From here to Eternally Slim

:welcome: back KatKit

I too fell off the wagon and it is the first day back on SW today. So we can spur each other on, we will get there. This is our year!

Re. Muller lights. I don't eat them, they are not vegetarian :( but if they are Free Food (well mostly) how can they be as bad as a choccie bar? Interesting.

Good luck for your journey x

Hey KitKat!!! Nice to see you back too! I know it sounds silly but everyone coming back is making me really excited about the new SW year!!

Libra, i think we all eat more in the winter, we crave warm stodgy food rather than the lighter salads, etc that we had in the summer.

Ive invested in flavoured teas so that i can have a warm drink to hold in my hands lol. Drinking chocolate use to be a massive downfall for me!

xxx

hi guys hope you are all well - my xmas gain was not as bad as i thought 1.5 on so heres to a slimmer healthier me :)

Congrats Ronnie!! That's not a bad gain at all!! Esp if you were expecting a large gain. Its funny isnt it how it almost feels as good as a STS when your expecting more.

Heres to a slimmer 2011! xx

Its great to have you back KK and Ronnie, its like the family has reunited on here :). Great feeling. All that support ;). Well done Ronnie and on weeeniest of gains over Christmas :) xx

AW thanks guys - its soooo nice to be back -

Hopefully we can spur each other to eat that choccie bar - no I mean - NOT eat that choccie bar. :)

ML - mmm jurys out with me I can see they point as the sugar and carbs content is high - and if you have too much it turns into insulin - is that right ?
I have just bought some Shape Zeros these are thicker and taste really nice and these have zero fat and zero added sugar - I presume these are free?! :confused::)

Got the mag just looking through it - think I will do the 7day menu but swap some of the meals as I don't eat fish (Tuna I can manage out of a tin but the rest mmm no!)

Boss is back from his lunch so best look like I'm doing some work.

Speak later

Kats

xxxxxx:)

Hello Peeps

Just back from hosp....my dodgy spasmy face is all botoxed up again for the next 3 month (so I dont go winking at minging blokes when we're out:8855:) and hes given me a bit in the other eyebrow just to keep things 'level' as im getting a bit lopsided now :eek:......still it helps the wrinkles too LMAO :p

Weve done a half decent shop (enough til the middle of the week anyway when his mum will take me again) and Im all set now to Jump on the scales tonight at class and get back on the wagon :)

BIG NEWS TOO my OH has had a bit of a shock when he tried his jeans on and has put more 'pudding' on than he thought lately......hes even had to buy some in a bigger size which he is NOT happy about :rolleyes: (welcome to our world lol) so he will be doing the diet with me, hes always been ok about eating the main meal I cook.....but insists on having all the extras with it (white bread&butter bacon fried in oil etc) and buys choccie/cheese/crisps/sweets and stuffs his face in front of me :sigh: sooooooo heres hoping things will be easier with both of us doing it ;) Ive just got to get him eating more chicken/beef as he drives me nuts not eating it :mad:

Right off now to get sorted.
Lovely to see all the old faces back.....Im all excited now and even more determined to make 2011 the year I get to target with the rest of you :D I'll be back soon to let you know what the post holiday damage is :p........... I may get stripped of all my stickers :eek::8855:

You go, girl! Dizzy versus the scales. Mmm. Close contest! But I think you'll win.

Don't be down about it, though. You enjoyed your holiday. You ate what you wanted to, and gave yourself a great break, after an awful year. Now you've got to deal with it.

But there are people on here who put on more than that just from Christmas, without the holiday. So I think you did well, and now you know what you've got to do.

Go the Dizzy One! I'll be your chief cheerleader.

Give me a D;
Give me an I;
Give me a Z;
Give me another Z;
Give me a Y!

What am I? Falling off my Crutches!

You go, girl! Dizzy versus the scales. Mmm. Close contest! But I think you'll win.

Don't be down about it, though. You enjoyed your holiday. You ate what you wanted to, and gave yourself a great break, after an awful year. Now you've got to deal with it.

But there are people on here who put on more than that just from Christmas, without the holiday. So I think you did well, and now you know what you've got to do.

Go the Dizzy One! I'll be your chief cheerleader.

Give me a D;
Give me an I;
Give me a Z;
Give me another Z;
Give me a Y!

What am I? Falling off my Crutches!

LMAO
smiley-laughing025.gif

Can you come to my WI with your pompoms in case the scales get all cocky with me.

No Im not down about the gain.....I deserved every bit of it, and it wasnt like I didnt enjoy getting the gain :rolleyes: Ive just got to kick myself up the backside (mmmmm now thats a bit hard on crutches :eek:) and get my head back into gear now.

Bring it on 2011 !!!!!!!

I'll have to see if my pompoms still work in Yorkshire.
They might be southern ones, you see.
But I'll try them.

Well done for going to WI and getting back on track Diz!! Im sure you'll get a nice chunk of that off next week.

I managed to stay within my syns last night :D im trying to do the same today! Tomorrow will be difficult tho, i won a £25 voucher at the local pub raffle, it has to be spent on food as well as drink, the pubs food is yummy but it isnt the healthiest in the world!! Im going to have to try my hardest to avoid the hunters chicken baguette!! yummy!!

Saying that i dont think £25 of vodka would be too low in syns either!! haha

Happy friday to all!!
xx

well done for going to weigh in dizzy and facing that gain!!!
you know i dont think its 'that bad' for a month off on hoiday and taking in christmas and new year......and anyway it'll be gone again soon :)

ooo well done on winning the raffle pesty!! nice prize even if a little naughty but a treat now and then is deserved,especially when its free!!!

What's the antidote to a craving for Digestive biscuits?

(Other than Digestive biscuits, of course. Expecting some Smartarse to come up with that answer!)

ummm......ummmmm.......ummmmmmmmmmm i dont know! i'd have went with the smart arse answer!

Morning all

How about eat another one! doh! thats not right either is it.:D

Have something free - now thats the correct answer.

CD - glad u enjoyed yourself - whats 11lbs between friends we can get rid of that!:)

Pesty - How the devil are you? Well done on the raffle - if you need any help just let me know....:D
I'm still unsure of the menu thing that they do in the Mag - just hope as I'm mixing it up what I have on a daily basis that I don't over do the HA or B's if you know what I mean. :confused:

I went to Pilates yesterday - god do I ache I am so unfit :eek:and I did 1/2hr of Zumba (didn't do anymore as it would make getting home really late) Got Aerobics tonight - but the more exercise I do the more I think I can eat...Thats why I don't lose - now that I've worked that titbit out I am hoping I can control my food intake more.:)

Kats

Hey hun!! Im really good thank you! Make sure your drinking loads as all the execise will cause massive water retention! Well done for doing so much exercise huni!! I wish i could go to Zumba and stuff but it's so expensive!!

xxx

Hi ya

I know I didn't drink that much water - Pilates doesn't make me sweat (well not yet anyway).:)
Zumbas good but as I said I can't really do both as I wouldn't get home till late, then that makes tea late etc etc... So will just do Pilates on the Thursday.
Tonights Aerobics is a one off. Then Sunday morning I have another session with a WI (although I have joined RC as its on Sunday better for me I am trying to do SW but find it difficult:sigh:) - Still as long as I lose the flab I'll be happy.
Want to lose at least a couple of stone before March then another couple of stone before September. So have mini targets in mind - fingers crossed I do it this year - otherwise giving up...

Kats

xx

Dont even consider giving up!! Zumba will make the weight fall off u! A girl at my group lost 6 stone and her advice was:

- Drink lots of fluids
- Dont eat too much fruit
- Go to Zumba classes

She had good losses from the second she started until the end! 3-4lb loss every week!

Do you do the classes via a gym membership? x

Back