From here to Eternally Slim

Not self obsessed at all Hun x x x

MLM, you don't have to have very severe mania to have some form of bipolar, hypomania is the less manic phase which may still mean you have some form. To be fair though you have so much insight into your moods feelings and behaviours that it may not be diagnosed as such. Whatever it may be though your doing the best thing for you.

It might be beneficial to keep a diary, if you don't already and keep track of feelings and also things like amount of sleep, mood and energy levels. Also speak to people close to you, do they notice any difference in you? It might also be useful to have them go to the initial appointment with you if possible.

Whatever happens though remember we are all here for you and if you need anything from me or I can help in any way please just ask. You have helped me so much in the past x x

Hugs x x

Thankyou, I really appreciate that. xxx

Will try and put something together when I have more energy in terms of a description. Suddenly feel remarkably flat.

Thanks for putting up with me today. Its been a bit intense and its been helpful to have an outlet.xx

Well done Lenlu for the 1b loss honey :)

MLM, I worked at Mind for 11 years, saw extreme bi poloar and also such low moods that I remember sitting by a hospital bed over night with a client. What you are feeling is real and distressing, Lenlu is a star, and is so right, when you write down what you feel, when you do, that can be measured much more accurately then just appearing at an appointment, feeling ok although maybe having gone through a manic or down period.

Ex's sister came over earlier with his son C and wasn't expected, was starting to feel "ok" but heck, not to be taken for granted, she was fine, just that he is blood related and thats that really. Good chat with a friend on teh mobile, an old friend telling me I should have married him years ago,, lol.. a glass of wine (or 2), and my darling son, have been my light tonight and you guys have been by rock for the last few weeks. Thanks a million xxxx

Morning lovelies

Well its WI day for me. I'm hoping to have a little bit of a loss as Ive not been very naughty at all this week
angel-smiley-002.gif
considering im still on the AntiB's & steroids ive controlled things very well compared to last week
redface.gif
and Ive not gone over syns at all YAY GO ME!! But I feel awful bloated
frown.gif
my face and hands look puffy and Ive had to take my rings off.....so not sure what this means for WI *sigh*

maybe if I pray to the 'puffy body part gods' they might remove the curse
laughing-smiley-014.gif

Hope everyone is ok today If anyone has any energy to spare could they maybe go a little dance?? (pretty please with syn free cherries on top
4chsmu1.gif
)

I'm dancing, Dizz, I'm dancing.

Pompoms all everywhere, like nobody's business.

And if my pompoms can't do it, then nobody's can. (Silvermane, beware!)

I'm dancing, Dizz, I'm dancing.

Pompoms all everywhere, like nobody's business.

And if my pompoms can't do it, then nobody's can. (Silvermane, beware!)

LMAO trying to steal your patch!:eek: bit of a pompom war going on there me thinks :D
well at least shaking them namby pamby southern pompoms is good for the old body magic our Jimbob :)

Ello :)

Had a bit of a cake/chocolate based blow out last night due to feeling utterly pants and drained. Bad move. Slept even worse than normal and woke up feeling like my stomach had been trampled all over. I really am not used to rich food any more. Scary, when I think about it, I used to binge eat like that all the time. I just cant do it now. Doesnt stop me wanting to though.

Desperately trying to motivate myself into action. Have slept most of the morning on the couch - havent eaten much and dont really feel like it anyway. Am going to go and do the dishes now, the worse things get around here, the worse it makes me feel. Wish me luck.

GL for WI CD xx

Good luck MLM, Dancing here as well,:party0023::bunnydance: I'm sure you will do great. I had a look at your photos too. Absolutely brilliant :D.

Must admit had a bit of a blowout too last night. Happens when I get over tired, however went straight to the gym this morning and hopefully got it out of my system. So hopefully no damage done.

well done cd, i have had a bit of an epic fail.....
went out yesterday with dh for the day and we were running for the train home, i jumped down the steps missed the last two and fell on ankle....
queue pain, swearing and general misery.
4 hours later i am in a & e and find i have a v bad sprain and mega pain killers from them. Cant walk properly cant get out dh looking after me not alot in the house that is 100% sw friendly so doing my best :) will try to get out at the weekend but without a car tis very awkward, will be back at work on monday and will pick things up on a daily basis and be back to it but feel rather peed off with it all.....

Well done CD:D

Hope that ankle starts feeling better soon Ronnie.

*shimmys in with a Friday smile*

YEAH!!!! Well done CD!!! Really pleased for you hun!! What a good loss!

Ronnie!!! Hugs huni!!! What a pain in the bum! Maybe ask OH to make up a batch of SW soup so that you have something easy and quick to reheat without all the stress of cooking, then at least there is less temptation to stray from plan?

Happy friday everyone!! Really good mood atm! No idea why WHOOP!!! xx

:sigh:Aww Ronnie what rotten luck :( hope you manage to get out & about to get some SW friendly stuff sorted soon.

Great Idea from Pesty though about a batch of soup.....no cooking involved for you then ;)

Hey Pesty......you're sounding rather chipper today :D are you on a promise tonight?? ha ha x x

Raining & miserable here today and Ive got yet another mountain of ironing to do :sigh: Im sure it cant all belong to us! :mad:

thanks guys plan for today is
breakfast bar 13 syns - nothing in house - shop useless. oh does not cook (more trouble than its worth)
1/2 tub glorious soup 10syns and a roll
dinner - gammon, sw roasties, the last few carrots in fridge.

feeling better today gonna try to walk to shop tomorow with oh. if not i am ok for work lunches - the miracle of left overs but his will be v boring..

pesty i wish i was in your mood!! share the good vibes and happiness around honey!!
ronnie...omg you really arent having a good time lately,hope your ankle is feeling better soon and you are back on top form!!
minxy.....loves ya!!! big hugs xxx
cd....hope the anti b's do their stuff quickly!!

just trying to catch back up so forgive me for what ive missed!!! reading back now.

me......hmm still in target range and on paper maintaining like a trooper but as some of you may no im hanging onto the wagon by my fingertips....arse kicking needed pleasey thankyou!!

well just managed to get a food order in with asda to be delivered tomorrow night so back on track girlies and hopefully only a maintain (well no gain anyway) on thursday. some movement in ankle, resting up tomorrow as my honorary nephews 1st birthday party on sunday and a a bit of a walk to and from station and i really really really want to go lol

Back