers to have my bionic magic ear op, 2011 is going to be my better year I hope - target weight, walking without crutches & hearing OH mutter behind my back wooohoooo :p:8855:

Right Im going to read back some pages now and find out what you've all been up to........and stalk some diaries ;)

Oh EF, Im so sorry to hear about your Gran :( Its comforting to know that she went peacefully while sleeping though.

Im pleased that things seem more settled at home for you ;) and that you're back on the sw wagon again (much easier to do when your heads in the right place eh)

Well done you guys on the damage limitation over the holidays!!!!! Im very impressed :)

Sorry to hear some of you were lurgified for the festivities.....not the best time to be feeling grotty :(

need to go see what we have in the freezer to make something to eat with, we're not doing a shop until tomorrow night after WI so Im really winging it at the mo and things are not totally sw friendly in this place :rolleyes: hey ho.....cant add much more damage to what ive already done LOL x x

Hey, Dizz. We've missed you. Glad you're back safely.
When does the definitive book on Mexican Beach Ice Cream come out?
Great news about the ear. We won't be able to get away with whispering about you on here though, will we?

And good luck with tomorrow's weigh in. I hope it isn't as disastrous as you fear, but as you say, whatever it is, you needed that holiday, and you know how to get back to losing weight. And if you enjoyed all those lovely calories, then they weren't wasted, were they?

So strut those scales in style!

Back again (creeps through the door guiltily!:ashamed0005:)

So nice to see so many "old faces" and some new ones that I have yet to get to know.

Been AWOL :break_diet: for about 3 months now so back with a gain :( but well deserved. Considering I have not followed the plan for this time and it is just after Christmas, for which I truly did sin :17729: I am lucky to get away with a 13lb gain. Nevertheless, I was in it to get to target, and target I will get to - although probably on the scenic route! So I am back and ready to go, although I may need a :copon: every now and then!

Congratulations on all the lbs and stones lost during my absence and a massive well done to those who have hit target - MLM, knew you would do it :clap:

EF - Sorry to hear about your gran
hug.gif

CD - I haven't read that many pages back but I remembered you were going to Mexico for Xmas. I hope you had a fantastic time and are feeling well.

A big hello to everyone, old friends and new :wavey:

Hello everybody!!

So sorry I've not been around for ages. My laptop is dying a slow miserable death and I hate going online on my iPod (although here I am, doing it just for you!). I've ordered a new charger for it so I should be around more when I only have to deal with it crashing on me >_<

I hope you all had a great Christmas and new year. Glad to see everyone is in a positive frame of mind and coming back here for support.

I went to WI last night and only had a half lb gain, so quite pleased with that. Determined to get back on plan and start losing again this week. I managed to get into size 12 jeans over Xmas. Yay!

EF, sorry to hear about your gran ((hugs))

Yay, Veg. Good to see you. Can't wait for the battery to be in situ, as there appears to have been an awful lot that you haven't told me...

Morning girls and guys

Libra good to see you back, and don't worry about the gain, i've had a massive one too, damage limitations this week, before the official WI next Monday. Make a new start and go for it, you can do it.. the proof is here..:)

CD, thanks for your kind words and welcome back, and great news re your ear too :). Glad you had a great time and that you got there and back ok, especially with the flights not going on schedual. Look forward to seeing some pics :).

Hey Veg.. well done on the 1/2 lb gain, thats amazing!!

Seems lots to catch up with on here ladies.. Come on, do tell.. whats your new years resolution?? Secrets out please ;).

Mine is to give up my night job when I have a day job that is safe. The money is good, but sanity, health and happiness is far more improtant. Also to get to goal this year. Im not pushing myself, but with a bit of hard work and support from you guys, I think I can do it.

My daughters engagement party is on the 19th Feb, so want to get a stone off before then, and as have gained quite a bit, the excess should come off relatively quickly (she says ;) ).

So let the new year go off with a great start for us all. xx

Hello!!

Well its nice to see some familar faces on here which we havent seem for a while!! Libra welcome back hun!! Dont worry about the gain it could have been a lot worse and the important thing is that you are back on here with us fighting the battle to lose the lbs!!

CD - Welcome back from holibobs! Good luck for WI too! So long as you enjoyed your holiday the gain doesnt matter, you'll lose the lbs in no time!

Hasta, glad to see you back on here too! weldone on only gaining 1/2lb thats very impressive over the festive period! Hope you get your charger soon so that you can get on more often.

Im in a really good mood so far today (if you havent noticed!) reasons for being pleased:
- Sold some stuff on ebay
- Completed the next chapter for my revision
- Only went over by 1 syn yesterday
- Remembered to make some jelly this morning

Hey EF - Sorry i posted at the same time as you! Resolutions are:
-Pass my CF1
-Pay off my store & credit card
-Get to target!!
:D onwards and downwards people!!

xx

Thank you for the lovely welcome back ladies :thankyou:

I forgot to say a very happy new year to everyone on my other post.
New years resolutions, I have so many! Biggest one is to lose the weight, followed by pay off the credit cards too :ashamed0005: and also treat myself every now and then. I am aware that they contradict!

First day of doing a food diary, feels weird and have forgotten all my syn values but I am sure I will get into the swing of it again. Planning on digging out Hannah Waterman DVD later, what a killer that is :faint2:
Will also stop by the shops and pick up new SW mag for inspiration. Hoping there are some good veggie meals in there. Does anyone else find it harder to lose weight in the winter than the summer? It seems to be a real theme with me...

Have a good day everyone.

Thanks guys, it's nice to be back

JimofTroy said:
Yay, Veg. Good to see you. Can't wait for the battery to be in situ, as there appears to have been an awful lot that you haven't told me...

Hahaha there totally is! I've been a very busy bee, can't wait to catch up with you!

Libra!!!! Welcome back!!!

It's natural to gain or find it harder to lose in the winter, because we are pre-programmed to store resources, for times when natures supply is depleted. Most animals do it. Just think of us as squirrels with tins of quality street!

Good luck for your fresh start! You will get to where you want to be in no time!!

Well hello everyone - I'm back!!!

Lots has happened - One being I lost the plot with the dieting game so gave it a breather for a while.
caught the dreaded lurgy and have been ill since Oct - yikes! Still have nasty cough but am muchy better and in the frame to lose some fat.

Going to Pilates and maybe Zumba tonight - not sure if I'll do Zumba as I've been sick don't want to over do it seeing as I've booked myself in to do Aerobics tomorrow as well.

I must say I have missed you lot all of you - but not being in the frame of mind didn't come on to post as duidn't want to bring everyone down..

Hopefully this year is my year to lose it once and for all - I'll update my weight when I get weighed on Sunday (I'm a member of RC 2 reasons it fits into my schedule and I get exercise) although I buy the slimming world mag as I like the diet better have a huge appetite.

So EF Can I join your band of merry women in the hopes it will spur me on to lose the flab.

Also did anyone see Daybreak Transformation Street? Where the guy on there was saying that these particular yoghurts although fat free were full of sugar and are as bad for you as a chocolate bar and you could I could tell it was a Muller light tub on there (well it looked liked it)....?any thoughts.

Well of to lunch now to buy latest mag and sandwich I know but I need to go shopping first.

Oh its so good to be back....

Kats.

xxxx;):)

Just think of us as squirrels with tins of quality street!
I have that mental image now :D

Thanks for your support.

PS. I love your profile pic, you look great.

Back