From here to Eternally Slim

Thanks for the dancing, chaps.
I lost a whole 1/2lb tonight. Not impressive. But then I hadn't been 100%, and didn't really deserve better.

So - have to get my head right back into it, and show the world (well me, really) that I can do so much better, next week.

Half a pound is splendid. A loss is a loss is a loss. Well done. Now get the brain sharpener out of the drawer and locate the point of your focus.

This evening we had to do my daughters homework. Not content with Reading books and spelling lists, this weeks challenge was "make something using egg, and write the recipe for a class cookbook".

Let's be honest, infant school cook books are not interested in quiche, omelette or anything that isn't baked. Munchkin wanted to do chocolate chip cakes. How unfortunate.

I think it's a good job I am trying to shift half a pound this week. Just sayin'.

Thanks, Peeps.

Yes, it is a loss. And I'm grateful. Cos it could have gone the other way.

I'm just annoyed with myself, cos it was only my own stupidity that stopped it being more. And hoping that that being annoyed will help me to turn myself round and get a better loss next week.

I'll try.

And sorry about the cakes, Minxster. But presumably you have some willing helpers in the eating thereof?

Sorry for turning up so late, I'm a dirty little stop out.

I lost 2.5lb this week, which was totally undeserved considering the binge I had after WI last week, along with pie and a roast. I'm lucky I even had a loss, and I feel like I need a good kick up the arse to remind me why I started this whole thing in the first place. Anyone fancy kicking the living crap out of me pls?

Well done on the loss Jim, here's hoping you're back into SW full swing :)

ok so i think instead of sitting here and crying i may aswell confess! yesterday i was soooooooo good i got advice i've been doing my research and i was and still is motivated..... today i started really good EE day is what i was meant to be having btw..... breakfast i had 3 boiled eggs with beans in tomato sauce,, followed by some clementines few hrs later..... so far so good until i had a meeting with my church at the papermill and my m8 being the darling she is ordered my dinner as i was running late.... need i say it was a rich lasagne with garlic bread,,,, which i ate guilty as hell but i ate it....came home n had crackers n cheese! thats it i ruined it all i feel like i may aswell crack on with my super noodles 2mora y cant i just be strong..... anyway sorry to moan but i had to get it out xxxx :(

Mali, one meal wont wreck your whole week. Dont panic. Just get back on track today. If you dont, you will regret it because you have given up.

Take a deep breath, you need to chill about this. You CAN lose the weight but if you put loads of pressure on yourself and go nuts at yourself when circumstances are beyond your control then you will end up sabotaging yourself all the time and not getting to where you want to be. Just relax!

Well done Tuesday weighers. Good work.

Mali, we all have these occasions which we end up not having the choice to make a good choice. This was obviously one of those occasions, one bad evening doesnt spoil a good week!! Its normal to feel guilty about it but try not to beat yourself up. Back on the wagon, lots of superfree foods (fruit and veg) and it will be fine.

Minxface sorry about the chocolate cakes, that's a bit pants!! Maybe convince her to do the SW swiss roll or baked custard type things or SW buscuits (cant remember if the buscuits have eggs in lol)

JoT - As others have said a loss is a loss and it all counts towards the whispering target in the back ground!! I know where you are coming from with the self frustration though, i suffer this too when i think i could have been better

Hasta - Well done on the brilliant loss hun!! Sometimes our bodies do strange things!! Just make sure this is a good week incase of any delayed syn catch ups! - and yes, i will kick the poop out you if you so wish :D
smashfreak.gif
126fs4147532.gif
snapoutofit.gif

So I went to WI (sorry for the late update!!) I lost 1.5lbs :D this takes me to an all new lowest weight ever - (well since i passed it on the way up that is) and it leaves me 3lbs from target :D

I want to get to target by the 23rd Feb as that's my 3 year anniversary with OH :D xx
xxx

Good morning girls and guyws

Well done on the losses Sarah and Hasta and Pesty.. what ever loss there is Sarah, its a loss all the same. Great news :)

Minxy was right Mali, one meal does not ruin the whole week. You are back on plan now, reduce your syns each day till WI and up the water and SF foods with your meals rather then after.. I'm sure you'll see a loss too.

Another day with my colleagues and friends being interviewed today. I couldn't face the office yesterday and working so closely with the young people yesterday in a group teaching them about personal safety, really homed in.. thinking it could be the last group I work with in this job :(. Im trying to be positive, but really can't!!

Anyway, 100% day today on EE, and might do the sw KFC chicken for dinner tonight with salad.

Have a great day everyone xxx

hey guys..... i must admit i think i was a bit to upset last night but after reading your responses i have to agree its just one night.... i'll make a better choice next time..... i'll defo be having loads of sf foods today and water ef thanks for that tip and to all the rest of u.... i feel like family,,, this support is exactly what i need love u all speak later for the rebound food diary lol xoxoxoxo

hi guys hope you are all well. Congrats on all the losses so far this week

went to hosp for annual check up. they dont want to see me for another year - got to have a colonoscopy :( and they are putting in another request for a bone density scan. last two have been refused....

feeling v positive love to all

HI EF

Keep strong! Fingers crossed for you (getting abit sore but keeping them crossed:character00115:

Sarah and Hasta and Pesty - well done - the dancing must be working - hope starts it way towards me now.....
uglydance.gif
).
6.gif

Mali - your right it is a one big happy family.

Have a good day.

Kats
xx

YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I have just finished looking through over 117 boxes at work to find a file... and i found it!!! It was in the 111th box!!

WHOOOHHHOOOOOOOO xx

Why did you look through more than 117 of them if you found it in the 111th one?
Surely the last ones were a waste of time!

Oh yea, well they were archive boxes and i had to re-archive all of the contents of each box as they were put in the wrong place!!

Ooooo just noticed my bmi is in the 25s!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Did you know i could go down to 110lbs and still be within a healthy bmi?? - that's a bit scary!! x

Why didn't you start there first pesty - you should always in the last place you look! - Glad you found it.....:):D

So true KK!! I should have known the order i got them in then looked at them backwards!! lol

Dinner tonight is cheats paella!! Im really looking forward to it!! Batchelors rice with a pack of morrisons mixed fish (mussell meat, squid rings and prawns!)xx

Back