From here to Eternally Slim

Hi

No these classes are from a lady in my area, she does an early morning bootcamp as well but thats is too tough for me- trouble is she onle does them on a Monday and Thursday nt - which I can't do, althought my RC Consultant does them too - got to find out when

I love fruit as its free I tend to fill up on that - might have to start re-doing a lot of things

Giong to have a look at the website and see if I can fit in another class-somewhere somehow...

Hiyaaaa, tis only me :)

CD, Im sure that 11lb would have already started to shed from this morning, and that will soon be off. Im trying damage limitation this week before offical WI on Monday. Have found that sticking to 15 syns a day, and counting back from 105 since Tuesday. Its helped me to get back on track and not such a harsh way to start doing it.

Well done KK, for doing Pilates, thats a good class.

I was a bit miffed yesterday, as asked my night job manager if I could have the night off following my Gran's funeral next Friday. He said unless the other Carer could cover it, it would be no. She is on hols, so can't cover me. He told me a flat no, even though the Day Carers there don't don't do their said hours and have days off. So called the boy's mother I look after directly and she said not a problem. Don't know why it had to come to that and know that I'll get a back lash from my manger for asking her directly. But as I see it, it is legislation that compassionate leave should be given when it is direct family members to attend a funeral. Hey Ho.. some has compassion become such a dying breed with some people?

Lunch today is egg fried rice from last night, and a huge pack of fruit too, still on track and am pleased with that. Not got any clue as to dinner tonight.. Any ideas?

xx

HI Ya

Good for you - glad your going to your Grans funeral...

MMM Dinner I have got Bacon Burgers, wedges and Onion Wedges and Homemade Coleslaw - yum yum...

Not sure what to have for lunch though as I'm on a red day might just have Ready cooked chicken and salad.

How syns is a can of WW tomato soup - as I'm bl**** cold and need warming up...

Kats

xx

KK a 295g can is 3.5 syns so not too bad!! The basil one is 5 syns.

EF im really glad you put your foot down, you are right it shouldnt come to that but all too often were left with no choice! Your manager should have contacted the client in the circumstances as its not like you just fancy a day off is it!!

My dinner tonight is sausage casserole! It all depends on what you have in your fridge hun! xx

I was always going to go, but it would have meant, clock watching while I was there, and I will print out the legislation and take it to use if my manager starts anything.

Nothing in cupboards really, a few rashers of bacon in fridge, but not enough for everyone. Might go and get some l/fat sausages and do sausage and mash.Thanks for the idea Pesty x

All this talk of food is making me HUNNGGRRYY

I have SW chips in the oven, ready to be smothered in baked beans and vegan cheeze...nomnomnomnom :D

Mmmm Hast.. yummyyyy with lots of salt and vinegar on the chips, ooohhh I might have sausage, chips and beans for tea now ;). You have put ideas into this head of mine!

Pesty, I've had pasta twice this week and noodles last night, but gonna do chips now Vegan has tempted me :) x

Thanks for that Pesty - I'm slurping it now well worth the 3.5 syns.

mm SW Chips - got them tonight as well with bacon burger (no bun for me) after my aerobic session.

Need to find out how many syns are the Tescos LC Cumberlands Sausages - I know its on this site somewhere. going have them tomorrow not sure what with but I fancy them.

Kats

xx

KK they're one syn each, im using them in my casserole later so looked them up earlier!

Do u know i have never thought of putting salt and vinegar on any chips appart from chip shop ones!!! lol

xx

Thanks for that - not sure what else to have with them though Mash as HB and gravy and veg or ???

mmmmm

I'll have to see if my pompoms still work in Yorkshire.
They might be southern ones, you see.
But I'll try them.

Paaaah southern pompoms????? will they want to support a Yorkshire Pudding :giggle:

Well done for going to WI and getting back on track Diz!! Im sure you'll get a nice chunk of that off next week.

i won a £25 voucher at the local pub raffle, it has to be spent on food as well as drink, the pubs food is yummy but it isnt the healthiest in the world!! Im going to have to try my hardest to avoid the hunters chicken baguette!! yummy!!

Saying that i dont think £25 of vodka would be too low in syns either!! haha

Well I'm kind of hoping the gain comes off as easy as it appears to have gone on :rolleyes::p

You lucky thing winning the raffle :D Dont meals/drinks that you dont actually pay for have reduced syn values??;)

CD, Im sure that 11lb would have already started to shed from this morning, and that will soon be off. Im trying damage limitation this week before offical WI on Monday. Have found that sticking to 15 syns a day, and counting back from 105 since Tuesday. Its helped me to get back on track and not such a harsh way to start doing it.

I was a bit miffed yesterday, as asked my night job manager if I could have the night off following my Gran's funeral next Friday. He said unless the other Carer could cover it, it would be no. She is on hols, so can't cover me. He told me a flat no, even though the Day Carers there don't don't do their said hours and have days off. So called the boy's mother I look after directly and she said not a problem. Don't know why it had to come to that and know that I'll get a back lash from my manger for asking her directly. But as I see it, it is legislation that compassionate leave should be given when it is direct family members to attend a funeral. Hey Ho.. some has compassion become such a dying breed with some people?

I must admit today has been a slight shock to the system :eek: (Ive been off plan really since we got back) but mainly its the bread cravings that are gonna get me again :eek: its got to be cold turkey again i'm affraid to get over it:cry:but.....It will be worth it in the summer when Im at target huh :)

Crappy news about the funeral decision from work :mad: they make me sooooo angry sometimes with the way they do things! I got point blank refused a morning off to take my mum to hosp to have her biopsy done when she got breast cancer.....even tho I was her carer (she is in a wheelchair) I didnt know at the time but I actually had the right to take the day off.....she had to go alone in a taxi :mad:hey ho you live and learn.

Right you lovely ladies....Im all inspired and raring to go....except I missed brekkie as I slept in (Im soooo bad since we got back - cant seem to get my sleeping sorted at all)

I shall be joining you in spirit with your zumbas & jillians and all the other body magics that you're doing (fancy sending some of the calories burned my way??;))x x x

CD you are a funny bunny!

I think the calories burned during my Pilates must of been about 50 - I was useless - and it was embrassing when your laying next to a little elderly lady who did the plank for 40secs plus....Oh how unfit I am...

Well back to the drawing board too just cannot get my head, body or mind round it - but went shopping today bought must the bits and bobs I need for the lunches and dinners for next week - so we'll see how we can lose (get weighed Sunday eeekk)

Your right about companies I'm sure if it was the other way round they would want the time off.

I'm very lucky the company I work for has got a heart of gold for things for the family... nothing evers a problem.

Kats

xx

:banghead: I did what I thought was a 'half decent shop' yesterday on the way back from my hosp appt....Enough fresh fruit/veggies/meat etc and the basics to get us going until early next week, but Ive not got any fibre plus bars, garlic, lemon juice (for my icky green tea) and I didnt get any 'synny treats' for the fridge (my big bar of dairymilk that I must have a cube of everyday & a kitkat :mad: to stop me totalllllly going nuts) gawd im a numpty!!!!!!!

My OH is gonna Lurrrrrve me when I tell him he needs to go to Asda tomorrow on his way home (daren't ask tonight cos its snowed pretty bad here today and he will be tired & grumpy working outside in it :rolleyes:)

Good morning to one and all.

I did a very silly thing this morning, have been on track since Tuesday and thought, Id have a peep at the dreaded scales. Oh dear, they have not moved since Tuesday. So much for damage limitation before my officail first WI for 2 months on Monday. So am now thinking to come off plan just for the weekend and wait for the WI on Monday and start fresh on Tuesday..

Hmm what to do.. Was set for a Green Day, and have only had a bananna this morning for brekkie. But without exercise for me, I know I don't do well. Found out yesterday I have planter facilitus (not sure thats spelt right) in my heel as i've been limping about for the past 3 weeks now, thought i'd finally check it out. So I either go off track for the weekend and then start on Tuesday morning, fully focussed and 100% on track, or I carry on the good fight and its not really seemed like that as I still have 65 syns left til Monday night anyway.

Decisions, decisions.. Thoughts please.. xx

I can't see that going off plan is going to help you, EF. You may be frustrated that the scales haven't moved yet this week, but I'm sure that they're more likely to smile on you if you carry on being good.

Morning EF

The dreaded scales... I know I had to step on them too :ashamed0005:

Personally, I would stick with it. There is still time to lose some for Monday's WI and you know yourself the STS (so far) could be due to lots of reasons. Still, I think you need to do what feels right for you. Do you think it would be better to leave it until Tuesday and start re-focused?

I hope you have a lovely weekend either way.

The heel condition sounds painful. What has the GP suggested? Are you on treatment?

x

OOOOh EF sounds Painful :cry: I sympathise too with your worries about the lack of exercise slowing your losses down a bit....this last time round my losses were definateley not as good as they were when I was able to swim 4-5 days a week before the last Op :sigh:.....it still came off - just not in the 2 and 3's like before.

As for what to do with carrying on or re starting on Tues...... Well I personally made a choice just to eat whatever when we got back until my 1st WI after the hols (I figured then that I'd be happier with that initial 1st weeks decent loss registered in my book....gawd I hope I havent jinxed myself now lol:D)

Day 2 for me on the wagon....Ive slept in AGAIN :mad: and missed breakfast - I just cant get my routine back of getting to sleep earlyish and up early :confused: Im tossing and turning half the night.

Im trying EE today (been ages since I did one of those, OH is such a fuss pot with meat greens have been easier)

In the words of our JIMBOB....onwards & downwards!!!!! x x x

Back