From here to Eternally Slim

CD, I am so impressed you turned down an indian take away, and well done for going ahead with your sw dinner. That was such will power!!

Lennis, you went swimming and its a shame when people come in and spoil your swimming session. Is there not a fast lane sectioned off for just "swimmers" rather then people haveing fun? There is 2 lanes sectioned off in my pool and that makes a big difference, as long as there is no more then 3 in each lane that is, but when I go, I go late in the eve, or very early sun morning, that way its dead quiet.

Work went well last night, was up at 6.45am and getting ready for the change over at 8am. Home today till 10.30am, don't need to be in till 11am this morning. Went to the Ouback last night and ordered grilled prawns, asked for no oil or butter, but something was on them :(. Ordered fillet steak, again, asked for no butter or oil, and a jacket, with the pepper sauce on the side (1 tbsp of). But the veggies had been brushed with something :(. Didn't have one glass of vino, as would normally have 3 :)! Also no pudding either :), had 4 huge diet cokes and that hit the spot ;). Just goes to show even though you order well, and you mean to be really good, something spoils it. But Im sure it would not make too much difference, as the steak really did hit the spot "movement" ;), lol..

2 poached eggs on toast this morning with mushrooms and 2 tangerines, nommnnom, will now keep me going til lunch time. Have some fat free noodles and 2 more tangerines to take to work with me and that will be it, til WI tonight.

Hope everyone is well and good luck for WI's tonight xxx

Goodly Morgen.

EF, I would have sent it back and kicked up a right fuss if it came coated with stuff when I specifically asked for it not to be. Thats just lazy and bad customer service. "Oh, she wont notice, just coz we have a pan full of already coated stuff".

Hoping for a decent loss tonight, I am, unless I bloat up over the course of the day, going to drop out of target range and so I want to maximise the losses to get to "new" target as quickly as possible (yes, I am a cheapskate and if I can do it without paying again, so much the better...).

Good luck for tonight everyone :)

Morning all,

Im having to WI tonight as im giving blood tomorrow so i wont get a chance!! If someone could do a WI dance for me i'd appreciate it!! Something like this
Bananeyessss.gif
or this
Banane21.gif
or even this
hexer.gif
will do nicely lol

Lennis well done on the loss hun! That's a brilliant start to your journey!! Well done for going SW to hun, its a shame that some others there ruined it a bit!

EF, Im glad the funeral went the best it could and well done for being so good at your meal. I agree with MLM though, i would have kicked up a right stink lol.

MLM, good luck tonight. I hope you get to your new target ASAP!!

CD - Well done for turning down the takeaway!! Indian is my favourite, i would have had no chance lol.

It seems everyone had a will powered weekend!! Im very proud!! I spent all of yesterday putting things on ebay in the hope to give my 'pay off all my bills in 2011' a kick start!

xx

Morning

Ef - a loss is a loss is a loss - well done:happy036: :D:)

MLM - fingers crossed for you hun!
icon14.gif

Pesty - How about :dancing_snowman:this I can only reaaly do the blooby dance.

Pesty, I'm doing my Monday dance. It's far too special for there to be any smily that gets close. And far too secret to show you.

But it's being done. And wafted to Chelmsford, and Bristol, and the Wirral. That's just how the Monday dance works.

Next week you can join us Tuesday dance-ees!

... which, by the way, means that I'm back.

I disappeared for a couple of days: too much stress, too much messiness, couldn't cope. But I'm back now.

Just off to update my thread...

Last edited:
Hello and welcome back from your mini break JoT - and of course big thank you's for the special secret dance!

MLM i was suppose to switch to Tues this week but Im giving blood tomorrow so for now i am still a monday weigher :)

I will do a special WI dance for you all tomorrow in return for your nice danciness.

I cant work out if im hungry or bored. I keep wanting to eat something and i have a yog and a manderin left, but i have already eaten so much! And i cant eat b4 WI tonight!!

I am really busy at work but Im just in a really fed up mood so i dont want to do it lol xx

CD - loved your smiley where did he come from?

of course I'm doing my dance right now.....:party0048:see

I'm with you Pesty I've got work to do but am feeling tired and very sleepyyyyyyyyy 123 back in the room.

what happened then?!?!?!?!

Oh (she yawns) best get on with it...

Kats:wavey::D

x

So true!! I had a headache and a neckache which isnt helping!! And i keep getting chased by management for stuff i should have finished!!

I think i have just got so much to do my body has shut down and craves minimins!! x

Well, the dancing paid off here on the Wirral, so thanks for that. -3.5 again and my 4 1/2 stone award. Brings it to exactly 7 stone lost since I started out last January 20th, so with 3 days to go.

Target reset to 12st, so I am still "in range" but hoping to nail it next week.

Congrats MLM on the fab loss this week. :)

Good luck to any weighers this week - not sure when I'll be back on as the dreaded Tax Return needs doing!

I lost 1lb this week so am happy with that - just want to lose the other 4.5 that I put on over Christmas and New year now. However from tomorrow I'll be back on plan so finger's crossed - I'll be starting with a mile and half walk tomorrow as I need to take my neice to school - dad will pick me up and drop me at my sisters - with my son - once the neice is safely in school I get to walk back pushing the buggy - body magic here I come :)

Hope you guys have a great week. See you once Tax return is in and done.

Fantastic loss MLM, not only for this week but also for your total losses. Just hope I can do as well.:)

Hope everyone enjoyed their first day of a brand new week. I must admit I could easily have spent the entire day in bed, feels like I didn't accomplish much:sigh:. Well tomorrows another day:cool:

Congratulations to those that have lost and good luck for those yet to WI.

WI dance - I could post a photo of me dancing on the table on Friday night but I'm not brave enough! :ashamed0005:

CD, a very well done on refusing Indian! I so would have buckled! Veg Korma is my absolute favourite and has only got to be mentioned before I am wolfing it down. The words "Veg Korma" are now banned in my house! ;)

JoT, glad you are back and congratulations on signing up for the Nepal trek. I am so envious, I would love to do something like that.

EF, glad the funeral went as well as can be expected.

Lennis, shame about the swimming. It spoils it when you have inconsiderate people using the pool. Has happened to me a few times, generally teenagers who want to "eff and blind" whilst throwing missiles across the swimming pool.:(

RP, good luck with the tax return. I don't envy you, they can be a nightmare. See you when you get back and well done on the 1lb off x

Hi everyone

Rosie, great news for you too hun, well done on your loss this week.

Lennis, hope everything is ok?

Pesty, I hope you feel better now?

MLM, well done on your loss and that is one remarkable amount to have now lost. Spoke to a woman this eve in grup, who'd lost 5 stone in just under a year, wowww. hope that will be me in December..

I can report with a meal out yesterday,lunch today at the harvester (chicken, salad and 1/4 jacket) plus the funeral, vino and a chinese take away, I am 2lb down :D. That boosts this week, as was so worried that I was eating too much fruit. If I had not had any barriers in my way this week, I know that would have been more 4lb. So am a happy bunny and will work hard this week for 2lb loss next week as well.

The loosing has begun and the ticker is moving, down!! :)

Right, off to bed with me. I am nickety knackered. Night all. xx

Back