From here to Eternally Slim

Hi Guys
MLM well done, you go for it. EF I'm sure you did fantastic in that interview. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Sorry not been around, was ill the latter half of last week, then climbed on the scales,I know I shouldn't have, got really depressed at what I saw and then chomped down on the wrong stuff:mad:. At least I STS, it could have been a lot worse. I'm too good at self sabotage:cry:. Anyway a new plan is in place. Have got the hubby to hide the scales, I am only allowed to have them on a Sunday morning, and at no other time. He says I can beg, plead, seduce (apparently he really wants me to try that one LOL) but no way do I get them. Lets hope that takes my mind off it. Back to the drawing board

Good Morning!

Mali, you are exceptionally enthusiastic! Good to see.

How about this though, instead of spending the whole week denying yourself syns, why not make the syn-free KFC-style chicken recipe thats in the recipe forum?

I have made this tonnes of times, it is really tasty and even my husband who is the biggest KFC fan on the planet really enjoys it. If you use your Hex B on the bread for the breadcrumbs, thats great, if you would rather save your Hex B for something else, make it with plain cous-cous as breadcrumbs, although I would recommend having a giant leafy salad with it rather than extra potatoes, because theres a reasonable amount of carbs in the cous-cous.

All the taste, none of the syns. Win/win.

Started the Tuesday Weigh-in dance for those weighing in tonight. Good luck!!!

Morning all!!!

MLM well done for losin hun!! New target will definitly be yours next week!!

Lennis - Well done for the STS hun, i think that's a good plan with the scales hiding!! lol I dont have any in the flat and refuse to buy any, im a right scales hopper!

EF, fingers crossed for you huni, at the least the hard parts over now, you just need to put up with the waiting!!

WI dance for me please!! Really hoping for a loss anything over 0.5lb off will take me back to post xmas weight!! xx

Morning peeps

Well done Minxy :). You are doing amazing ;)

Thanks Lennis, and I hope you are feeling better, if you don't think you are doing well, come on here and post and we will help you.

Thanks Psty and good luck tonight, Im sure you'll get that 0.5lb off :). Heres a good dance for you, im shaking my tooche at the same time, lol..:dooney::banana dancer:

Not feeling too confident about my interview yesterday :(. The problem is that there are so many of us going for fewer jobs them people and they have more experience of actually doing the job. I know everyone thinks after an interview, I wish I'd said that.. but everyone who is going for interviews comes into the office, and waits, then comes back and tells everyone what they have said etc.. allowing the next person going in, the right information to give for answers. There was almost a row in the office yesterday, while someone was waiting. Its really a horrible atmosphere. And there are some that have been similated into their jobs and they don't do anything there. Really hate this. So at home doing some work from here this morning as dreading the atmosphere of the office and people going in for interviews and what that does for moral.. Makes me feel less confident about how I did in there yesterday :cry:.

Anyway, moan over, lol..:blahblah:

I lost a lb last night :D, it swayed into the next half a pound a few times but settled into one pound off. Ok, so thats half of what I expected, but its still off :). Need to do some Red days this week and going to the gym and for a swim tomorrow too, just to boost next weeks loss. Changed my group, to a Thursday. The group I go to, takes ages for the WI, I help by taking payments, as im so bored, lol.. but when it comes time to talk, there is no time to ask questions..:rolleyes: so need to try a new class to see if I get more out of the group inspiration talk :).

EE day today, omelette for brekkie with mushrooms and tomatoes, chopped ham and 1 ex light laughing cow. Prob a jacket for lunch with baked beans and 3 satsumas (Im eating so many of them at the moment, lol). Tonight, egg, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and sw chips and beans (Im going to be really windy tonight:8855:).

Right off to change stats and do diary. Good luck for WI's tonight and enjoy your day xx

Good Morning!

Mali, you are exceptionally enthusiastic! Good to see.

How about this though, instead of spending the whole week denying yourself syns, why not make the syn-free KFC-style chicken recipe thats in the recipe forum?

I have made this tonnes of times, it is really tasty and even my husband who is the biggest KFC fan on the planet really enjoys it. If you use your Hex B on the bread for the breadcrumbs, thats great, if you would rather save your Hex B for something else, make it with plain cous-cous as breadcrumbs, although I would recommend having a giant leafy salad with it rather than extra potatoes, because theres a reasonable amount of carbs in the cous-cous.

All the taste, none of the syns. Win/win.

Started the Tuesday Weigh-in dance for those weighing in tonight. Good luck!!!

i'm not sure i'm replying in the correct place but ah well lol..... abt ur hubby being the biggest fan,, unless he can have it everyday and feel faint at the very thought of not havin it then he's NOT the biggest fan I am lol!!! so i had no idea there was a recipe so i'm defo gonna search for that,, where did u say i can find it?? just wondered if its a bad idea using thai curry paste in stir fries i may have to dig for my sw dictionary.... and just double checking drinks such as diet coke n sugar free squash is all good??? i love the support u ppl are amazing love u all whoever u are :) xxxxooxoxo

Morning MM..

All suger free squash, diet coke, and sugar free fizzy drinks are free too. I'll find the recipe link for you for the KFC.http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/134193-kfc-chicken-done-sw-way.html x

aww you're an absolute legend :) i'm gonna write that down asap and give it a try later or 2mora.... thanks for confirming the drinks if u find out abt the asda brand red thai curry paste pls let me kno... im gonna start goin thru my boxes to find my books xoxoxoxo

aww you're an absolute legend :) i'm gonna write that down asap and give it a try later or 2mora.... thanks for confirming the drinks if u find out abt the asda brand red thai curry paste pls let me kno... im gonna start goin thru my boxes to find my books xoxoxoxo

You are welcome..Here you are Mali :

Thai Red Curry Paste 1 syn per tbsp on all plans.

xx

Tuesday dancing has commenced. Good luck everyone! I'm hoping to have a better loss this week, but I've not been entirely on plan so probably deserve a gain or STS. I will update when I'm home!

Well done on your loss EF!

You are welcome..Here you are Mali :

Thai Red Curry Paste 1 syn per tbsp on all plans.

xx

ooh that's not too bad...I guess it's all the coconut milk I'd wanna chuck in that would make it high syns :eek:

Tuesday dancing has commenced. Good luck everyone! I'm hoping to have a better loss this week, but I've not been entirely on plan so probably deserve a gain or STS. I will update when I'm home!

Well done on your loss EF!

ooh that's not too bad...I guess it's all the coconut milk I'd wanna chuck in that would make it high syns :eek:

haha i thought that aswell but didnt wanna say it.... coconut milk makes it soooo lush... but i love my body more than i love coconut milk so i guess its a no no :) xoxo:wave_cry:

tuesday dancing well underway here too!! so good luck to jimbobbins,pesty and vegan!!! im hoping for good news later xxx

well done ef on your loss and welcome to mali!

and minxy you super slinky you!!!!

Just crawled out to say sorry that I'm not very here at the moment.

Still just about existing, so don't forget me!

And anybody who wants to dance/cross things/whatever else - is very welcome, as tonight's going to be pretty borderline. Could pull off a STS or (please!) a VERY small loss. Or could fail.
It's in the lap of the gods, and I believe they like to see dancing.

Lots of dancing being carried out for all of of them peeps weighing in tonight:banana dancer::bestwishes:

Back