From here to Eternally Slim

Well done Vegan, great loss this week. Get on that cloud 9 :) xx

Yay, well done Veg.

I've lost 2.5lb too - so we're twins again. I'm quite happy with that, as I've now re-deserved the shiny I had to take off myself last week.

hi all have had a mini rant in my wl diary, but i know how you feel ef i have spent the last year mucking about with my weight and found an old book and i am now the same weight i was about 14 months ago obv i have money to burn NOT so back on it and got a target to aim for

Way to go Sarah.. great loss this week, think you should go join Vegan on cloud 9!!

Hi Ronnie, good to see you. Its quite disheartening almost when you think about it, all those months on and off plan. This year is definately going to be different. We are in in to win it this year :D.

Pasta and quorn meatballs was sooo yumm, but a bit windy, now, TMI I know.. and someone had eaten my curly wirly :( so had to find something else I could have.. no problem in that ;), cup cake for 120 cals, so thats my 6 syns before bed with a cuppa tea.

Right, off to start making a list of what I need to get and what I've done for my daughters engagement party (19th Feb), shes also going to be 21 on the 13th Feb, so its a double celebration. I said I would do the catering and decs, plus half the hall hire. Need to go and buy frozen party food tomorrow as my sister has just emptied her chest freezer and I can now use it to store the party food in :)

Hope Im not windy for too long :8855:

xxx

Hi peeps,
long time no see. Can I comeback on too pretty please :wave_cry:. The good thing is I haven't put it all back on, about half clawed its way back though. So time to try again. This time with renewed determination I have a wedding in August to go to. Will somebody please please please destroy all chocolate manufacturers :p

I know they are so cute and hard to resist, they just lie there with the come eat me attitude :cry:. Must resist all (well most) temptation!!!!. Get kids to eat it then ban it from the house:D

Welcome back to all the returners! Lovely to "see" you all again and looking forward to getting rid of our gains together.

Also a massive well done to all the "losers" this week. Some really good losses, congrats to you :happy096:

EF, glad to see you have found your mojo again. You sound really positive today and have a new determination. I think your goal is a realistic one as long as you keep your aim in mind. Imagine yourself on that Bahamas beach 3 stone lighter x

MLM, I hope you are ok x

So far I am enjoying being back on the wagon. Thought I would struggle but I can honestly say I am not missing anything. Cooking a never tried before dinner every night from my veggie cookbook and this is keeping my interest up. Got in late from work tonight and for a fleeting second I considered a takeaway and then gave myself a telling off and had a lovely basmati and nut pilaf. Yum. So glad I stuck with it and I am hoping the results show on WI Thursday. :)

Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome back - I have to say that I am very glad to be back - I have popped in on occasion to check up on you even though I haven't always posted so I'm sure I've missed loads of stuff that's been happening.

EF I'm sorry to hear about your gran hun *hugs* and regarding SW everyone else has already said it - you can do it hun - you know you can and you sound like you really want it at the moment :)

MLM - you've done so well and are such and inspiration to us all. Enjoy your break hun.

I do hope everyone is back into the SW zone ready for the start of 2011 - lets make it a fab year for the Eternally Slim group :)

I know I'm not likely to make target this year - but I can at least control what I'm eating and in doing so minimise weight gain - where hopefully after the birth I will be about the same weight as I was before I got pregnant! I will have to lose 7 lb's currently to do that as I've been yo yoing since I found out about it all - need to get my head around it before I let it all go again!

Had a lovely text off my consultant tonight saying how much she admired me for still doing SW while preg and that there is actual research going on at the moment on the effect of SW on pregnant ladies against those who don't follow SW - so hopefully that will help SW and those ladies who do want to follow it while pregnant.

My own midwives wouldn't sign me off as such but did write that they were happy for me to continue with the healthy eating program I was on so my consultant is happy for me to continue attending SW and is actually really excited about it all as well - the group at large don't know - decided not to tell them till after the 20 week scan - which is on 25th Jan. So it's all go here!

Hope everyone else keeps their mojo and manages to get the losses that they deserve for the next year :)

Lovely to see you back, and feeling so positive, Rosie.
Clearly you're feeling better, and I hope you'll keep coming back and chatting, even if you're not exactly in a state in which you're going to be losing a lot of weight at the moment!

The important thing is to be healthy and happy. And as your C & midwife agree, the SW way of eating should help you do that.

Good on yer, girl. Stick with it.

Morning all!!

Well done Hasta and JoT on brilliant losses!! Hopefully i wont let you down on my 1st tues weigh in next week!!

Rosie hun, im glad you are allowed to continue and congrats on the baby news :) it seems a lot of people are falling pregnant that i know atm, its making me awfully broody!! lol

MLM, im sure you wont read this until you get back now but enjoy your break!!

Welcome back Lennis!!!

Libra, im so glad you are back with us now and enjoying being back on plan!

EF - good luck with all the party planning!! I love stuff like that! and you get to sneak in some SW friendlys :)

Im going for a 100% day today! A real 100% day, no cheating or letting myself down. I know i can do it!!!

Aren't Curly Wurlys the BEST use of 5 syns ever???

Amazing chocolate satisfaction for so little - I'm a convert! :eek:

Disclaimer: 5 syns is an approximation, which allows me to eat three a day :D

Morning all

Scanbran, are they 5 syns?? I've been missing out on syns,lol.. been counting them as 6. They are yummy and its the biggest treat for me, for so little syns :)

Roise, glad the pregnancy is going well and that scan isn't far now either. Healthy eating is the way to go and I'm sure you are doing the very best thing for your baby by sticking to sw as well. Welcome back again. x

Pesty, Im with you with the 100% day too. Got Roast Pork toonight from Sunday lunch, so gonna caserole what is left in chinese spiceds and stock and need to find a jar of sauce that isn't too synful.. to add to it, that will go with boiled rice. EE day today ;)

Feeling like some exercise, but my foot is blimming painfull to walk on, hopeing I can at least walk into the swimming pool without hopping at the weekend and that will boost my exercise. Not sure how I'll hobble about in Costco and Iceland, but need to get that out of the way with re money. Interviews are in a few weeks and we'vce been told that out of all of us going, 5 will not be successful, only because there isn't enough posts.

OH told me late last night (only becuase I asked) about his trip with work (a month out there) to Korea in March, and he then mentioned its now in 2 weeks time!! He'd told his kids and family, but didn't tell me.. Helloooo I live here and will be looking after your son.. plus I have my kids 18th, 21st and engagements that month, let alone interviews.. Would have been nice to keep me in the picture. So not happy with him at the moment. Is it really too much to expect a call when he found out to let me know?? Nice!!

Not gonna let that sway me food wise, as thats what I usually do, so.. onwards and downwards..

Hope everyone is good today xxx

hi all, just had my lovely lunch of couscous, salad, chicken - thank god for ainsley is all i can say.

hope all are well will pop on later tonight better do some work. Hopeing for a 100% day, approx 7 syns (its in my wl diary) today and for when i want a sweetie went and bought a bottle of pepsi max to take away my sweet craving.

Hi All

MLM - How Syns is a fist? :giggle:- Have a good break!:wave_cry:Fab seeing everyone on here....

Got lots more to type but it's lunch time and I'm starving.:)

Kats

xx

Thats the idea Ronnie, great minds think alike. I had sushi for lunch, which worked out to 1 syn (£5 - expensive sushi from Waitrose), then bought a mixed melon cocktail, so and had my alpen light bar.

Thanks Hasta.. I would normally go and eat something bad.. but need to get out of that cycle now.. and that worked.

So food wise today.. good so far, and for dinner doing Pork caseroled in Black Bean sauce (asda) which works out to 4 syns a serving, but to make it go further, im adding chicken stock to it as well, soy sauce, ginger and spring onions served with chinese veg and boiled rice. Looking forward to that :).

Done most of the shopping now for my daughters engagement/21st party, just need to think about what salads to do and also to get a huge bag of pot wedges from Costco on the day to cook as well.

Right, gonna register on the SW site, to start tracking and getting ideas from there as well.

xx

Well done for staying on track EF, i know things must be hard at the moment. Im a stressed out foody and its so easy to be bad when i get upset or stressed. Im pleased your breaking the cycle.

xx

Back