From here to Eternally Slim

ef sending you lots of hugs,

Hasta - your cupcakes look delish pls can you let me have the address of your blog and let us know when you ahve posted the recipes as my bro cant have dairy and may try to make some for his birthday

Hope all of you are well, am having a couple of days 'off' plan well today and sunday then back on it as off work and not getting weighed but have been rubbish the last couple of days and dont want a gain on 17th when i weigh in again

Morning

I had a loss of 1.5lb's,thought it was more, but different group and I had 1/3 bottle of vodka on Tuesday night with friends.. so not all bad and its a loss all the same :)

Well done on your loss Geenie ;) thats brilliant.

Thanks again for all your thoughts, support and hugs.. He has still not got it.. :( still trying to talk and explain.. I said once again this morning that he needs to reach higher to convince me, words will not mean anything right now, I need something that he's physically going to do to do that. I'll make my suggestion on Sunday.

Had a nice eve out last night with my friend to a noodle bar, she thinks I am heading for a breakdown and need to get away asap. So am booking myself into a spa or somthing like that for the day and night for tomorrow til sunday. He will not be told where I am going, or that I am going away. Will pack a bag this afternoon after work and when I leave to go to the gym tomorrow, I'll just not be back til Sunday eve. Have spoken to my son about this, he is staying at his GF's house, so things will be ok there :).

Re food, need to be good this week, more red days, with a few EE thrown in, so have 2 eat smart sausages in oven to go into some nimble bread for brekkie..and going to harvester for lunch with my manager, so chicken, jacket and salad for me then..Pasta for tea tonight :). Oooohhh and a yummy curly wurly :) for a treat.

Right off to do ticker and stats.. xxx

morning folks

2lbs gain for me last night......not actually as devastating as I thought seeing as its over almost 3 weeks and includes the bruges trip & coming straight back to being ill. So Ive drawn a line under it - cant really do much re any gain with the steroids BUT I can make a better effort in controlling what goes in my gob :rolleyes:

EF Im so sorry he isnt being how he should be now seeing as he has behaved in such a horrible way :( I really hope this few days away for you gives you some peace and tranquility hun. x x x

HLV I tried not to look at your cupcake piccies, I thought the temptation would be too strong :sigh: I caved in.....OMG I was almost licking the laptop screen :D

Ive got my appt at pinderfields wakefield this morn for another head scan & to see the neurologist ...... cant say Im looking forward to It, I was going to cancel but I cancelled when we had the bad weather before xmas :(

Be good everyone x x

Hasta I cant look at the pics at work so i will make a concious effort to look from home :)

Thanks!

Hasta - your cupcakes look delish pls can you let me have the address of your blog and let us know when you ahve posted the recipes as my bro cant have dairy and may try to make some for his birthday

Thanks very much! These cupcakes are really good and always shock people when I say they're dairy free, so I'm sure your brother would like them. My website is Hasta La Vegan and I'm hoping to get a few recipes up after the weekend, I'll let you know!

HLV I tried not to look at your cupcake piccies, I thought the temptation would be too strong :sigh: I caved in.....OMG I was almost licking the laptop screen :D

hahahaha, thanks! All this feedback is really great, I've been hard on what I made but everyone seems to be reassuring me that they look alright :D Should hear about an interview by the end of this week!

More hugs for you EF *hugs*

HASTA.....omg!!! how divine do your cakes look.....you bad,baaaad girl tempting me like that!

EF....cant say anymore that whats been said really but sending hugs and hope it all works out.

gah! i am housetrapped! took my eldest to the docs this morning and she has scarletina....charming!! someone always gets something when we have plans in this house,lol!!

think im going to use today for a bit of sw planning and stuff now.

hope everyone has a good day x

shes not too bad at the moment....has lovely bright red cheeks,a pale rash all over body and a white coated tongue!! fingers crossed it doesnt get worse!!

HASTA.....omg!!! how divine do your cakes look.....you bad,baaaad girl tempting me like that!

gah! i am housetrapped! took my eldest to the docs this morning and she has scarletina....charming!! someone always gets something when we have plans in this house,lol!!

hahahaha sorrryyyy, I'd like to say they were SW friendly...but no. Full sugar and fat! :D

Oh no! I hope she feels better soon, keep us updated!

Hasta, have bookedmarked your site I have a feeling I will be spending a while on there browsing. Little man has been told that you intend to put the recipes online and he says thank you!! Have you ever tried baking with Xylitol? its 0.5 syns = 4g. My mother is diabetic and uses this and it tastes ok, if you ever consider trying to make those gorgeous cupcake a bit more sw friendly. Only problem is it is a bit more expensive.

Hope your daughter feels better soon luverick. Does she like to take over your bed when feeling ill? Mine does, the only upside is she makes a great hot water bottle when I can get her to keep the quilt on :D.

EF I hope you enjoy your break at the spa, you seriously need to try and relax, I know its easy to say with everything thats going on in your life. All we can so is keep rooting for you and send you all our hugs.:grouphugg:

Rosie hope you catch up on you sleep, nothing worse than having sleep deprivation on top of your own illness or someone else in the close family. I know I turn into the female equivalent of the hulk without the sense of humour!!

After a long frank and open discussion with the OH we have decided to move our weigh in day to Saturday mornings. The weekend is the time which really messes us up the most. During the week its easier to keep to SW, probably because we structure out time better. So if we shift our weigh in we will find it easier to pull back any extra syns we have. I hope it works.

hiya lennis....hope changing your weigh day works for you!! one of the reasons im tempted to stop going to class now im at target(or maybe just once a month to keep online access etc is so i can wi in the mornings!
no my daughters dont take over my bed when they are ill! its the only thing i said i wouldnt do as a parent before i had kids that ive stuck too but they do not get into my bed in the night for any reason.hand on heart i would rather(and have) spend all night going backwards and forwards than let them spend the night in my bed.
maybe im evil,lol but its important to me that bedtime is bedtime and its in your own bed.....i have so many friends that moan about their children being in their bed etc,getting no sleep,oh i wish they didnt etc,i even know one couple whose third child has been in their bed every night since it was 8 months old,now 3.5!!!
im actually quite proud that ive never given in and my daughters are 8 and 5.5 now......i can see how people do it-oh at least i get some sleep,they were ill/screaming etc but i just didnt want to get into what can be a bad hard habit to break!!!
phew-that was a long explanation!

Lennis, I sometime use sweeteners if I'm doing brownies, but for cupcakes the frosting is the best part so I don't bother substituting and just count the syns!

Pesty, thanks. They're mint and choc, basically just fill a piping bag with one type of frosting on one side and the other on the other side and they'll come out at the same time when you're doing a swirl. Was a lot easier than I thought it would be and looked very impressive!

i even know one couple whose third child has been in their bed every night since it was 8 months old,now 3.5!!!

God what a nightmare for them, thankfully its only when ill and I think thats mainly because they both have High sleepers, I have really bad coordination when waking up with little sleep. I managed to twist my ankle one time :D.

Anyway, Just did my weigh in and I lost 4lb, I am gobsmaked:bliss:didn't think I would do that well. Yeh Will try to keep it up:D

Anyway, Just did my weigh in and I lost 4lb, I am gobsmaked:bliss:didn't think I would do that well. Yeh Will try to keep it up:D

omg!! fantastic.......huge well done to you!!!!! :D

my daughter has woken up with a much worse rash today although thankfully seems ok in herself still.

hubby bless him has just gone to get the shopping i wanted for the weekend...mainly due to my irrational dependancy on pineapples,lol!!! i cant go after 12 when hes in work cos have to stay in with daughter and he is away all day tomorrow at a christening(we were all meant to be going--gutted i cant :-( ) and its such high winds i really dont fancy going now-i almost got blown over yesterday,the downside of the weightloss-haha!

hope everyone has good weekends!

Cheers

Wowww Lennis, thats a fantastic result. Well done you.. Good move also with the move of the WI date to Saturday's. I would loeve to find a Fridaymorning group, A as its my least busy day at work, and B you can really work hard all week, and if you have a day at the weekend thats gone off plan for some reason, you can go to minimal syns to pull it back.

Couldn't get anything with the spa booked up, which I could afford anyway, but I have asked OH to go out for a walk at lunch time to talk about how or if I can move forward from this. I suggested last night that with regard to security,that I have felt more like a visitor who cooks and cleans here and not at home.. so need either to go with the option that things are put into joint names here, or I'll need enough money to set myself up again (he has enough money to do that) with my son. But as this is making me feel so ill and nothing has been resolved due to me being so bitter that physically i feel sick and am either crying or shouting. So need to get this sorted today either way so I can start to look forward.

On the diet front, Im not doing well, yest ended up not being able to stomache anything after brekkie til 11.15pm, and needed to eat, so it was take away, and then wine with my son. Im not giving up on the diet, but primarily I need to get back into that zone I was in and enjoying before this happened and can't see that being now til at least tomorrow with what may happen later..Spoke to my mum this morning,told her about my job and what OH has been doing, needed to tell her, and she is so supportive, and is such a strong person, she even suggested coming over so she could mediate. Bless her. Glad she knows, so can at least talk to her about things.

Clinic booked for Monday afternoon to be tested, and then going to book into GP's to ask for counselling too. Life is too short to think what if's.. I need to make a stand or move but need to know today either way..

Sorry for such heavy posts, lol... feels good to type how I feel and gives me strength. Thanks guys xxxxxx

Afternoon lovelies

what a god awful day it is here, chucking it down & windy. Not venturing out anywhere today as I dont want to tempt fate and make my 'hopefully bit better self' feel bad again.

Luverick I hope your little one is feeling a bit better today? and I hope you now have your supply of pineapples
smiley-laughing021.gif
Ive never actually heard of a pineapple junkie before
smiley-angry022.gif

Lennis 4lb off !!
smiley-dance010.gif
woooohooo!!!!
fanblooodytastic well done you :D:D

EF hope you manage to have a talk today and sort something out hun....Will be thinking of you x x

Well Im off to watch some rubbish on the telly, nice easy and lazy tea today.....defrosted & nuked sw spag bol from the freezer with pasta shells.
have a good day all

Evening all!!!

EF, glad you could talk to your mum about it, sometimes its nice to talk to people who dont know the people involved but nothing beats talking to your mum about things!! I like to pop on here and see how your doing and think you are amazing to have the strength to post about these things so never worry that your posts are too heavy we are here to support you and talk to you and listen whenever you need us.

Lennis, well done on your loss huni 4lbs is AMAZING!!!! that would take me to target... can i borrow that result for tues?? lol

CD, glad to here your feeling better its been very fine light rain here but winds that could blow the world off its axis!!

My day today has been crazy!! I went over to my mums for a little catch up and ended up demolising my old bed and my sisters old bed, changing over her tv, doing 2 trips to the dump and changing my brothers top bunk matress!! lots of body magic so im hoping that will make up for the fact that i ate some of the baking i did earlier :(

xxxx

Back