From here to Eternally Slim

hi all hope you all are well - bit of a teary one today, put another pound on now up to 14.4 1/2 its getting stupid now and gonna stop!!! gonna stop kidding myself and do it properly weigh and measure hex#s and not cheat and 'forget' to write it down. or its all a waste!!!!
but

have the back up of all you lovely people and my lovely group so i can do it and will!!!

(((Ronnie)))

You will get there, lovely. You have been pretty much on plan all week as far as I know, so maybe it's just a bit of a post Christmas hangover catch up and the scales will start dipping again next week. Stick with it, you know it works xx

Glad you are back MLM. I know, who sets these BMI ranges? I could go down to 8st 6lb and still be in a healthy range, that sounds too light for someone of 5ft 7" to me.

EF, good plan. He will soon realise how much you do and hopefully will start being more considerate.

Lennis, well done on turning down the chocs.

Lenlu, 1/2 gain is a result. Will be gone in no time.

bunnylovesalan, I freeze mine too. Last ages. I love curly wurlys! Be better if they were 5 syns though ;)

CD - :vibes: Sending some positive vibes your way. Hope post hols WI was ok x

Ronnie, sorry you have had a teary one. I know it is frustrating to gain but you seem to acknowledge where things could be going wrong and have come back with a positive plan. Start afresh tomorrow and next WI will be a different result. Sending you a hug x

Well I'm back from my Post holiday WI - reporting a 3.5 lb loss
2uge4p4.gif
must have been Jimbobs pompoms, Pestys dancing in the kitchen & Libras positive vibes that did it :D

I'm very pleased with that as it took the 1st half of the week to get my head around things (not done EE for months before we went away....so was getting verrrry confused:confused:)

Anyway, I also sat in on the new starters talk tonight just to refresh myself on it & make sure I'm getting it right ;)

Off now to have my tea (fags & green tea before WI didnt really satisfy my appetite much lol)

thank you everyone for your lovely comments, you are all so wonderful.

well done cd on your fab weight loss this week. off to go and do some magic porridge in the fridge heres to a great week :O

Ronnie - don't think about it too much, tomorrow is a fresh day, fresh start and line drawn. Today is just one day and this time next week you will be posting a loss :)

CD, brillant loss honey.. you deserve it and am really pleased for you :)

Am loving this group. Just posted on my face book and had to show you all this..:

Please copy and paste this into your status if you know someone, or have been affected by someone, who needs a punch in the face. People who need a punch in the face affect the lives of many. There is still no known cure for people who need a punch in the face, except a punch in the face. 93% of people won't re-post this..Why? Because..They probably need a punch in the face!

It really made me laugh :8855:. A little chuckle to end the night. Off to finish my curly wirly ;) xxx

Morning all!!

HAPPY FRIDAY :D

Diz well done on your loss huni!!

EF - how did the meal go last night?

Ronnie - I know exactly how you feel, i was like this after my 1.5lb gain after my last WI. We can do this, we know how it works but it is still a struggle sometimes to get it 100%. Im sure you will see a loss next week with some hard work and some positive vibes from us :)

Lennis!! Well done for avoiding the chocolate!! Its one thing to avoid buying a chocolate bar but its completely another to have it open in front of you and not have any!! Brilliant!!

Well Im glad today is Friday, another busy day at work! Tomorrow i am babysitting my 1 year old nephew and 11 year old brother which should be interesting lol. He took his first steps the other day (the one year old haha) so i know he is going to be a wonderful nightmare, my brother always makes him really hyperactive lol.

Anyways, hope one and all have a spiffing day!! xx

Morning all!

Well done, Dizz. You're clearly well back on that wagon.
And sorry it didn't go so well, Ronnie. But as the others have said, it's a tiny gain, and you can definitely shift that by focussing and going for it.

Happy Friday all!

Pesty, I ended up doing SW Chips, sausages and beans followed by a fruit salad. My friend couldn't make it so its been rearranged to Monday after WI now. Still aim to have the same and not sabotage like I usually do after WI :)

Hair cut and styled, go outside in the rain and hey ho, its gone curly.. (don't you hate it when that happens! ), so need to get the straighteners out before I leave for my Gran's funeral. Leaving at 1.15pm.

Off to do food diary xxx

Just had a sw brekkie, and got myself some sushi to eat before I leave later, rather then taking it with me.

Hey all,

Hugs for this afternoon EF, will be thinking of you.

Syn free KFC tonight for us. Im going to halogen it and see how that goes. I hope we have cous-cous in. Big leafy salad with it, will syn the cous cous and call it a red day.

Diz where are you getting these nifty smilies from!! lol ** Ignore me i have just got on to your food diary **
dancegirl2.gif

EF, will be thinking of you also hun, i hope everything goes as well as it can.

xx

Hey all,
Everyone had a good week?

Hope everything went ok today EF, Hugs.

Just finished updating my food diary. Its amazing how much food I'm actually eating when trying to be 100% within plan. So far so good though, tomorrow is the real test. Going to do my first weigh in Sunday morning I think.:D

Back