From here to Eternally Slim

Yay! Well done, everyone.
Pesty: still waiting for your result?

Rosie - good luck with the Tax Return;
Minxter - you're awesome (but with a mean streak when it comes to other peoples' limbs);
EF - under the circumstances of your week, that's a great start: keep it up!

Good luck Tuesday-ers! I'm probly realistically only likely to get a STS. Would REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY like a pound off, as that's one of my milestones, but, although I'm back in The Zone now, the first half of my week was bad.
So we'll see. No doubt I'll let you know!

Thanks MLM and Sarah. Its given me that lift I needed this week and pleased to be able to alter my stats and ticker too. Although its a minor drop in the ocean, its a drop:banana dancer:.

Sarah, fingers crossed for you with that lb off you want :cross:

Have group work this eve, that needs to be assessed for finishing off my NVQ4, so hoping I pass that unit :)

Good luck for those who have WI's today xx

Morning all!!

Well done MLM, Rosie & EF on good losses!

Sorry i didnt update last night i was oooober busy! I lost 1.5lb! So only 1/2lb to go to get off all gains and anything more than that will take me to my lowest weight ever!!

Good luck to all Tuesday weighers!! WI dance coming your way
orjnfq.gif

Im in a better mood this morning and hoping that today will be a less stressful day lol xx

morning lovelies

Massive well dones to you losers
smiley-signs107.gif
and I'm doing my version of the Tuesday dance for todays weighers - Hope it helps.
smiley-dance014.gif
......wooooahh I'm not sure how long I can keep this up
smiley-sick014.gif
:D

Katkit .... look on my diary I posted summat to Pesty about the smiley thingies.

Hope you're all having a good day today & are in a positive SW mood ;) My OH came home last night & said he has booked for us to go to Bruges on monday for a mini Break til weds ..... now that might just challenge me - Beer & belgium chocolates :eek::eek: Oh dear
smiley-ashamed005.gif
Best save my syns up from after WI on Thurs me thinks ;):sigh:

Have commenced the tuesday dance but its in my head at the moment because I have a wicked sore throat. This may well be related to the mouth ulcer that popped up yesterday but suffice to say I am finding it quite hard to swallow today and have had to go out for strepsils and sore throat spray.

However, while I happened to be in sainsburys and they happened to have a "buy one sale item get another one free" deal going down, i may have also fallen over a couple of size 12 tops, a size 12 SKIRT!!! and a size 20 jumper, which is too big but thats a good thing coz i like oversized baggy jumpers and its a good shape for being so, plus you can have several layers underneath. AND I didnt pay for two of them!!!

Result! :D

As my consultant has now banned me from going any lower than my new target weight, I may as well get my clothes sorted now, and if they are a) on sale or b) free, so much the better!!

MLM - a big :wow:you are doing fantastic!

and RP and EF you are all :whoopass: you go girls :girlpower:

:bliss:I feel I'm keeping to the plan as much as I can - with all the chocolate thats around!

Everyone have a good day and good WL.

Kats
xx

PS CD I'll look at the link - thanks

Ooooh MLM its only in my dreams that my consultant bans me from dropping any lower on the scales ha ha..... big mahoooosive well done to you - you must feel so chuffed at what you've achieved. heres your very own little dance
beaverhug.gif

Well Ive got a big pan of Dyno Rod soup on the cooker at the mo.....Im trying to get some 'movement' as things appear to be a little slow at the mo again
(tmi? ha ha) Its a shame guacamole & mexican ice cream is so high in syns as I didnt have too many probs out there on that diet :sigh:

Pesty, were only actually in Bruges for 1 day the ferry crossing is overnight both ways....but its a nice break still and we have a cabin (plus we can stock up on the duty frees lol)

Lol CD, I don't think she can actually ban me from going lower unless I went into "underweight" territory - my new BMI will just about scrape into the 22 something which is far from underweight, but I do understand what she means - after all I am 6ft tall and I don't want to end up looking like Skeletor on a stick. Other than my poor stomach, which has suffered the slings and arrows of three caesarians, and would only really benefit from a tuck and some toning exercise, there isn't much else I can do to lose now.

So I will attempt to maintain at my new target, just this few extra pounds has made a visible difference to my stomach size and tipped the balance between still not being happy and being satisfied as much as I can be within my limitations.

Have a lovely overnight ferry trip!!

2004.gif
tuesday dance still going!!

CD - i completely forgot to get curly wurlys too!! What a bummer!! I do actually need to pop out from my desk at some point (been sitting here since 8am) and go to tesco cuz i also forgot onions, carrots and philli!!! lol

MLM - Well done on all you have acheived MLM!! I'll have to get onto Jillian when i get to target to make myself happy with my tummy, i dont think any amount of loss is going to help me! lol.

Kats well done for sticking with it huni!!

xxx

Has anyone tried the Quorn chicken style pieces (frozen) ?

Im a complete Quorn virgin....but I saw this in Asda on offer at £1 at the weekend so thought I'd try it, not been brave enough yet though
smiley-ashamed005.gif

It says you can do curries & stir frys with it though.

Tuesday dance for the WI folks
turkydance1.gif
I was getting too dizzy with the other

Last edited:
Hi all
Hope all those weighing in today have a loss. :D

CD quorn is OK I used to pick up the breaded escalopes and serve them in strips with a dipping sauce. The mince makes a decent sphag bol, especially if you add bovril to the mix. The pieces are OK, but to be honest I tend to cook them in recipes which use a sauce even if just a little as they seem a little dry to me.

BTW that cruise your going on is the same as the one we are going on in March. There are 6 of us though, we thought it was a good idea last year to book it and leave our respective children with their grandparents LOL. You will have to give me some suggestions of any good places you find.

Hello world. It's a happy little sausage here.

I lost 1.5lb this week - which means -

I'M

INTO

MY

LAST

STONE

!!!

(So just a measly 13.5lb to go to Target now! Woooohooooo!!)

:flowers:Weigh!!! to go JoT. So tempted to jump on the scales myself to see how I'm doing, but must resist temptation!!!!!

Good work! I forgot to say congrats to Pesty yesterday, well done you! I smell your target on the not too distant horizon!!!

And Jimbob, Vegface, pair of losers!!!! :D

Morning peeps

Well done vegan and Sarah on your losses this week. We are all doing really well :)

CD, how nice is your Hubbie to do that for you? Hope you have a fab time, window shopping all those choccies, lol.. Or tasting a few ;)

Last night, I suprised myself, really fancied sweet n sour chicken, so passed the take away and parked up.. then had a vision or tucking in to it and then a pic of me sitting on the beach with it all hanging out. Not a nice thought, so drove home, with no food. Cooked it myself.

Used passata, sweetner and worcester sauce instead of tom ketchup and red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp tom puree, 1/2 tsp cornflour, 1/2 tsp five spice, peppers and of course chicken. Added pineapple when finished cooking, so didn't need to syn that, but with my count, that only works out to 2 syns for the lot, so 3/4 syn portion. I made chow mein and added the coconut and lime sauce fron Tesco, which worked out to 4.5 per portion. So yummy :)

Had my letter re my interview yesterday, they start from next week and finish on the 7th Feb. My guessing is that the managers will get their interviews first and we will get ours after. So if I am not successful in that interview, then I'll be redeployed for a month, which means I will know if I have a job in 6 weeks :eek:.

Right, off to do diary xx

Back