From here to Eternally Slim

hey guys pls dont find me annoying.... i dont remember if i mentioned i'm not in a sw group at the mo as i've just moved and the nearest group is a bit far from me n i dont drive :( so im busy unpacking today n cant find my EE book...........thanks to u guys im no longer feeling sorry for myself after last night's dinner :(...... anyways im goin shoppin in a bit and wondered if i can have some ideas for free snacks on an EE day?? apart from yogurt that is...... i know veg is free aswell but cant remember if i need to measure meat and milk??

here's a little peek at what i had today,,, breaky 3 boiled eggs and beans in tomato sauce,, been busy all day so only having lunch now which is oats unfortunately but plan on making a nice veg dinner xoxoxoxo thanks much love u guys

You don't need to measure meat if you're on EE - only if you're on Green.

And milk you always have to measure because you can only have 1 HXA on EE - and that's:

350ml if it's skimmed,
250ml if semi,
or
175ml if it's full fat milk.

Your best choices for snacks are fruit & veg.
If that's not enough, then your HXs, but if you've already had oats, and are having milk, they've both gone.
So it'll have to be other free food - meat, fish, carbs, take your pick. But NOT bread, or cheese (unless you want to syn it).

Hey hun,

No worries were here to help.

EE day
- 1/3 of each meal should be super free foods
- You dont need to measure any meat (whats free on red or green is free on EE)
- You should be having 1 hex A and 1 hex B
- You should be having between 5-15 syns per day

I hope that gives you a brief outline hun.

Free foods
Muller lights, shape zero & activia fat free are all FREE
Crab sticks & chunks of meat are good free snacks
all fruit is free and most is super free so great for snacking on
Hartleys Sugar free jellys are only 0.5 syns each so also good

Heathly Extras

A choice
350ml skimmed milk
250ml semi skimmed milk
28g Cheddar Cheese
42g mozzerella or reduced fat cheddar
5 x Laughing Cow light Cheeses

B Choice
2 x Alpen Light Bars (all varieties)
1 x Kellogg Fibre Plus Bar
6 x Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread
2 x slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf
2 x weetabix
28g porridge oats + 1 ryvita

That should help you out a bit without your book hun xx

Hey hun,

No worries were here to help.

EE day
- 1/3 of each meal should be super free foods
- You dont need to measure any meat (whats free on red or green is free on EE)
- You should be having 1 hex A and 1 hex B
- You should be having between 5-15 syns per day

I hope that gives you a brief outline hun.

Free foods
Muller lights, shape zero & activia fat free are all FREE
Crab sticks & chunks of meat are good free snacks
all fruit is free and most is super free so great for snacking on
Hartleys Sugar free jellys are only 0.5 syns each so also good

Heathly Extras

A choice
350ml skimmed milk
250ml semi skimmed milk
28g Cheddar Cheese
42g mozzerella or reduced fat cheddar
5 x Laughing Cow light Cheeses

B Choice
2 x Alpen Light Bars (all varieties)
1 x Kellogg Fibre Plus Bar
6 x Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread
2 x slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf
2 x weetabix
28g porridge oats + 1 ryvita

That should help you out a bit without your book hun xx

pesty believe me your're an angel your just on earth to show us up lol..... i wrote all of that down n its gonna be stuck on my fridge where i cant miss it..... i dont think i had crab sticks b4 i'm gonna need to search for that one give it a try..... i think i'll start cooking and freezin loads of stuff so im never to rushed to eat right.. how was ur day hun?? oxoxoxo

Hi guys
hope everyone had a good day. Just trying to pull the energy together to make sushi. Anyone got any interesting filling ideas? I seem to have hit a complete blank, all I can think of is tuna mayo and crab sticks. Please give me some inspiration!!!:D

Good luck Ronnie hope it all works out this time:)

Hello all just catching up with the thread - you all sound as if you are still going in the right direction. I am losing still also but just really really busy with work at the mo! Doesn't mean I don't think about youze all tho! keep up the good work guys! :)

:wavey:Hellloooo Folks Im back

I see we have a new face on board, hello Mali :)

Ive had a little read over some of the recent posts, well done to the losers amongst us!! Im sorry Ive not been contributing to the daily dancing....but I was sending positive vibes from across the water :vibes:

EF Hope it went Ok at the interview, did the calm tablets help?

Our trip to Bruges was......well lets say it was not as planned - Il put it on my diary so Im not clogging it up on here :eek: If you want the details have a nosey over there ha ha.

What did go to plan though was that I ate & drank stupid things :argh: and now I feel like im getting the mother of all colds :sigh:

Oh dear, Dizz. Not as good as you'd hoped?

I'll have to go and stalk round your place then, won't I. Off I go.

*sidles away*

:wavey:Hellloooo Folks Im back

I see we have a new face on board, hello Mali :)

Ive had a little read over some of the recent posts, well done to the losers amongst us!! Im sorry Ive not been contributing to the daily dancing....but I was sending positive vibes from across the water :vibes:

EF Hope it went Ok at the interview, did the calm tablets help?

Our trip to Bruges was......well lets say it was not as planned - Il put it on my diary so Im not clogging it up on here :eek: If you want the details have a nosey over there ha ha.

What did go to plan though was that I ate & drank stupid things :argh: and now I feel like im getting the mother of all colds :sigh:

hello there... thanks and its lovely to meet u.... i love this site its like having imaginary friends xoxox

Yes, coz we none of us are actually real. This site is not really here, we are not real people, and we do not exist. *BOO!*

Made the SW onion bhajis tonight, and a syn free curry to go with them. As opposed to a syn free curry and some onion bhajis to go with them.

They are, quite frankly, stunning. 1 syn per bhaji and the recipe is supposed to make 12. My recipe made 9, so thats 4 syns for 3. If that makes sense.

Nom, nom, and frankly, nom again. The curry was pretty damned good too, I managed to eat it without my face exploding. Or any other part of me blowing off. Whether that remains the status quo tomorrow is another matter. It was particularly spicy.

But I MUST recommend the bhajis. They are awesome.

Yes, coz we none of us are actually real. This site is not really here, we are not real people, and we do not exist. *BOO!*

Made the SW onion bhajis tonight, and a syn free curry to go with them. As opposed to a syn free curry and some onion bhajis to go with them.

They are, quite frankly, stunning. 1 syn per bhaji and the recipe is supposed to make 12. My recipe made 9, so thats 4 syns for 3. If that makes sense.

Nom, nom, and frankly, nom again. The curry was pretty damned good too, I managed to eat it without my face exploding. Or any other part of me blowing off. Whether that remains the status quo tomorrow is another matter. It was particularly spicy.

But I MUST recommend the bhajis. They are awesome.

i actually didnt mean that in a negative way or to sound rude and will never intentionally offend anyone.. sorry

Good luck Ronnie!!!

MLM recipe please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Mali, no worries hun glad i could help!! I really like crab sticks and they're only £1 a pack!!

CD - Sorry your not feeling to good, i'll pop over to the diary and have a nosey!!

Hope ive not missed anyone, nothing really new with me, I went 5 syns over yesterday as i had to make flapjacks and chocolate & raisin buscuit bars!!! We also have a hole in the wall at the flat where OH tried to put up some shelves!!! HAHA

Beef Bourginion for dinner tonight already in the slow cooker and then off to wickes to buy some wall plugs, tkmaxx to look for a mid-length coat in the sale - anyone seen any anywhere??? and then revision, oooooo what a fun night!! lol xx

Morning guys..

Lennis, I don't know how to make sushi, but often buy it. Chopped prawns and spring onion is nice, think you'll need to add rice vinegar or mirin to the rice mix. Tuna is also good and smoked salmon too with strips of cucumber.

Good luck with WI Ronnie

CD, not sure if the calms helped.. I was nervous in the first few questions and then calmed down once i started speaking, forgot quite a lot of what I should have said, and kicked myself when I came out. Under pressure, everything goes blank for a while, lol. But one of the interviewers came up to me on Tues eve and said I came across very calm and collected. Not sure she was talking about the same person, lol.

CD.. hope you feel better sooner then later honey

I drove to the gym last night and didn't go in :( I had no motivation and felt so down re all this crap with the interviews.. sat there speaking to a friend on my mobile, and half hour later I was driving home. I need to snap out of this sillyness!!

TAking some chilli in with me to work, which I froze last week, no rice as trying to cut down on carbs today, feeling a little bloated. Then making Shepherds pie tonight with lots of SF veggies.

Pesty.. your flapjacks sounded so nice.. Im sure I would have carried on eating them all, so you are good to resist. I stuck an alpen light bar in the microwave last night, OMG it was yummy.. like a warm flapjack, but were free :). Only for 20 seconds and it was a choc fudge one, not sure it would work for a fruity one.

Off to do diary.. have a good day everyone xxx

Mali, I was only teasing :p

Onion Bhaji recipe

You will need:-

7oz of peeled,(no really?) halved and thinly sliced onions.
2oz of gram (chickpea!) flour
1tsp of lemon juice
2tsp of ground cumin
1tbsp of coriander seeds, crushed
1 tsp of deseeded and chopped green chilli
1tbsp of chopped fresh coriander
1/4 of a level tsp of baking powder
A liberal sprinkle of salt
fry light
pinch of paprika.

Throw everything except the bottle of frylight and the paprika in a bowl. Add about 4 tbsp of water to the bowl and mix until it makes a thick batter that coats the onion. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
Go back and mix again using FINGERS. (Specifically fingers at this point!)

Oven at 220deg C or gas 7. Line baking sheet with greaseproof paper and drop small mounds of the mixture onto the sheet to give you 12 bhajis, or 9 if you are me.

Spray with frylight and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Serve immediately with a light sprinkle of paprika.

I joined SW last night. First day today - wish me luck! I'm sooo confused (doesn't take a lot to confuse me tho!).

Are you doing SW?

Back