From here to Eternally Slim

mooooooooooooorning!!
feeling rather cheerful and enthusiastic towards sw today so yay!! actually going to properly do the meal planning ive been saying i'll be doing rather than starting and not finishing!
going to plan the whole of the next week,lunches as well as tea and see how it goes.......using the contents of the freezer! apart from yogurts,milk,pineapples and possible a bit more fruit/veg im only using the contents of the fridge/freezer/cupboard until hubby gets paid at the end of the month!! i figure that planning it properly will help see the meals we have in etc and ration things out fairly too!

hubby is away all day at the christening in devon...totally gutted i couldnt go because of my daughter and the damn scarlet fever! grr!! she is worse too and was up several times in night itching and saying her skin was hurting.

still he did a massive sw cooked breakfast before he left so that set me up nicely for the day and he did extra of the potatoes he did with it so im having them for lunch with leftover beans,tomatoes and a spicy chicken breast and for tea theres some lefovers of the gorgeous turkey meatballs we had the other day so i just need to boil up so pasta to go with that.....all lovely yummy filling comfort food!!

hi all not been on since yesterday and not done my diary for a couple of days - been RUBBISH!!! i admit am being rubbish today and half of tomorrow and then back on plan brownies honor. WIll be back to loggin everygthing to minimise damage when i get weighed in on 17th Feb.

EF sending you lots of hugs

Ronnie I know how you feel. I haven't been on plan all weekend. I was out all Saturday, and we stopped off at McDonald's before we went shopping as we were all starving and didn't want to fill the trolley with the nearest things to hand just cos we were hungry. Plus we went to the trafford centre today to see an exhibition, so that was also a meal out. Ho hum, we tried to be good, but I think we are just going to class this weekend as a holiday. How many are you allowed?:D

lol well i have used the last 9 days as mostly holiday so you are definately allowed this weekend. Its superbowl sunday so lots of crap food, etc to keep me awake till 5am...... bacon sarnie tomorrow morning courtesy of the shop at bottom of road - 13 syns for the roll. Beef stew for dinner free but dumplings as darling oh wants them will try to just cook some for him and be strong, if not thats another 15 syns and will be back on on tuesday......

Oh the thought of a bacon sarnie using a white crusty roll just makes me drool. I may save that as a treat for later this week. Are you a big am.football fan then? I am only just starting to feel a little less bloated, I think I OD'd on the chocolate bread and butter pudding a little (translation = a LOT more like). Haven't really eaten since then at that was 5 hours ago. Too much rich food I think.

yeah we both really love it - although we only got into it when we were looking at ps2 games and could not decide whether or not we wanted to play hockey or am footie, we watched a game of each and decided we loved am footie, been watching it for years. dont watch any uk sports or anything else.....

Morning :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

My weekend was not sw friendly, but back on plan today and in full swing, a few classes booked at the gym tomorrow, wed and Thurs.

With re to relationship, after a long coversation, I have decided that if within a month, things are no better here, then I am moving out. OH said he would give me the money I need to do that. His son is very unhappy with our arguing (righfully so) so we both owe it to him, my son as well as ourselfs to keep this house a happy home and if we aren't getting on, then we'll go out to discuss things.. but then I'll go before the month is out.

While OH is away his son has chosen to stay at his aunts (who is more like a mum to him)and his cousins who he is best friends with too. Just not sure if I can put all of this behind me with the view to moving on, so the next few weeks will tell, in that time he is going to get tested (though he says he doesn't need to) to put my mind at rest. If all is well, then he has agreed to relationship counselling, also to out together a legal contract saying that I am equal here and if things don't work out, then I will be given a share of the house. This will give me the security, plus he's going to decorate the house, so at least it will then feel more like my home. It is all still a mess, but at least there is no more bitterness here.

Right.. off to get myself sorted for work. xxx

EF glad things have come to a sensible agreement, not for any of the children but for you, you dont need the stress of it all and although talking about it wont fix everything it will certainly help.

Lennis and Ronnie!! Get back on plan!! Start now, dont wait until WI or a few days draw a line and get back on the wagon, otherwise WI will come around and it will feel like a wasted week. Then next week you will be trying to claw back a gain from this week! Unless this is all planned off planness and you would be ok with the gain then ignore the above :)

I had a little blip on Sat but drew a line under it and got straight back on plan so im hoping to minimal damage to what otherwise has been a 100% week!

Luverick!! Nice to see you hun!! Glad you're really feeling in the swing of things, its a lovely feeling to be comfortably in control of SW!!

Hope everyone has a good week and i'll start off the dancing for Monday weighers!! :party0011: :stickdance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :party0049:

thanks babes am getting back on plan this afternoon that gives me 10 days to get rid of any gain i have had

mORNING aLL

Im trying to erase the thoughts of bacon sarnis on crusty rolls from my brain at the mo *drool* :eek:

Lennis Ronnie....you have had your talking to from pesty hee hee ;) now I'm sending in the dizzy tank wagon to help you on your journey (superglue is included)
smiley-transport011.gif
I will gladly collect anyone else along the way who needs protection from the pesky food fairies :eek:

Pesty (or should I say SARGE :D) glad to hear your straight back on track with a positive head after a tiny blip at the weekend....can you smell thate target calling your name :)

EF Im glad you seem to have survived the weekend with some form of plan for your future hun, at least this way whatever happens you have some security that you didnt seem to have before. x x

Well Im just back from the DOcs again, im on round 2 of AntiBs & steroids :sigh: as it seems whats in my chest isnt quite ready to move along yet :mad: I knew at the weekend I wasnt quite right...even though I felt tons better I still have this nagging pain and I'm relying far too heavily on my inhalers (which I only usually need when the seasons change) Soooo Im really going to have to be super good and NOT eat bad things this week when the munchies attack me - Im just reallllllly hungry all the time on these things :sigh::( :break_diet:Best get my butt glued on that tank wagon eh !!

Hey CD!! Sorry your still not 100%!!! That must be one mean old illness you have there!!

Glad your feeling positive about SW tho and wanting to be 100%, that's half the battle! I hate it when you dont want to be 100% but try to be lol.

xx

Lennis and Ronnie!! Get back on plan!! Start now, dont wait until WI or a few days draw a line and get back on the wagon, otherwise WI will come around and it will feel like a wasted week. Then next week you will be trying to claw back a gain from this week! Unless this is all planned off planness and you would be ok with the gain then ignore the above :)

Yes Sarge!!!:worthy: am back on the straight and narrow now. So far managed to keep my sins v.low today. If I keep it up the rest of the week I think I can pull most of it back. Just have to remember to take more sw friendly snacks with me.

CD the food fairies are hiding behind the fridge door, FIRE AT WILL!!!:whoopass:

EF Im glad you seem to have made some headway this weekend with some form of agreement and plan for your future.

cd....sorry you arent quite right yet and need more anti b's.....hope it shifts soon!
and yes make good choices...just imagine all of us there shouting at you if you reach for anything bad!!!!

well i did go to wi tonight (had originally thought i couldnt make it) and i gained 1lb so am t+1.5 now......still maintaining in range so woo hoo!

just a quick pop on.

EF - glad things seem to be getting sorted. *hugs*
CD - hope you start to feel better really soon

I managed a 2.5lb's loss this week - although that is because I've been ill for most of the week and not eating - whole house has been down with various bugs - still not right but will get there in the end.

Take care and good luck to all those weighing in this week - hope the scales are good to you.

WEll done Rosie for your loss yesterday :).

Luverick, you aren't far from target again, so you know what to do to get back to it, a few red days will sort that out and some dyno soup :).

MLM, good news on the STS. Is all ok with you??

Thinking my life was getting just a tad easier, I was going some headway yesterday to put a much right as I could so soon, but not pushing anyone into corners by talking it over again, and again.. But I wanted to let OH's son know how I felt, but also that we want to try to make this work and then expressing that we will make sure that its tranquil here for him. I wrote him a little card not going into any great detail, but explaining that the reason why all of this had hit me so hard was that I had been through this already twice before.( I genuinly felt that by opening up to him, promissing that I'd ensure that things were much better here, but also that I'd given his dad a second chance and that I loved him, thought it would give him some security). He had text me saying that he'd recieived this after school, saying thanks and that he understood. So when OH came home still with a face as long as a kite, I explained that we needed to be much more positive and happy, to look forward and also that his son and my son was feeling happier. But then he said that his son had called him and said that he didn't appreciate this card and didn't understand why i'd wrote it for him. Seems I must be on a different planet!!!

No effort from OH all day and eve yesterday, no support when I had to go and get tested, I really can't see me carrying on here when there is nothing to be here for now. So as OH is going away tomorrow for 10 days, I've asked him ot trasnfer some money over to my account so that I can get out and move my stuff before he gets back. Much better for all concerned, to make a quick get out.. Hopefully this happens today.

MY IBS has come back with a vengance, so food wise, Im now worried about what to eat.. All bad luck comes in 3's, well I hope that now all of this has, something positive will happen now. So I am hopeful of that and need to try and think that way too.

xx

Last edited:
MLM well done on the STS, Luverick good girl for staying in target range - your doing so well!! Rosie hun, well done on the loss, sorry your not feeling too well!! Lennis, well done for getting back on track hun im sure you can pull it back :)

EF - I think you are right and it will be best all round, you really dont sound very appreciated and you dont deserve to be treated that way!! His son probably feels a bit trapped in the middle, i reakon he appreciated the card but didnt want his dad to think he was taking sides so said what he thought his dad wanted to hear. Bad news about the IBS, but as you say bad things come in 3's so hopefully that means the money will get transfered and you'll have a really good start to your new life to make up for it.

Lots of hugs as always xxxx

@EF - my parents split and I found out what happened from my mums perspective only because she had to write down the events for a solicitor and I found the paper when I ferreted through a bureau looking where I shouldn't.

I met my dad years later when I had a family of my own and he told me at that first meeting that things didn't work out with my mum because she didn't like sex. You have no idea what am impact this had on me. I was raging inside because I felt that I had been dragged into the situation and also that he was indiscrete for discussing it with me when my mum had refrained and protected me from it for all those years. The relationship with my dad didn't really recover after that.

@EF - my parents split and I found out what happened from my mums perspective only because she had to write down the events for a solicitor and I found the paper when I ferreted through a bureau looking where I shouldn't.

I met my dad years later when I had a family of my own and he told me at that first meeting that things didn't work out with my mum because she didn't like sex. You have no idea what am impact this had on me. I was raging inside because I felt that I had been dragged into the situation and also that he was indiscrete for discussing it with me when my mum had refrained and protected me from it for all those years. The relationship with my dad didn't really recover after that.

Margy..I can understand how you must have felt, but this hasn't all come from me, its from his Dad. Teh fact that I have tried to step in and help with his son, maybe my fault here.. I told him of my past to explain why I was so cut up and unhappy with the situation but also how deeply upset i was that he'd been feeling down since he found out and that his dad and I was promissing that in any such event that things we would take any discussions outside of the house. Now his dad is the person here who did this, and who shouts, blames etc.. I do what I can to smoothe things over. Its a no win situation and one I am best out of so it seems.

Everyone looking back at situations in hignsight will do things perhaps differently, but its also important for a child to know that parents do make mistakes and then work on those to make things better.

We all live and learn Margy x

Last edited:
MLM well done on the STS, Luverick good girl for staying in target range - your doing so well!! Rosie hun, well done on the loss, sorry your not feeling too well!! Lennis, well done for getting back on track hun im sure you can pull it back :)

EF - I think you are right and it will be best all round, you really dont sound very appreciated and you dont deserve to be treated that way!! His son probably feels a bit trapped in the middle, i reakon he appreciated the card but didnt want his dad to think he was taking sides so said what he thought his dad wanted to hear. Bad news about the IBS, but as you say bad things come in 3's so hopefully that means the money will get transfered and you'll have a really good start to your new life to make up for it.

Lots of hugs as always xxxx

Thanks Pesty, I felt that he wanted his dad to think that too. Just feels what ever Im trying to do to make things better for him, isn't working. Its his mess to sort out really, just feel for the kids here. Think I'll just leave things now. xxxx

Back