From here to Eternally Slim

Morning all,
well I ended up going out last night for a friends birthday celebrations that kinda went over the syns maybe just a little. Who am I trying to kid more a lot:sigh:. Must admit haven't been 100% this week, however I did still lose a little. Only 0.2 lbs but better than nothing. Must try harder to get back on that wagon instead of holding on with just the barest tips of my fingers.

Hope everyone is feeling better!!! :)

P.s, kick up the proverbial required please

Morning

CD, well done on the loss hun, that was well earned too I might say.

Ronnie, sorry to hear about your ankle, hope that gets better sooon.

Hope you are ok MLM?

Pesty, you do sound on top of the world,very good to see :)

Lennis, one big kick coming up.. :asskick:

Sorry not been on for a few days have been in a bit of a mess. Too many things going on, job, relationship, thought of moving and finishing off my NVQ as time is now running out on the job hunting for the redeployment - 15 days left !! Money has been transferred to my account so that I can move out, but I am really struggling to go. I know what he did, I know how that made me feel, but I have been rock bottom this week, thinking about moving, ,my job and us. So told OH last night that I need to give this one last go at home, to see if it will work, if it doesn't then I know in my heart of hearts that I did everthing to make it work. Not giving this long.. a month to bring some happieness back, get my job back on track.. and see how things are. If things can't improve then I'll go. I know a lot of people in my position would have gone long before now..

I don't know why Im finding this so hard.. but I have that doubt that If I go, then I would regret it. Having been so deeply unhappy, now sure whether I should go to the docs to get something to pick me up, or stay in bed all day.. but have been going through the motions and know that its too much all of this for me right now to cope with.

Off to shower, clean and shop, then sticking photos in an album for my daughter who is 21 on sunday. xx

Last edited:
still holding onto that wagon but my god i cant stop eating today!!!!!!
all on plan and desperately ignoring the voices telling me to do otherwise!!

but ive already had....a banana and 2 yellow plums,2 hard boiled eggs with half tin of beans and 8 cherry tomatoes,2 scan bran topped with laughing cow light and ham with an apple and a bowl of raspberries with a yogurt tipped over.

i know its a boredom thing/stuck in house so I WILL win the battle to stay on plan!!!! i will!!!

Morning All

Ooops a quick look at the clock tells me its later thatn I thought :eek:

EF I did a really long post earlier to you...that made loads of sense - but by the time I went to send it I had been logged out so it all got lost :mad::sigh: Anyway....what I wanted to say was - Its not surprising that you are feeling the way you are at the moment hunni....you have so many things to deal with ALL at the same time, and frankly I dont know how you are managing to keep all the juggling balls in the air at the same time :sigh:
If it were me sweetie I would maybe take a little trip to the docs & ask for some help, lord knows if it werent for my little happy pill friends I dont think I would have gotten through the aftermath of the couple of years after my Brain Op and the major effect it had on my Life.
As for staying put where you are for now, then do that, whats the point in making hasty decisions if you're not 100% sure? It may or may not work out....but you will know when the times right FOR YOU. Just take time to look after you & make yourself well now EF x x

Lennis & Luverick big naughty bottom kicks - as requsted !! :D

MLM hope you're ok chick? its mighty quiet in here without your words of wit & wisdom
smiley-think004.gif
x x

keep kicking....keep kicking!!!!!
just had sw wedges and salad..........i have shedloads of free and sf and speed foods in,if i can just resist anything naughty i'll be fine.
hubby home at 5 i'll be ok from there!

Evening.

Spent much of today asleep, for a change. Think the lack of it must be catching me up finally because I went to bed with a blinding headache last night at about 11.30 and pretty much managed to stay put till 1.30 this afternoon, other than a couple of loo dashes.

EF, I have no idea what to say. I guess you just have to do what feels right for you. I can't honestly hand on heart say I know whether or not you are doing the right thing, but it isnt me who has to live with the decisions you make, so I am in no position to judge. I dont think he deserves you, and I think you deserve FAR better than you get but you have to live your life as best you see fit and we will of course support you whatever the outcome. If it works out for you both, fantastic. If it doesnt, you cant say you didnt try.

I do think a trip to the docs would be a good idea. You have so much stress in your life at the moment that you need an outlet and perhaps some counselling might be in order to help you process what you are dealing with here. We only want the best for you and we can give support, but we cant really help with the nitty gritty every day realities that you are facing in the same way that they could. So go do it, it will help to have that outlet and maybe some anti-depressants to help would be an option too.

Im sorry I am not around so much at the moment. I am pretty low and finding it difficult to whip up positivity and enthusiasm. I am only just managing to stay on track myself. So a universal kick in the pants to those who need it - and hugs to follow.

Last edited:
Thanks CD and MLM xx.

I've made an appointment for Thursday to see the GP, a bit worried that asking for some help right now with my job interviews would go against me. Having said that Im not in a good place to be even going for interviews. I know I deserve much better then him and he deserves to sink having done what he did. But I need to get myself out of this hole, I do know I need to step back and try and take on one thing at a time, as that seems to be working better for me.

Its my daughters 21st birthday today, meeting her at TGI's for a family lunch, then its her Engagement/21st Party next Saturday. So am focussing on that right now, getting all her pics together, ready to put in an album of her last 21 years and going to enlarge a few to put into a corner at the Hall, with her album on a table for people to see when they come in. My dad has just popped over and said that I need to stop being so upset and become angry.. lol.. he does make me laugh, but he's right.

Good thing..diet wise, lost a few lb's, will go to WI on Wed, not on plan as feel I can't eat, but at least it'll give me something to feel good about, a boost will do the power of good now :).

MLM, really sorry to hear that you are feeling so low too, I know just by coming on here, makes me feel better with all of your support. It gets it out, what ever it is.. We'll all be here to help you however you need that support. Big hugs xx

Right off to get myself dolled up for my daughters birthday lunch and have agreed to meet my son to take his valentines pressies off of him to take home as well before that.. what a busy day it will be.

Have a good Sunday everyone xxxx

helloooo everyone!!
well thankyou for the kick up the bums...they worked! although i ate for england i stayed firmly on plan and today my head is back in the right place :D
trying the pizza topped chicken from the mag for tea tonight.

vile weather here today so staying in again today and just doing a few domesticy things.....then tonight i just plan to sit on my bum and watch dancing on ice and relax.

ef...hope you enjoy your meal out today.

Hello peeps

Shocking weather here too :sigh: Just been Out with OH to return his golf shoes as they are letting water in AGAIN and hes only worn these a few times this season(not a happy bunny as its the 3rd pair!!) BUT on the plus side they are covered by a 12 month warranty so he get s a new pair with no probs...but its still a hassle) anyway hes chosen a different make & put a bit of money to them so the warranty runs from today for another 12 months....hopefully he will have more success with these, flipping hope so at £89.99 :eek:
So I made him call into sainsburys on the way back for a few bits....exciting sunday eh :eek:
EF hope you have a lovely day
Luverick, glad the botty kicking worked :D
MLM sorry you're not feeling on top form at the mo hun, hope you get the appointment you're waiting for real soon x x
must go and have another look at this ironing basket.....:rolleyes:

Grumble grumble things in threes.

Couple of weeks ago my tumble dryer died a death. MonsieurLaMinx fixed it nicely at minimal expense, cost of the parts, it now makes an exciting grumbly noise that it previously didnt but its functional.

Get up this morning, make the kids and me some breakfast, sense something isnt quite right... milk is not chilled, fridge freezer deceased. Never fear! We have another freezer in the garage that we never use, mostly because MonsieurLaMinx dumps his tools in front of it. Pootle out there, clear a path, open it up to prepare for the transfer of the goods from the broken one... Get back up after being knocked down by the pungency from the clearly broke some time ago now garage freezer.

Have panic attack. Ring mother. Arrange loan for replacement purchase that I cannot afford. Bank fails to transfer cash. Wait a bit while Mother sorts it out, go out to purchase new fridge and freezer. Shops fail to have much in the way of suitable items that are actually in stock. Impulse purchase a fridge, fail to find a freezer. Bring fridge home, unpack, fridge has dent in back like its been dropped. :(

Hopefully this is just superficial and it will still work when we switch it on. Phonecall to Currys coming in the morning. *bangs head on desk repeatedly*

Please let that be my 3. Still need to find a freezer. *Hmph*

Morning..

Minxy, what a pain about the freezer, but at least you have the one in the garage, I know its not ideal, but it'll do for now.Re microwave, hmm I'm lost without mine, but it just means a little longer cooking. Tecso do some real cheap ones now and asda.. Hope the fridge/freezer gets fixed and you don't need a new one.

CD, sounds like those Golf Shoes are a faulty line, especially if you've taken them back before, hope the new ones keep the water out.

Got my interview on Wednesday, so am keeping everything crossed for that. Going to go for my WI tomorrow morning, as have friends coming over Wed eve and Thurs I've got an appointment with the GP. I know I've lost a few lb's, so 3lb is hoped for and that will boost my confidence no end :).

Happy Valentines everyone, though valentines day in this household can take a running jump, lol.. hope you all get spoilt to bits as you deserve to be. xxx

No, EF, you misunderstand. When I went out to empty the garage one to put the stuff from the indoor one in, that was dead too. And had been for a while.

Managed to get a new fridge, freezer is being delivered on Friday. Microwave will just have to wait.

Loads to do today before tonights WI. Have a good one if you are.

Oh Minxy!! What a pain!!! Really feel for you hun! Hopefully you'll get 3 good things happen now. Good luck for WI!!

EF - Sorry Im a bit late in responding, i think in a situation like this you have to go with your instincts, and as you have said you have to be 110% certain that you are doing the right thing so that you dont have any regrets. Good luck for your interview!!

For all those who are in need of a kicking...:whoopass: and an extra one for me:copon: I fell off the wagon at the weekend with an almightly thud and roll effect!! Really off track and naughty - all hopes of WI loss have now desolved in to praying that the gain is not that bad!!

Happy valentines :) xx

Oh MLM ..... what an awful run of bad luck :eek: :( Why do electrical goods always seem to give up the ghost in such dramatic style :sigh: (fairies to blame again me thinks :mad:)

EF everything crossable is crossed for you re the interview ;)

Pesty Ive got visions of the 'thud & roll' - is it similar to the move they teach when they do parachute jumping ha ha. I'l do my bestest ever special dance for you on WI day in the hope that the scales are kind ;)

I must be getting cynical in my 'old(er) age but valentines is overrated and costs too much.....or this might just be because I'm from Yorkshire (they say we're tight don't they lol) :D:eek:
Me & OH have decided to not buy gifts or cards this year (and definately NOT chocolate!!!) I'd rather save the money & go out for lunch sometime or put it towards our next holiday.

Well on that note Im off to get some tea prepared, doing good old liver & onions - OH's favourite.....see I do have some romance left in me :D

back on it i have finally reallised that if i do not have a meeting to go to i am incredibly naughty... not sure i did loads of damage limitation last week seeiing as i am only now starting to rewrite my food diary.
new mantra - DO NOT MISS A WEEK

Thanks pesty and everyoen for beeing sooo supportive i take my kick up bum gratefully. Have valentines dessert tonight 16.5 syns but it will be lovely rest of meal is syn free

Back